Durham Investigation Appetizers

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Hey Obama Homies.

What do you think of this recent release of TEXT Messages FBI or DOJ---can't tell yet because of redactions.

1600982879423.png

SEE MORE AT TECHNO_FOG on Twitter

Police cars revolving light

NEW Flynn docs RAZOR is the FBI name for the Flynn Investigation.

11/8/16: "So glad they're closing Razor"

12/5/16: Disagreement with getting Flynn financials. "We didn't find anything..."

12/5/16: "This [investigation] is a nightmare"

1/5/17: After Obama WH meeting - Razor is going to stay open.

"New information turned over to the Defense counsel for General Flynn today shows that some FBI personnel involved in the Flynn investigation were so concerned about the legality of what they were doing that they purchased professional liability insurance two weeks before President Trump’s inauguration in order to afford themselves some kind of financial protection from what might happen after the Trump Administration came into office."

"New information turned over to the Defense counsel for General Flynn today shows that some FBI personnel involved in the Flynn investigation were so concerned about the legality of what they were doing that they purchased professional liability insurance two weeks before President Trump’s inauguration in order to afford themselves some kind of financial protection from what might happen after the Trump Administration came into office."

“FYI – someone leaked the Flynn calls with Kislyak to the WSJ,” the agent wrote.

“I’m sorry to hear that,” another FBI agent responded sarcastically. “I’ll resume my duties as Chief Morale Officer and rectify that.”

“Published this morning by Ignatius,” an agent said, referencing the Jan. 12 column from Washington Post writer David Ignatius that included leaked top-secret information about Flynn’s calls with Kislyak.

“It’s got to be someone on staff,” an agent wrote. “[Presidential Daily Briefing] staff. Or WH seniors.”

Durham has a scant prosecutorial record...there's little ammunition to do oppo research on him

i wish it were someone more seasoned than Durham!

Hey Obama Homies.

What do you think of this recent release of TEXT Messages FBI or DOJ---can't tell yet because of redactions.

View attachment 392488
SEE MORE AT TECHNO_FOG on Twitter

Police cars revolving light

NEW Flynn docs RAZOR is the FBI name for the Flynn Investigation.

11/8/16: "So glad they're closing Razor"

12/5/16: Disagreement with getting Flynn financials. "We didn't find anything..."

12/5/16: "This [investigation] is a nightmare"

1/5/17: After Obama WH meeting - Razor is going to stay open.
Hang em all and hang em high.

Forum List

Back