CDZ Economic Development Iran Could do Instead of Building Nukes

Iran signed a nuclear nonproliferation treaty, that is why.
So only the US can renege on Treaties? Double Standards, by the fed gov't, are not an authorized "granted"/enumerated power. In fact, it is lying. Being an "official lie" makes it no more moral than anyone else lying. Using that as an excuse is weak, as are most excuses.
Wait, we are talking about governments, how the fook did morality get into this?

lol

It is amazing how liberals view Iranians as better and smarter than American citizens that have had to emerge through a degenerate public education system controled by liberals through the Department of Education, lol.
Bullwinkle defends terrorist sponsoring nations so quick, I suspect he wears a turban and prays to the ghost of Soleimani!

But the wall is not useless nor stupid. It is a great force multiplier that Border Patrol basically designed. Trump wanted a modern rendition of the Great Wall of China, lol, but BP talked him into the Bollard system so they could visually monitor what those on the other side are doing. By the time anyone climbs over it, BP will be there to arrest them, for example:

Border Patrol shows up in their big white truck to give them free stay in the BP hotel before sending them back to Mexico, which I do not like. They should be put in a work gang cleaning up the border land they trash for a month or two first.

As to economic development, Mexican citizens are not coming so much any more due to the development there. Central America is developing too but so much of it is controlled by leftwing Marxist morons that it will take much longer.

What's amazing is how die hard republicrats can continue to put words in others mouths, and still believe they said it. SMH.

No one here believe's iran is better, smarter, stronger, faster etc etc than anyone else. But what I believe is we're long over due from minding our own dayum business. Crap like we've been doing over there for a gazillion years now, is why we had 9/11 & Pearl Harbor. Respecting the sovereignty of other nations, and their troubles with their enemies is necessary if we are to
1. Keep from being attacked again.
2. Want to continue to be a "free country." (which we're a lot less free because of our internvetions in the middle east)
3. Don't wanna go any broker than we are.
And if we don't wanna stay in the middle east for another 100 years.

Personally, I could care less about anyone in the middle east. If they wanna kill themselves, who friggin cares? You? I doubt it. You probably don't even care about your neighbors. Much less a bunch of Muslims 1/2 around the world.
Just how many soldiers lives are worth anything we can accomplish in the middle east? <<< Serious question

As far as Mexico and SA goes, think about this: Our minimum wage is (in some states) about $10hr. That's an upper middle class wage down there. Why? What keeps the slave wages at those levels down there?
Could it be the corporate lobbyist owns their government just like they own ours? You know dayum well they do. Simply because it's cheaper (and probably a lot easier) to pay them off down there.
So who's the real culprit in all this? The democrats who won't fund the wall (only when a GOP president is in the white house). Or the dayum corporate lobbyist.
If their minimum wages down there was just $5 hr, instead of $5 per DAY, they wouldn't even wanna come here.
This is easy stuff man.
Besides all that, why does Trump still hire migrant workers for his gold resorts in Florida, instead of Americans citizens? You do realize that legal migrant workers do the same exact thing that illegals do, don't you? They take American jobs and decrease the labor value of that job. Only they do it legally. As if there was a F'n difference between legally taking an Americans job.

So only the US can renege on Treaties? Double Standards, by the fed gov't, are not an authorized "granted"/enumerated power. In fact, it is lying. Being an "official lie" makes it no more moral than anyone else lying. Using that as an excuse is weak, as are most excuses.
Wait, we are talking about governments, how the fook did morality get into this?

lol

You're supporting our governments interventions in the middle east. We know, as you just stated, that government and morality doesn't mix. So why are you supporting the government actions in the middle east?

Of which treaty the US, also signatory, is in violation of Articles I and VI.

The US has nukes in other countries in violation of Article I. The US is not engaged in disarmament in contravention of Article VI.

You're supporting our governments interventions in the middle east. We know, as you just stated, that government and morality doesn't mix. So why are you supporting the government actions in the middle east?

Well, ideally I would like to see us out of the Middle East. I think we could achieve that be drawing up areas we are willing to send troops to like Europe and Japan and Korea, and places we wouldnt like the ME and Australia, where would would hopefully get someone else to do the heavy lifting in return for cheaply funding their fight and stabilizing things in their own backyard.

But for the time being, the US dollar is propped up by Saudi insistence that OPEC nations take payment for petroleum in US dollars only. This means foreign nations that want oil from OPEC, like say Japan or France or Italy or Spain have to convert their cash into USD by buying USD on the open currency markets. This keeps the value of USD floating upwards, no matter how prolifigate the Fed or stupid Congress is. World demand for oil means demand for the USD and thus we have a US dollar not backed by gold like it was under the Bretton Woods regime, now the USD is backed by a zombie Bretton Woods system that relies on oil, not gold.

The only reason the Saudis are willing to do that is because we guarantee their national security. That is it, and nothing more.

Till we can manage to ween the USD off of the petroleum addiction, we h ave to defend the Middle East.

The US gov't pretends to have a moral high ground- in fact, it was founded on a moral high ground principle- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- there are no caveats in "all"- and bribery isn't an enumerated power, neither is it moral.

Well, ideally I would like to see us out of the Middle East. I think we could achieve that be drawing up areas we are willing to send troops to like Europe and Japan and Korea, and places we wouldnt like the ME and Australia, where would would hopefully get someone else to do the heavy lifting in return for cheaply funding their fight and stabilizing things in their own backyard.

But for the time being, the US dollar is propped up by Saudi insistence that OPEC nations take payment for petroleum in US dollars only. This means foreign nations that want oil from OPEC, like say Japan or France or Italy or Spain have to convert their cash into USD by buying USD on the open currency markets. This keeps the value of USD floating upwards, no matter how prolifigate the Fed or stupid Congress is. World demand for oil means demand for the USD and thus we have a US dollar not backed by gold like it was under the Bretton Woods regime, now the USD is backed by a zombie Bretton Woods system that relies on oil, not gold.

The only reason the Saudis are willing to do that is because we guarantee their national security. That is it, and nothing more.

Till we can manage to ween the USD off of the petroleum addiction, we h ave to defend the Middle East.

We just marched in. We can just march out.

BTW, all the wars, deaths, enemies we create fighting for oil companies oil, is just stupid. Remember, the government isn't in the oil business. Oil companies are. So a lot of our BS interventions and occupations in the middle east, stem from a lobbyist at some oil company.
Again, lobbyist have waaaaay too much control over our government.

Instead of building nukes, why not bargain that to the US in exchange for US tech from our old Thorium Molten Salt Reactors we built back around 1970.
Probably because it has been demonstrated, time and again, the US won't keep its bargains.

All that money that went to Iran, during the deal, was actually money we owed them because we reneged on the a long time ago.

All that money that went to Iran, during the deal, was actually money we owed them because we reneged on the a long time ago.
The Iranian PEOPLE owned that money, not the mullahs who are blowing it on funding terrorist groups.

We just marched in. We can just march out..
Cutting off our nose to spite our face makes soooo much sense.

And then how do you keep the US dollar from taking a nose dive since it's only fiat currency without oil backing it?

Everyone's savings turned into useless shit because some ideologues simply have to pursue their ideological doctrines like religious dogma?

No, thank you.

Only when moral principle is involved.

And then how do you keep the US dollar from taking a nose dive since it's only fiat currency without oil backing it?
Making it actually of value with mutual consent.

Everyone's savings turned into useless shit because some ideologues simply have to pursue their ideological doctrines like religious dogma?
Not if there is real value in it.

Mutual consent is achieved when all involved get something in return that all involved agree has an agreed upon value.
The US started this crap in 1953, then compounded the situation by allying with enemies, Zionist Jews (Israel for short) and a life long enemy, a different sect of Islam, Saudi Arabia. Do you think Iran was consulted in those agreements? I seriously doubt it though I've not been made privy to the talks- all we have to go on is the word of known liars and practitioners of Double Standards, the US and its allies. Known liars and practitioners of Double Standards- man, what a way to build confidence. Right?! LOL-
So, lets cut our nose off more for an immoral principle and get more innocent people killed.
Honor, is, IMO, doing the right thing when everyone else refuses to and defending moral principle- when backed into a corner why is one expected to (demanded) to capitulate on his principles and others can call themselves winning? FYI, dead is dead. At the hands of a God or some other excuse there is no winning in being dead. An alleged civil society (US and allies) fail to recognize History or moral principle and still believe might is right. It ain't. Period.

The US started this crap in 1953, then compounded the situation by allying with enemies, Zionist Jews (Israel for short) and a life long enemy, a different sect of Islam, Saudi Arabia. Do you think Iran was consulted in those agreements?

In my view, it all comes down to zionists and islamics vying for position

in the long run , we're probably not going to see them make peace

in the short run, their will be some profits made from 'negotiations'

~S~

We just marched in. We can just march out.

BTW, all the wars, deaths, enemies we create fighting for oil companies oil, is just stupid. Remember, the government isn't in the oil business. Oil companies are. So a lot of our BS interventions and occupations in the middle east, stem from a lobbyist at some oil company.
Again, lobbyist have waaaaay too much control over our government.

It's tradition......
Smedley Butler on Interventionism
I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912 (where have I heard that name before?). I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

~S~

We just marched in. We can just march out..

No, thank you.

The government is wrong on taxes, monetary policy, almost all domestic policies, SS, spying on Americans (FISA 702), NSA, NDAA, education, immigration and just about everything else. But somehow they're right on foreign policy?
Give me an F'n break dude.
As I said, the US government isn't in the oil business. They just protect the oil companies, via their lobbyist. And in turn, we get wars, deaths and recognition of our enemies (for killing them). Which creates a whole new generation of enemies. And for what? So the same lobbyist can help ensure that a new industry (renewables) can start making headway with things like electric cars.
God forbid the electric car become affordable and popular. Because we all need to spend that $5 to $10 in gas, just to go to town and back for a loaf of bread and a jug of milk.

SMH.

The US started this crap in 1953, then compounded the situation by allying with enemies, Zionist Jews (Israel for short) and a life long enemy, a different sect of Islam, Saudi Arabia. Do you think Iran was consulted in those agreements?

In my view, it all comes down to zionists and islamics vying for position

in the long run , we're probably not going to see them make peace

in the short run, their will be some profits made from 'negotiations'

~S~

It's always been my view that religion is just the excuse people use to justify their supposed morality. Killing, in the name of Muhammad or Jesus is still killing. And only someone with an immoral way of thinking kills anyone. With the exception of ones defence.

Forum List

Back