Dylan Roof got attacked in Jail

Just shows what a crappy prison system we have when we lock people up knowing they will be raped and murdered.
It's justice in it's purest form.
You'd make a fine prison wife for some lucky guy.
And yet you bleeding hearts are against the death penalty.

Could you be more of a hypocrite?
Another in an endless series of false assumptions by an RWNJ .
I'm for the death penalty especially in a case like roof's.
He was caught red handed .
There is no need for a trial or a long prison stay.
And yet at the execution of every murderer guess what group is outside the gate wailing and weeping at horrible the death penalty is.

Just shows what a crappy prison system we have when we lock people up knowing they will be raped and murdered.

And yet at the execution of every murderer guess what group is outside the gate wailing and weeping at horrible the death penalty is.
And they are the same group wailing at the water boarding of terrorists.

It isn't horrible. Just unnecessary.

I consider human life to be the most valuable thing, and the taking of it thru murder the worst offense possible. Death penalty is necessary. We do not need people in prisons with nothing to lose. Our people guarding those prisons deserve better, as well as the inmates serving lesser sentences.

Someone also attacked Dylan Roof. You know its like Suicide Squad where the bad guys are good guys for a minute.

Jail website: Man accused of beating Dylann Roof released on bond

Screen-Shot-2016-08-06-at-11.26.03-AM-200x143.png

THIS GUY WINS! Not only did he knock his ass into next week but then he came up with more than $100k in bond money and bailed himself out.

When I heard this story this song came to mind

:badgrin::cheers2:

Roof will be killed either in Jail or by the government but he will die one way or the other. Now had Roof been Black and the one that kicked his ass was non-Black you would be screaming about how the government failed to protect him, so let that be known.

I mean you are nothing but a race baiting poster that offer nothing...

Again I am not upset that Roof was beaten and it is too bad the guy did not kill Roof, but the reality is you are applauding this because Roof is white and you have a massive hatred for anything that is not as black as you!

These vermin universally drool with excitement and enthusiasm over hate crimes committed against whites, and they get positively giddy over jailhouse rapes, another obvious sign they are mentally ill sociopaths and not even remotely 'progressive' or 'liberal', just degenerate sicko vermin, so no need to take them seriously, they're just amoral scumbags.

Figures you'd enjoy locking people up so you can watch them rape and murder each other.
Nope that's your fantasy.
Prisoners murdering and raping each other is your fantasy.

I consider human life to be the most valuable thing, and the taking of it thru murder the worst offense possible. Death penalty is necessary. We do not need people in prisons with nothing to lose. Our people guarding those prisons deserve better, as well as the inmates serving lesser sentences.
No the death penalty isn't necessary. In our modern times, we have the ability to safely incarcerate someone for life while preserving their health. Anyone who's violent can be put in solitary confinement. Prison violence isn't nearly what it used to be, a fact lost on most people. We don't have to kill people.

Someone also attacked Dylan Roof. You know its like Suicide Squad where the bad guys are good guys for a minute.

Jail website: Man accused of beating Dylann Roof released on bond

Screen-Shot-2016-08-06-at-11.26.03-AM-200x143.png

THIS GUY WINS! Not only did he knock his ass into next week but then he came up with more than $100k in bond money and bailed himself out.

When I heard this story this song came to mind

:badgrin::cheers2:

Roof will be killed either in Jail or by the government but he will die one way or the other. Now had Roof been Black and the one that kicked his ass was non-Black you would be screaming about how the government failed to protect him, so let that be known.

I mean you are nothing but a race baiting poster that offer nothing...

Again I am not upset that Roof was beaten and it is too bad the guy did not kill Roof, but the reality is you are applauding this because Roof is white and you have a massive hatred for anything that is not as black as you!

These vermin universally drool with excitement and enthusiasm over hate crimes committed against whites, and they get positively giddy over jailhouse rapes, another obvious sign they are mentally ill sociopaths and not even remotely 'progressive' or 'liberal', just degenerate sicko vermin, so no need to take them seriously, they're just amoral scumbags.

Notice how this guy made no mention of the 9 people Roof shot instead he comes to the defense of the little maniac and reserves his ire for people who dont like killers

No the death penalty isn't necessary. In our modern times, we have the ability to safely incarcerate someone for life while preserving their health. Anyone who's violent can be put in solitary confinement. Prison violence isn't nearly what it used to be, a fact lost on most people. We don't have to kill people.
Give me one example where prisoners on death row are safe and no threat to other prisoners and guards. One. Uno.

Give me one example where prisoners on death row are safe and no threat to other prisoners and guards. One. Uno.
I don't need to. Killing people because of what you think they might do is a poor excuse for capital punishment. The argument fails right out of the gate.

I don't need to. Killing people because of what you think they might do is a poor excuse for capital punishment. The argument fails right out of the gate.
So you know of no example to support your claim, got it.
I don't want people put to death for what they might do, but for what they have done.

So you know of no example to support your claim, got it.
I don't want people put to death for what they might do, but for what they have done.
So revenge it is, then, now that we've established that it really isn't necessary. It just slakes your bloodlust.

Figures you'd enjoy locking people up so you can watch them rape and murder each other.
False it's fact and not my fantasy.
What is fantasy is your last couple of posts piled high with disingenuous bullshit about prison and what goes on inside it.
Your faux indignation only extends to white straight men.

People who are not in jail get raped and murdered too and at the end of the day, prison is never supposed to be like a day at the swimming pool anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess the big question is how much protection from the other inmates should a person like Dylan Roof get when at the end of the day people like him are owed very little if any at all especially if they do not regret whatever it is that they are guilty of doing? They know very well what it is that they are out there doing to other people and their families. How much torture do you think that the families of Dylan's victims have had to endure because of his choice of action when who he took from them meant so much to them?

Last edited:
What is fantasy is your last couple of posts piled high with disingenuous bullshit about prison and what goes on inside it.
Stop projecting your racial bigotry onto others. Get help. Stop hating people because of their skin color.

Stop projecting your racial bigotry onto others. Get help. Stop hating people because of their skin color.
Do you practice at being this ignorant or does it come naturally?

Do you practice at being this ignorant or does it come naturally?
Stop judging people by the color of their skin, racist.

Forum List

Back