Drunk Secret Service agents disrupt bomb investigation at White House

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I don't even know what to say.

What a bunch of Mickey Mouse retards. We need to throw these people off the continent, I swear to God:

"Two Secret Service agents suspected of driving under the influence and striking a White House security barricade disrupted an active bomb investigation and may have driven over the suspicious package itself, according to current and former government officials familiar with the incident."

Secret Service agents disrupted bomb investigation at White House - The Washington Post

It reminds me of something..oh yeah:

These guys have nothing to do with Obama. They are federal employees, and they work for the gummint regardless of who is in the white house.

Derp. herpa derpa derp.

Secret Service agents have nothing to do with Obama?

That's interesting, lol.

Secret Service agents are career federal employees. They work for whoever is in office. Obama has not made any substantive changes to that agency since taking office.

Secret Service agents are career federal employees. They work for whoever is in office. Obama has not made any substantive changes to that agency since taking office.

That's not what you said though. You said they have nothing to do with Obama.

Two different things.

Is this the same story that was posted earlier? If it was then I didn't know they had wandered into a crime scene.

See, if the facts change then I'm ALLOWED to change my opinion!

Is this the same story that was posted earlier? If it was then I didn't know they had wandered into a crime scene.

See, if the facts change then I'm ALLOWED to change my opinion!

"... shortly before 11 p.m., the two high-ranking Secret Service agents, returning from a work party at a Chinatown bar about eight blocks from the White House, drove their government car through the crime scene."

Secret Service agents disrupted bomb investigation at White House - The Washington Post

Oh...and

"Secret Service officers on duty that night considered the agents’ behavior to be erratic and suspected they were drunk, according to current and former officials familiar with the incident.
"The officers wanted to arrest the agents — but a more senior supervisor at the complex told them to let the agents go, the officials said."

"The incident has presented an early test for Secret Service Director Joseph P. Clancy, who was appointed last month by Obama following a string of embarrassing agency missteps and security lapses."

Oh...and

"Secret Service officers on duty that night considered the agents’ behavior to be erratic and suspected they were drunk, according to current and former officials familiar with the incident.
"The officers wanted to arrest the agents — but a more senior supervisor at the complex told them to let the agents go, the officials said."

"The incident has presented an early test for Secret Service Director Joseph P. Clancy, who was appointed last month by Obama following a string of embarrassing agency missteps and security lapses."

Was Clancy the senior supervisor? How long do you think it takes to change the culture of a federal agency with over 6,500 employees?

That's not what you said though. You said they have nothing to do with Obama.

Two different things.

Not two different things...a lack of reading comprehension on your part.

Projection, twit.

So you were saying? That the SS has nothing to do with Obama, remember?

Oh I thought it was no where near any kind of scene. That being said if they were let loose at the scene then it'll be tough sledding getting a DUI conviction without any proof.

Hearsay evidence isn't enough: "Well I SMELLED alcohol!"

Sorry Charlie. Perhaps some involved will get a slap on the wrist or reassigned.

No they originally thought they'd driven over the package, but later asserted they'd just parked right next to it, lol. The term "Parked" is used loosely...

The on-site investigators called up the boss, and he told them to send the drunks home.

Forum List

Back