Economy roars back in 3rd quarter...will GOPers hear about it?

Are you disputing that the warmongering Zionists behind George W Bush are lined up behind Hillary 2016?

Go ahead and make my day by denying it...

Divorce has consequences. Huma should have waited until she had Hillary firmly seated in the White House. Hell hath no wrath like a pervert scorned. Weiner is out for revenge.

U.S. Economy Roars Back, Grew 2.9% in Third Quarter

It would be surprising if the FBI didn't look into things after 20k e-mails leaked by Putin, dupes...

I know, a tax cut for the rich...ay caramba....

We'll see what President Trump does with the economy following Hillary's arrest.
Then he'll get arrested because of business dealings and sexual assaults lol....

POLICY, anyone? I know, a tax cut for the rich!

Arrested by who? Don't you understand by now that the Justice Department is an arm of the President?
Al kinds of legal proceedings are coming up against Trump. If you were right, none of these investigations against Hillary would be happening, conspiracy nutjob.
Well, getting back to the economy.
What is it specifically jugears has done to improve the economy?
Just good solid growth with no corrupt GOP bubble,showing the natural strength of the American economy. After the stimulus got us out of the corrupt GOP real estate bubble/bust abyss...of course with some GOP cooperation we could have lifted the world out of depression years ago...

U.S. Economy Roars Back, Grew 2.9% in Third Quarter

It would be surprising if the FBI didn't look into things after 20k e-mails leaked by Putin, dupes...

I know, a tax cut for the rich...ay caramba....

Bet you didn't read the reason for the "boom" A temporary spike thanks to a massive soybean sale thanks to a poor harvest in South America.. Yeppers, you morons will believe ANYTHING!

Are you disputing that the warmongering Zionists behind George W Bush are lined up behind Hillary 2016?

Well, moderate GOPers are scared by the big orange moron spewing bs GOP propaganda and conspiracy theories. So easy to get the dupes...The New BS GOP is getting its just desserts. Now they have to rely on their pal Putin lol.

Well, moderate GOPers are scared by the big orange moron spewing bs GOP propaganda and conspiracy theories. So easy to get the dupes...The New BS GOP is getting its just desserts. Now they have to rely on their pal Putin lol.

We are? You ascribe some magical power to a one time agricultural blip and lecture us? Get real clown boy.

We are? You ascribe some magical power to a one time agricultural blip and lecture us? Get real clown boy.
link?

We had record crops here in Idaho. That doesn't bode well for climate change suckers.

link?

It's in YOUR link dumbshit. Like I said, you didn't even bother to read the damned thing. Fucking moron.

Forum List

Back