Durham Investigation Ends After 3 Years Of Searching, $40 Million Spent, And Nothing Found

why would he want to debunk what mueller said? mueller found what we all knew there was no russian conspiracy. What durham did was expose where the hoax came from, clinton, obama admin and the dnc paid a russian agent for propaganda

You clearly didn't read the Mueller Report, because Mueller didn't say there was no Russian conspiracy. He certainly didn't say there was "no conspiracy". He said there was "insufficient evidence of the conspiracy to obtain a conviction". He also said the Russians felt the campaign was too chaotic and poorly run to get too involved with. And he filed more than 100 charges against Russian individuals and corporations for their role in promoting the Trump candidacy.

Durhan exposed NOTHING. He found no evidence of any wrong doing by anyone in regards to the Russia Investigation. The error in the FISA warrant renewal application was found by the IG, not Durham, and while you people made much of this, the bald fact is that the change was meaningless, and it occurred on the third renewal application, not the initial application for the warrant.

Really?

unless you think the American bar is a right wing shill site.

If they did they would have indicted them for it. Since they didn’t indict a single person for conspiracy or coordinating with a foreign government to influence an election….

Hell there’s more evidence the Clinton campaign coordinated with the Russians albeit through Steele and potentially without them realizing it.

I dont understand why you would hold onto that fantasy. There’s plenty of things to dislike about Trump without going off into fantasy land.
Did you read your link stupid? They are relying on and quoting Billy the Bagman’s lying summary

You clearly didn't read the Mueller Report, because Mueller didn't say there was no Russian conspiracy. He certainly didn't say there was "no conspiracy". He said there was "insufficient evidence of the conspiracy to obtain a conviction". He also said the Russians felt the campaign was too chaotic and poorly run to get too involved with. And he filed more than 100 charges against Russian individuals and corporations for their role in promoting the Trump candidacy.

Durhan exposed NOTHING. He found no evidence of any wrong doing by anyone in regards to the Russia Investigation. The error in the FISA warrant renewal application was found by the IG, not Durham, and while you people made much of this, the bald fact is that the change was meaningless, and it occurred on the third renewal application, not the initial application for the warrant.
oh i clearly did. hahaha what do you think insufficient evidence means?

you obviously didn’t pay attention to the durham probe.

hahahahaha for a guy that fully cooperated and not once claimed executive priv there seems to be a lot of stonewalling
Mueller found a lot of evidence in the face of the former 1-term stonewalling the investig

Depends what you mean by that.

Did members of the Trump team conspire with Russians?

Manafort certainly did. Roger Stone appears to have as well
haha you should of given your evidence to Mueller

why would he want to debunk what mueller said? mueller found what we all knew there was no russian conspiracy. What durham did was expose where the hoax came from, clinton, obama admin and the dnc paid a russian agent for propaganda

Except he did nothing of the sort.

His entire legal premise was that the FBI were dupes for believing Sussman and Daschenko (I'm sure I'm spelling his name wrong), not that they were knowingly promoting a fraud. (Lest we forget, the FBI actually kept this investigation under wraps before the election.) The jury concluded that neither of these men were lying. They brought what they thought were valid information to the FBI.

Except he did nothing of the sort.

His entire legal premise was that the FBI were dupes for believing Sussman and Daschenko (I'm sure I'm spelling his name wrong), not that they were knowingly promoting a fraud. (Lest we forget, the FBI actually kept this investigation under wraps before the election.) The jury concluded that neither of these men were lying. They brought what they thought were valid information to the FBI.
clinton, the dnc, all knowingly pushed the fraud, the obama. admin also knew the information was paid for ng obama and the dnc

clinton, the dnc, all knowingly pushed the fraud, the obama. admin also knew the information was paid for ng obama and the dnc

Gee, so why couldn't Durham prove that in court, then?

Seriously 30 million dollars spent, and all he could prove is one lawyer changed some wording on a warrant application that would have been approved regardless.

Gee, so why couldn't Durham prove that in court, then?

Seriously 30 million dollars spent, and all he could prove is one lawyer changed some wording on a warrant application that would have been approved regardless.
he did prove it in court. Clinton’s campaign manager testified to that

That is not a quote and certainly not a link.

Earn your nic
just because you didn’t keep up with. current events is not my fault

Igor was paid russian agent that clinton personally approved and he was also paid by the obama admin

just because you didn’t keep up with. current events is not my fault

Igor was paid russian agent that clinton personally approved and he was also paid by the obama admin
Dude...you're lying.

haha it’s a fact the testimony was clear. But like the mueller report you’ll deny it too
If that were true you would post quote and link

Oddly you can't seem to.

Lying or lazy?

haha yes it is. Literally the conclusions of Vol 1
Is that why you folks were so obsessed with investigating the people who investigated your cult leader's admin??

Because of how those folks exonerated Trump?

Seems odd...but ok.....

Remind me again what that investigation uncovered? Is Hillary locked up yet? did Obama's daughters get indicted yet?

Forum List

Back