Dreamers are pissed and rightly so.

If the hispanic population comprised mostly of people of color, no politician would go this deep in support of their illegal status. Nobody wants to hate on these people, I certainly don't. But its low skilled minorities who are losing out on all this.....they take over low wage jobs, low income neighborhoods and swallow up a great deal of resources in these communities. If liberals are that ambitious in supporting the latino community, how about PR?
Nobody wants to hate on these people, I certainly don't.
I certainly hate on these people who are breaking the law, and getting in front of the rest of the legal immigrants who want to come to this great country. Why should my children compete with a criminal for future jobs? Especially when their brown skin gives them affirmative actions that was only supposed to be for legal US citizens?. Come on, remember the Alamo, start either deporting them willingly, or shooting them and tossing them over the wall, I don't care, they have a choice, leave or else.

Build that wall, end chain migration, end the lottery, and make immigration a merit based system. We owe dreamers nothing. Their parents should be deported.
Their parents aren't here, that is why they are dreamers, send the dreamers back home and Unite the families again. Stop the Anchor baby program as the 14th amendment was created for ex slaves of the Democrat party, not future slaves of the Democrat party.
And lets start with the president!!
Oh, Tigg you are slipping back into the crazy person again. Take a break, take a deep breath, get back to reality...there is still hope, I think..

They have all the right to be. Democrats showed themselves yet again to be the pussies they are. They continue to be the party of nice where they want to be bipartisan and try and work with the cockroach Republicans.

They fail to to realize the republicans will never play nice and are only out for their agenda.

Democrats have to stop being so nice and be the aggressive progressives they're supposed to be.

Wow, that sounds exactly like what was being said a few years back with D and R inverted.

Dreamers Feel Betrayed After Senate Democrats Break Their Promises
Many politicians said they wouldn’t vote for government funding without protections for undocumented young people, then did it anyway.

The dreamers will find in a few more weeks, just how portrayed they really are. The Trump white house, thanks to the cowardly democrats will now create a wish list, so egrigous and profound that no one will vote on it, thus leaving DACA once again in the air. The latino population will rule the day, as illegals coming to this country, demanding things while in a illegal status...this country has and its citizens have had enough and why politicians and hispanics can't understand that is beyond reason. 20 years of discussions on this topic.....Reagan granted amnesty, more came. Bush Sr. granted amnesty, more came, Bush Jr, granted more amnesty and still more came.....Obama tried and look were we are. There is no country in the world that caters exclusively to one group, who disavow our immigration laws, come to this country and then DEMAND excess.....or else? No other country would put up with this shit. Yes you are job creators, for hispanics, yes you add to the economy...but guess what, those same attributes can be done through the legal process, duh!!

I for one, want DACA to pass, but also want this country to put a lid on illegal immigration.
I bet they don’t vote for Scurrender again.

Their parents are the ones they should be pissed at, for not going through the legal methods of immigrating.
I agree 1000%.....we housed those families, paid for their childrens education, paid for their medical care, etc.....I don't understand, why its so hard for these people to understand, 20 years of this shit, is getting old. For every job they claim to have held while here, americans were put out of work. I challenge 20 million plus americans to go to any country illegally, take over their economy and jobs and expect the people to be okay with it. We've shipped good paying manufactoring jobs to Mexico to stave off illegal immigration, we've done everything humanly possible to help this country and yet, we're the fuckin bad guys?

:ack-1: I agree with tig!:ack-1:
I'm just being realistic. Illegal immigration keeps wages low, devalues our language and forces us into a bi lingual environment, yet every other country, either learn their language or else. Illegals also high jack our political voices.....20 plus years of discussing these people should be enough. I will never ever understand why liberals and the hispanic people themselves don't understand this???? For some odd reason, just because they take these low paying jobs, they act like they're doing us a fuckin favor, like what the fuck?????
Democrats protect them because they need their votes.
Just for the record Swallow......hispanics overwhelmingly always in the end end up republican.
Just for the record asswipe you are nuts!

I agree 1000%.....we housed those families, paid for their childrens education, paid for their medical care, etc.....I don't understand, why its so hard for these people to understand, 20 years of this shit, is getting old. For every job they claim to have held while here, americans were put out of work. I challenge 20 million plus americans to go to any country illegally, take over their economy and jobs and expect the people to be okay with it. We've shipped good paying manufactoring jobs to Mexico to stave off illegal immigration, we've done everything humanly possible to help this country and yet, we're the fuckin bad guys?

:ack-1: I agree with tig!:ack-1:
I'm just being realistic. Illegal immigration keeps wages low, devalues our language and forces us into a bi lingual environment, yet every other country, either learn their language or else. Illegals also high jack our political voices.....20 plus years of discussing these people should be enough. I will never ever understand why liberals and the hispanic people themselves don't understand this???? For some odd reason, just because they take these low paying jobs, they act like they're doing us a fuckin favor, like what the fuck?????
Democrats protect them because they need their votes.
Just for the record Swallow......hispanics overwhelmingly always in the end end up republican.
Just for the record asswipe you are nuts!
As the psychiatrist said to the guy wrapped in cellophane, clearly I can see your nuts.....too!!

Many politicians said they wouldn’t vote for government funding without protections for undocumented young people, then did it anyway.

The dreamers will find in a few more weeks, just how portrayed they really are. The Trump white house, thanks to the cowardly democrats will now create a wish list, so egrigous and profound that no one will vote on it, thus leaving DACA once again in the air. The latino population will rule the day, as illegals coming to this country, demanding things while in a illegal status...this country has and its citizens have had enough and why politicians and hispanics can't understand that is beyond reason. 20 years of discussions on this topic.....Reagan granted amnesty, more came. Bush Sr. granted amnesty, more came, Bush Jr, granted more amnesty and still more came.....Obama tried and look were we are. There is no country in the world that caters exclusively to one group, who disavow our immigration laws, come to this country and then DEMAND excess.....or else? No other country would put up with this shit. Yes you are job creators, for hispanics, yes you add to the economy...but guess what, those same attributes can be done through the legal process, duh!!

I for one, want DACA to pass, but also want this country to put a lid on illegal immigration.
I bet they don’t vote for Scurrender again.
I'm not from NY...next?

If the hispanic population comprised mostly of people of color, no politician would go this deep in support of their illegal status. Nobody wants to hate on these people, I certainly don't. But its low skilled minorities who are losing out on all this.....they take over low wage jobs, low income neighborhoods and swallow up a great deal of resources in these communities. If liberals are that ambitious in supporting the latino community, how about PR?
Nobody wants to hate on these people, I certainly don't.
I certainly hate on these people who are breaking the law, and getting in front of the rest of the legal immigrants who want to come to this great country. Why should my children compete with a criminal for future jobs? Especially when their brown skin gives them affirmative actions that was only supposed to be for legal US citizens?. Come on, remember the Alamo, start either deporting them willingly, or shooting them and tossing them over the wall, I don't care, they have a choice, leave or else.
I'm not gonna use my valuable energy hating.....it requires too much and I need it for Nov.

It's funny because Trump and the Republicans ended Chip so they could use it as a negotiation point. Trump ended DACA on a whim and McConnell refused to pay the military during the shutdown.

Forum List

Back