Easy Bake Oven blamed for family’s poisoning: ‘Shortness of breath, chills and nausea’

mom blames easy bake over for poisoning here family. never heard of this before. only one caught kids fingers.
ovens don't poison people. children do.

you might be surprised how many of these 75W wonder appliances are being used

Now there's a toy I haven't heard hide or hair of in decades since I saw them advertised as a youngster. I didn't even know they were still around.

I recall back in the early 60's when Vac-u-Form came out for us boys. My friend had one, I recall us playing with it as we watched JFK's funeral. Around the same time when GI Joe came out. My friend had one of those too. I thought of it as a Barbie doll for boys and never had slightest interest in it.

Treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.
Had to be another source.
The Easy Bake oven doesn't produce that. It's a damn light bulb.
tell her tha.t watch a lawsuit sewing easy bake oven. oy

Now there's a toy I haven't heard hide or hair of in decades since I saw them advertised as a youngster. I didn't even know they were still around.

I recall back in the early 60's when Vac-u-Form came out for us boys. My friend had one, I recall us playing with it as we watched JFK's funeral. Around the same time when GI Joe came out. My friend had one of those too. I thought of it as a Barbie doll for boys and never had slightest interest in it.
they been out since then,. once was recalled n 80s and redone cause kids were getting there fingers stung in it.

I had a Suzy Homemaker oven.

or maybe some little girl thought roach spray is in her cupcake recipe?

i'll bet you made great cup cakes, lady bird.

is that one similar? with the light bulb heater?
could be, why dont they have house tested for carbon minoxide before it happens again.

could be, why dont they have house tested for carbon minoxide before it happens again.
burning a tray of cupcakes inside the oxtgen limited confinrs of the oven might generate enough co2 to measure.

but to kill? doesn't that usually take running a car in the closed garage or a generatot in the kitchen.

burning a tray of cupcakes inside the oxtgen limited confinrs of the oven might generate enough co2 to measure.

but to kill? doesn't that usually take running a car in the closed garage or a generatot in the kitchen.
they have half cooked red velvet cake they tossed out and never ate.

Forum List

Back