Early Voting affirmed in Ohio victory for Obama

In previous years, each Ohio county decided whether to offer voting on the weekend before the election. The state’s Republican leadership, through a combination of legislation and a legal interpretation by Secretary of State Jon Husted, sought to make a statewide change for this year and allow voting that weekend only by military members.

This is patended Voter Suppression! "God Bless the Constitution" and block poor people. The GOP will lose because Ohio voters are beginning to figure out their game.

More crap predictions from the latest in a long string of crap peddlers.

Keep trying.l

Ohio is tightening and some pollsters have abandoned several swing states saying, in effect, Romney has them locked.

The best you can do is put out a first rate asshole in the VP debate.

Your ship is sinking faster than titanic and it even looks like your blatent gerrymandering in Illinois won't work for you....and you call others hypocrits.

FO

Another poll out of Ohio today showing Obama up 4. Things are looking good for Obama there.

There is one pollster, not some, who has decided to stop polling VA, FL and NC. Very odd since they haven't polled either of those states in the last 2 weeks.

This is patended Voter Suppression! "God Bless the Constitution" and block poor people. The GOP will lose because Ohio voters are beginning to figure out their game.

Keep trying.l

Ohio is tightening and some pollsters have abandoned several swing states saying, in effect, Romney has them locked.

Your ship is sinking faster than titanic and it even looks like your blatent gerrymandering in Illinois won't work for you....and you call others hypocrits.

FO

Another poll out of Ohio today showing Obama up 4. Things are looking good for Obama there.

There is one pollster, not some, who has decided to stop polling VA, FL and NC. Very odd since they haven't polled either of those states in the last 2 weeks.

No, more than one.

And Obama used to be up a lot more in Ohio....so how's it looking so good ?

You guys are jerking off to Rachael Maddow.

Romney is toast in Ohio and therefore toast in the election. Done deal.

Take that to the bank junior.

And get ready to start saying President Romney.

I'll be almost as glad to see Mr. Hair Transplant go as I will your affirmative action fumblefingers.

mrz101312dAPR20121013034514.jpg

Keep trying.l

FO

No, more than one.

Please show us which pollsters have stopped polling swing states besides Suffolk. We'll be waiting a while because you won't be able to, you made that up.

Romney was polling better in Ohio immediately after the debate, more recent polling is showing a swing back towards Obama.

I haven't watched Maddow I'm years, not sure what she has to do with this anyway. Guess you guys are jerking off to Rush and Hannity.

No, more than one.

Please show us which pollsters have stopped polling swing states besides Suffolk. We'll be waiting a while because you won't be able to, you made that up.

Romney was polling better in Ohio immediately after the debate, more recent polling is showing a swing back towards Obama.

I haven't watched Maddow I'm years, not sure what she has to do with this anyway. Guess you guys are jerking off to Rush and Hannity.

No, that would be Chris....and his famous "Walker will be recalled" prediction which he never admitted to.

I misread an article and you are correct...there is only one.

Romney still has momentum in Ohio.

If that get's even closer...Obama knows he's toast. The undecideds are going to break for Romney in a big way...especially given the last two debate performances.

No, more than one.

No, that would be Chris....and his famous "Walker will be recalled" prediction which he never admitted to.

If that get's even closer...Obama knows he's toast. The undecideds are going to break for Romney in a big way...especially given the last two debate performances.

The most recent poll of Ohio showing Obama +4 also had Biden winning the debate by 9 points and by 12 amongst Indys.

The most recent poll of Ohio showing Obama +4 also had Biden winning the debate by 9 points and by 12 amongst Indys.

Link please.

Link please.

Go to RCP and click on the PPP poll released today, it is all on the first page of their writeup.

Why must you only have one day to do it? Imagine you only had ONE DAY to get your driver's license? What the fuck is y'alls goddamn problem with having more than one day? It disenfranchises no one, benefits the community and increases voter participation.

What the hell is the problem with that?!?

There is no problem with having more than one day. The problem is with your thought process that says Blacks and poor people need those extra days. They don't. They are just as smart as you are, and will vote according to the rules established by the state.

The concept is not to get everyone to vote, the concept is to provide for all those who want to vote. Not voting is just as much a right as the right to vote.

You want the extra days for your teams to beat the bushes for people who you can convince to vote for your candidate. Save your hypocrisy, I know your pea pickin little heart.

It wasn't my thought process, but it does make it more possible to disenfranchise voters. Long lines, not enough ballots, etc. this DOES tend to happen more often in poor and minority communities.

Thats simply because Democrat operatives have a lot of those ballots in the trunks of their cars, all filled out, and ready to drop as needed.

You can protest all you want, but anyone with a working brain knows why you want those extra days.

Thats simply because Democrat operatives have a lot of those ballots in the trunks of their cars, all filled out, and ready to drop as needed.

You can protest all you want, but anyone with a working brain knows why you want those extra days.

Negged for blatant dishonesty. You need to apologise to all Ohioans for suggesting such a thing when proof of voter suppression has already been shown. Clearly you are no more than a troll, probably a paid shill for the right.

Negged for blatant dishonesty. You need to apologise to all Ohioans for suggesting such a thing when proof of voter suppression has already been shown. Clearly you are no more than a troll, probably a paid shill for the right.

No lady, there was no proof of voter suppression shown, and your protestation that all Ohio Democrats are honest is so inane as to be considered dumb.

I never said they were all honest. You, however suggest that all democratic Ohioans are committing voter fraud.

And it has been proven. So either you're too lazy to research your "facts," or you're deliberately lying.

Which is it?

I never said they were all honest. You, however suggest that all democratic Ohioans are committing voter fraud.

And it has been proven. So either you're too lazy to research your "facts," or you're deliberately lying.

Which is it?

No, I did not say that all Ohio Democrats are committing voter fraud, nor would I contend that all Ohio Democrats rob banks. But some do.

Perhaps you can enlighten me as to how you, or anyone else, can prove voter suppression in an election that has not yet taken place? The fact that your party convinced a judge that voter suppression might take place is not proof that it would take place.

Boy, you're a nasty old grandma, aren't you.

Forum List

Back