Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Has Purchased The XFL

We will see of course.

But the Rock was a member of the Nation of Domination and did give the Black Power salute.

People LOVE football but they clearly despise the political agendas being tied to viewership as evidenced by the mass downturn in ratings and merchandise sales.
This begs the question then. Can the XFL put on an entertaining show WITHOUT injecting politics and social agendas into it and become a viable counter to the NFL?

Football isn't even in season, dickhead. You don't get "ratings" for telecasts that don't exist.

John McCain and Jeff Flake already exposed that paid patriotism scandal. What was that --- ten years ago?

But hey if you don't like the NFL maybe you should have Rump sue them. Member how well that worked out last time? He won. The attorney handed him three dollars right there.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When the NFL pushed war and the military whites like you did not complain about politics.

People LOVE football but they clearly despise the political agendas being tied to viewership as evidenced by the mass downturn in ratings and merchandise sales.
This begs the question then. Can the XFL put on an entertaining show WITHOUT injecting politics and social agendas into it and become a viable counter to the NFL?

Football isn't even in season, dickhead. You don't get "ratings" for telecasts that don't exist.

John McCain and Jeff Flake already exposed that paid patriotism scandal. What was that --- ten years ago?

But hey if you don't like the NFL maybe you should have Rump sue them. Member how well that worked out last time? He won. The attorney handed him three dollars right there.
Never claimed it was in season now did I?

Idiot

Their ratings and sales have been tanking for awhile.

But of course YOU'RE too stupid to see the writing on the wall

Idiot

Care to essplain to the class how a sport that ISN'T in season, and therefore has nothing to broadcast, is going to have "ratings" of ANY level?

No?

Ever hear of something called "streaming"? You know, like the way I've been watching my sports for, oh TWELVE YEARS? Ever hear of "cutting the cable"? Lotta people have, Maybe Kansas City Kansas hasn't caught up yet.

And finally, do you sell broadcast ads? Because that's the only thing ratings are useful for.

Idiot

No it hasn't. The NFL has remained the most popular sport in this country.

Idiot

Care to essplain to the class how a sport that ISN'T in season, and therefore has nothing to broadcast, is going to have "ratings" of ANY level?

No?

Ever hear of something called "streaming"? You know, like the way I've been watching my sports for, oh TWELVE YEARS? Ever hear of "cutting the cable"? Lotta people have, Maybe Kansas City Kansas hasn't caught up yet.

And finally, do you sell broadcast ads? Because that's the only thing ratings are useful for.
If that person lives in KCK they definitely are lying about the NFL ratings. I don't live far from KC, watch every Chiefs game and Arrowhead is always full.

When the NFL pushed war and the military whites like you did not complain about politics.
The NFL did not push war. They were honoring the military. There are a lot of people who are tired of wars also. Let the sports leagues dissolve and start new ones.

Idiot

No?

If that person lives in KCK they definitely are lying about the NFL ratings. I don't live far from KC, watch every Chiefs game and Arrowhead is always full.
NFL ratings not a single teams ratings on a superbowl winning year.

God help you and this level of stupidity

Idiot

No?

I believe he's in KCMO. "KCK" was a reference to Doornail Rump and his sterling command of geography.

The stands no chance against the NFL. Its all about capital investment.

I think the NFL could lose 50 percent of it's audience when all is said and done with their racial identity communist bullshit and i really believe the XFL could do quite well since they wont be directly competing with the NFL.

1596658864866.png

I think the NFL could lose 50 percent of it's audience when all is said and done with their racial identity communist bullshit and i really believe the XFL could do quite well since they wont be directly competing with the NFL.

The NFL will always be the better product because their owners are wealthier than XFL owners, so they’ll have always have the better players. I think in the short term the NFL will lose some of their viewership, but no where near 50%. They lost followers once the Kapernick stuff reached its peak, and the next year ratings were better than ever. The XFL might benefit from disgruntled nfl fans, but I don’t think it will be sustainable because the level of play sucks.

Forum List

Back