What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Driver Who Killed 2 Cyclists on Rickenbacker Causeway in South Florida was ‘Fatigued': Crash Report

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
that's like Biden saying: i'm sorry i pushed the nuclear button, i was jetlagged, after coming back from his long Asia trip!

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
that's like Biden saying: i'm sorry i pushed the nuclear button, i was jetlagged, after coming back from his long Asia trip!

Driving fatigued should be handled the same as driving impaired, and it should be considered a premeditated act when it results in homicide.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score
You know, growing up we were always told to bike/walk against traffic for a reason. These bike lanes are designed to run with traffic. A fundamental mistake
Exactly. It’s all part of the green agenda. Deemphasizing motor vehicles and trying to be Europe. And the sheep cyclists comply like morons. I’m old enough (and smart enough) to be grandfathered beyond those stupid rules. I still ride on the sidewalk where traffic is a hazard and I don’t wear a stupid helmet.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List