E J Carroll Already Counting Her Money......But She Won't See A Penny Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
/——/ No incentive for universities to fudge data to give results patrons want to hear to keep the $$$ rolling in. No incentive at all.

In fiscal year 2021 (July 1-June 30), UC San Diego earned $1.54 billion in sponsored research funding, a 6% increase over the previous year. This is the largest number ever for the university and marks the 12th consecutive year the campus has earned more than $1 billion in funding to support its extensive research enterprise.
UC San Diego Breaks Record with $1.54B in Research Funding
So you're saying that beautress study that she is referencing is BS?

Okay.

I constantly run through these threads and I cannot believe that Leftists are so stupid.

In a discussion about money and power, Donald Trump told a reporter, in effect, that if you are rich, powerful, and/or famous, you can do ANYTHING, and get away with it...for example grab women by the pussy.

He never said that he personally did that. It was an illustration, like when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still get elected. Are you too stupid to understand this simple principle? Why don't you say that he admitted killing people on Fifth Avenue? It is the same fucking thing...an illustration.

There is only ONE public figure who has EVER been associated with that particular form of sexual assault, and it is O.J. Simpson. Even with all of the lying ***** who have accused DJT of all manner of impropriety over the years, NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM has ever accused him of that.

And yet Lefties still bring it up constantly, as though it were a fact.

Stupid or what? I seriously don't get it.

You are blind of you think there was no evidence.
I'm not blind.

I read nothing that brought forth any details about evidence. The only thing I heard about was what Ms. Carroll said.

My source?
President Donald Trump said Friday that he “never met” a New York advice columnist and author who claims that he sexually assaulted her in the dressing room of a high-end New York department store in the 1990s.

In a statement, Trump said “there is zero evidence” to support longtime Elle columnist E. Jean Carroll’s account of a chance meeting with Trump at Bergdorf Goodman that she says ended with assault.

By JAKE OFFENHARTZ and LARRY NEUMEISTER/Associated Press

Updated: January 26, 2024 5:02 PM EST | Originally published: January 26, 2024 4:52 PM EST
NEW YORK—A jury has awarded an additional $83.3 million to former advice columnist E. Jean Carroll, who says former President Donald Trump damaged her reputation by calling her a liar after she accused him of sexual assault.
The verdict was delivered Friday by a seven-man, two-woman jury in a trial regularly attended by Trump, who abruptly left the courtroom during closing arguments by Carroll's lawyer, only to later return.
Not at the State level
States are required to obeying the Constitution in court. And yes, at the State level.

Notice: I apologize for my several typos lately. I spilled coffee on my old keyboard, and it responded with zero, nada, and nothing, so I had to go get a new one. It's really nice, but it was "built for comfort" and I'm still not used to the slight differences in key sizes, spacing, etc., which is not manufactured by Hewlett Packard like my old keyboard was. It's very nice, but I have typed the weirdest words, most of which I catch within a minute or two of posting, so I try to make it right, because several misspelled items quite frankly looks silly. This keyboard is super, but as I said, it takes a bit of time to get used to it. It's a logitech keyboard available at Walmart, and my hands aren't tired anymore after typing all day. "yea!"

Universities run scientific studies all the time that are rejected out of hand by the extreme rightwing, such as yourself, as being illegitimate propaganda that favor things they don't like or agree with.

What makes this different?
I'm not extreme anything except in my unique ability to discern truth from lies. I'm sorry that trait of mine gets under your nails, so get a manicure. <giggle>

My source?
President Donald Trump said Friday that he “never met” a New York advice columnist and author who claims that he sexually assaulted her in the dressing room of a high-end New York department store in the 1990s.

Trump also sneered that she is “Not his type”

1706745764780.jpeg

When shown this picture and asked who that woman was, Trump replied……My wife Marla

Showing that he had indeed met E Jean Carroll and that he considered her attractive enough to confuse with his wife.

I constantly run through these threads and I cannot believe that Leftists are so stupid.

In a discussion about money and power, Donald Trump told a reporter, in effect, that if you are rich, powerful, and/or famous, you can do ANYTHING, and get away with it...for example grab women by the pussy.

He never said that he personally did that. It was an illustration, like when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still get elected. Are you too stupid to understand this simple principle? Why don't you say that he admitted killing people on Fifth Avenue? It is the same fucking thing...an illustration.

There is only ONE public figure who has EVER been associated with that particular form of sexual assault, and it is O.J. Simpson. Even with all of the lying ***** who have accused DJT of all manner of impropriety over the years, NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM has ever accused him of that.

And yet Lefties still bring it up constantly, as though it were a fact.

Stupid or what? I seriously don't get it.
/——/ Leftist throw out whatever accusations they think will work for the moment. It doesn’t matter how many times it’s been proven false.
It’s like they follow a script and are unwilling to get off message.

Trump also sneered that she is “Not his type”

View attachment 895876

When shown this picture and asked who that woman was, Trump replied……My wife Marla

Showing that he had indeed met E Jean Carroll and that he considered her attractive enough to confuse with his wife.
/——/ Any idea how many people Trump has met over the decades? You’re grasping at straws.
Why don’t you delve into the tall grass about the Biden family rather than giving them a pass?

Right, that's sexual assault.

Welcome to square one. Good luck rebuilding your morality.

/——/ Any idea how many people Trump has met over the decades? You’re grasping at straws.
Why don’t you delve into the tall grass about the Biden family rather than giving them a pass?
See the man next to Carroll?
That is her husband John Johnson who anchored Channel 7 Eyewitness news in NY for decades. Publicity Hound Trump had met them several times.

As to “Not his type”, Trump thought she was beautiful enough to be his wife.

The Jury had to decide who to believe
Trump lying in court made it easy

I'm not extreme anything except in my unique ability to discern truth from lies.
Umm...

Your radar is broken.

Also, you are extremely gullible if you believe a man who has been documented lying to the American people over 30,000 times during his 4 year term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back