Dybala has the Olympico at his feet!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Argentina won the world cup with his help, he scored one of the winning penalties, now he's a star at his prime with Roma, and he's taking them to the champions league

Not permitted to see the video.

He is a jewel for Jose .
But do not forge one of the Seagull's class acts -- Alex Mac Allister

Also Argentinian, young and with Champion's League hopes , perhaps even here at Brighton .

If other greedy bastards keep their thieving hands away from hm .

• Banned
Brighton have rejected a verbal offer of around £12m from Tottenham for Leandro Trossard.

• Banned
my baby

FmmU3PcXoAIgYat

• Banned
Chelsea are actively exploring the possibility of signing Moises Caicedo. Brighton want at least £75m to even consider a sale this month. Chelsea are prepared to pay £65m+ for the midfielder.

Brighton have rejected a verbal offer of around £12m from Tottenham for Leandro Trossard.

Obviously start bidding low but that is much lower than I imagined. I wonder if they really want him or whether they just want to strengthen the sub's bench .
Interesting that Potter at Chelsea has shown no interest -- that I have heard .
Not convinced that Tottenham pull together behind the scenes .
Unlike Brighton .

• Banned
Obviously start bidding low but that is much lower than I imagined. I wonder if they really want him or whether they just want to strengthen the sub's bench .
Interesting that Potter at Chelsea has shown no interest -- that I have heard .
Not convinced that Tottenham pull together behind the scenes .
Unlike Brighton .
you should make a Brighton thread in the sports section. that way we can discuss the team freely without derailing other threads

Chelsea are actively exploring the possibility of signing Moises Caicedo. Brighton want at least £75m to even consider a sale this month. Chelsea are prepared to pay £65m+ for the midfielder.
Was aware of such sums and hope this guy stays. The type of player you look to build around though he needs to tackle less ferociously .

• Banned
Was aware of such sums and hope this guy stays. The type of player you look to build around though he needs to tackle less ferociously .
use this thread when you wanna talk brighton!

Forum List

Back