Ed Schultz being paid by unions to spout off on MSDNC

Calling Murdered Dr Tiller "Baby Killer" Was Wrong? - YouTube

Tiller was murdered directly because of that.

Anyone shit in Palin's mouth?

holy smokes...PROVE that one
You're twisted that you're main concern is for someone who preformed, abortions

Really?

The video and the fact that Tiller is fucking Dead isn't proof enough?

O?Reilly?s campaign against murdered doctor - Salon.com
Devin Friedman: What I Learned From Speaking with Scott Roeder

Roeder listened to O'Reilly.

:cuckoo:
you've went off the deep end
and all over some post about PmsNbc
wow

Well, that's a relief. Knowing that Ed isn't actually THAT stupid and has been paid handsomely to spout off some of the most ridiculous shit currently out there.

And of course Shallow would apo,logize for Ed. He's probably a regular watcher of that retardation.

Well, that's a relief. Knowing that Ed isn't actually THAT stupid and has been paid handsomely to spout off some of the most ridiculous shit currently out there.

And of course Shallow would apo,logize for Ed. He's probably a regular watcher of that retardation.

Oh we are on speaking terms again?

Or are you just content talking behind my back.

Like most of you lilly livered dandies.. :eusa_shifty:

holy smokes...PROVE that one
You're twisted that you're main concern is for someone who preformed, abortions

Really?

wow

Oh and lest we forget..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDJGb__n0pc]Rep. Gabrielle Giffords On Sarah Palin's Rifle Crosshairs Graphic - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty nice of Palin and O'Reilly to inspire nuts..no?

Glad you folks still keep them under your wings. :eusa_shifty:

Really?

wow

Oh and lest we forget..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDJGb__n0pc]Rep. Gabrielle Giffords On Sarah Palin's Rifle Crosshairs Graphic - YouTube[/ame]

LOL, I don't live with the made up crap from you on the left..It's just not reality but it's something you all to seem to need

you're sad people, and so is Giffords using her injuries for some political AGENDA
I don't have respect for people like that

Last edited:
wow

Oh and lest we forget..

LOL, I don't live with the made up crap from you on the left..It's just not reality but it's something you all to seem to need

you're sad people, and so is Giffords using her injuries for some political AGENDA

no offense...

well, offense but you're literally the dumbest fucker right or left on the board. nobody's shilling for your respect, don't worry.

wow

Oh and lest we forget..

What's made up Step?

You got the links.

Who's "making" this up?

Oh and lest we forget..

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords On Sarah Palin's Rifle Crosshairs Graphic - YouTube

What's made up Step?

You got the links.

Who's "making" this up?

Your games are pathetic. and all over some thread on PmsNbc and Eddie loudmouth Schultz..
I'm not playing..have fun

Last edited:
Well, that's a relief. Knowing that Ed isn't actually THAT stupid and has been paid handsomely to spout off some of the most ridiculous shit curreuntly out there.

Of course he's a regular viewer, he's as locked in his views as the hardestcore FOX viewer.

Well, that's a relief. Knowing that Ed isn't actually THAT stupid and has been paid handsomely to spout off some of the most ridiculous shit curreuntly out there.

Of course he's a regular viewer, he's as locked in his views as the hardestcore FOX viewer.

:lol:

Yeah..regular viewer alrighty.

Get get to work at 7am and don't get back home until 8pm. And at 8:30 pm..I'm in bed.

Ed must be on dreamcast.

:eusa_whistle:

What's made up Step?

You got the links.

Who's "making" this up?

Your games are pathetic. and all over some thread on PmsNbc and Eddie loudmouth Schultz..
I'm not playing..have fun

What games, Step? Not playing any games.

Your heroes say shit that get people fired, hurt and killed.

And in real life.

Bashir? He said something mean.

And he's gone.

That's OK. At Fox News, they are being paid by Arabs to divide the country.

Alwaleed_1951690c.jpg

Everyone should know by now that station is bought and paid for by the Soros, Unions, the DNC..

Our very own Pravda

You do know that commies, much like you folks..hate unions..right? :eusa_whistle:

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion (i.e. no idea who your masters are who feed you your talking points) but obviously you never lived under a communist regime.

A story like this just reaffirms why so many of us keep saying you cannot trust the reporting from MSNBC.

And by the way, when MSNBC allows one of their pundits to be paid on the side like this by very biased political action groups like unions, they shouldn't be surprised when at least half the country does not take them seriously.

Forum List

Back