EDC and not just guns

I carry a uni ball gel pen . I'm left handed and the ink dries really fast so it doesn't smudge.
Uni ball does make a pretty good gel pen most of the time, but I have ruined a couple of shirt pockets on shirts I liked and tend to hold a grudge.

Car keys and wallet always. Most of the time I carry a pair of reading glasses.

I am not one of these people that is obsessed with a cell phone. If I take one I will usually leave it in my vehicle. If my wife is with me I won't even bother with it because we can use hers in need be.

If I am in the neighborhood I usually won't carry a firearm. However, if go to Tampa or Orlando or anyplace outside of my immediate AO I will carry the Sig 365 and an extra mag.

What do you people carry in your pockets or on your person every day?

Personally I always carry
A Leatherman on my belt
A small folding knife
A pen and small notebook
A lighter
Keys and cell phone
a pack of gum
a minimalist wallet
a bandana
and sometimes a Glock 19

sometimes I'll use an Altoid tin to keep little things for when I'm going to away from home for most of the day

In the tin

A couple of wet wipes, a small toothbrush and a few of the tablet style toothpaste chews, some floss, a few band aids and some paracord and some extra cash.
I carry two or three knives, a multi-tool, a pen and notebook, some business cards, a pocket shim, a minimalist wallet, a magnetic money clip, two flashlights, my cell phone, some coins, my reading glasses, my car key.

And I don't even use my back pockets.

I've tried every kind of wallet, and this is the best: Amazon product

The best pocket flashlight is a 650 lumen Aurora.

Best money clip: Amazon product

Best pen: Amazon product

Best notebook: Amazon product

You can fit all kinds of things in the pockets of that notebook. Business cards, post-it notes, lottery tickets.

I have a MecArmy flashlight on my watchband. I almost never find it necessary to use the Aurora any more: Amazon product

These clips have a 101 uses: Amazon.com

Yep, I pretty much quit wearing jeans.

I really like the Woolrich lightweight (cotton ripstop) cargo pants but they are now discontinued.

Wrangler's Rigger series is good too.
CQR and Guide Gear make great ripstop cargo pants. I have a pile of them as extras. Enough to last the rest of my life.

1699053824487.png

~S~

You don't want to know what I keep in my vehicle. :lol:

Enough to survive a zombie apocalypse.

So many go bags, I had to buy a gigantic go bag to hold them all. Then two more plastic crates of shit.

What do you people carry in your pockets or on your person every day?

Personally I always carry
A Leatherman on my belt
A small folding knife
A pen and small notebook
A lighter
Keys and cell phone
a pack of gum
a minimalist wallet
a bandana
and sometimes a Glock 19

sometimes I'll use an Altoid tin to keep little things for when I'm going to away from home for most of the day

In the tin

A couple of wet wipes, a small toothbrush and a few of the tablet style toothpaste chews, some floss, a few band aids and some paracord and some extra cash.
I didn't carry that much stuff when I was on the job. They still make jeans with a watch pocket even almost nobody remembers a pocket watch. It's an ideal place for a small pocket knife.

I didn't carry that much stuff when I was on the job. They still make jeans with a watch pocket even almost nobody remembers a pocket watch. It's an ideal place for a small pocket knife.
I own dozens of pocket watches. :lol:

Cargo pants.
I usually wear Carhart work pants that have the pockets on both legs. I don't care for the cargo pants pockets with the bellows as stuff just jangles around in them

You don't want to know what I keep in my vehicle. :lol:

Enough to survive a zombie apocalypse.

So many go bags, I had to buy a gigantic go bag to hold them all. Then two more plastic crates of shit.
Yeah I have a kit in my car that I stash behind the seal plus my spare tire will is packed with tools, extra clothes etc. I have a different kit for winter too.

My wife just laughs at me

I've lost count of the number of knives I have, but my Mikov automatic leverlock is by far my favorite.

Mikov-Predator-Leverlock-Dagger-Automatic-Knife-Black-3-75-Polish-Pocket-Clip-BHQ-117831-Ls.jpg
I usually carry a Buck rescue knife and quite often will carry a small fixed blade. I like the Ontario Rat 3in
1699092075763.png

1699092174914.png

Forum List

Back