Draining the Swamp

If Republicans wanted to drain the swamp...why did they re-elect so many career politicians?
When we have rid America of the DemNazis that inflitrate our ranks, that prey on the people, that lie with ease, and plot Coups, and rig elections and we remove them from Government, there will be no Career Politicians and Donald Trump will still be your President for 4 more years.

DemNazis, same as Them Nazis and here is why.

I have been telling you all for the past couple years, these people in the DemNazi Party are SICK.

They emulate the Nazis of Germany in just about every way.

Here is just the top 21.

1.) Genocide 60 Million Babies murdered- Check
2.) Oppression of Natural Freedoms - Check
3.) They want to ban guns - Check
4.) Opposed to free speech and aggressive with censorship - Check
5.) Cheat in elections - Check
6.) Above the law - Check
7.) Demand uniformity of the populace in thought and action - Check
8.) Dissent is verboten and will be crushed or silenced - Check
9.) Resorts to crime or violence to use as leverage to force change - Check
10.) Antisemetic - Check
11.) Antichristian - Check
12.) Anti-Israel - Check
13.) Anti-American - Check
14.) Rules by oppressive decree than legislative action - Check
15.) Implements their own agendas rather than do the will of the people - Check
16.) Blood Thirsty and war like, and hungry for power over others at all costs - Check
17.) Creates Hit Lists of their competitors, foes, enemies and carries out attacks to punish them for daring to disagree, vote a certain way, or choosing to live differently than the average DemNazi is told to live. - Check
18.) Gains power through Fraud and Deception, Intimidation & Lies and not by any legitimate means. - Check
19.) Promotes social controls, believes in getting rid of undesirables by killing them, and believes in population control and depopulation. - Check
20.) Believes in Re-educating the populace with revisionist history, promoting their agenda and suppressing truth. - Check
21.) They want to segregate people in groups by their differences and not bring them together in unity by those things they have in common.

DemNazis, same as Them Nazis

If Republicans wanted to drain the swamp...why did they re-elect so many career politicians?

Often they didn't have alternative options.

That's the unfortunate part and why term limits should be in place everywhere. I know I'd love to see it in Canada. Give someone a 8-12 max. years in office, depending on their position. Hell, we don't even have term limits for Prime Ministers! We aren't big on democracy I suppose.

There should be term limits then you can drain the swamp a little better but neither side want that...

Look at McConnell and Pelosi and realize they both failed and yet kept their damn jobs...

I sense candycorn is anticipating extreme butthurtness. "Truth over fact" Biden is one of the most obvious Swamp creatures who will lose after the dust settles with the democrat voter fraud cases.

But some swamp creatures are less harmful than others.

When we have rid America of the DemNazis that inflitrate our ranks, that prey on the people, that lie with ease, and plot Coups, and rig elections and we remove them from Government, there will be no Career Politicians and Donald Trump will still be your President for 4 more years.

I have been telling you all for the past couple years, these people in the DemNazi Party are SICK.

Here is just the top 21.

10.) Antisemetic - Check
12.) Anti-Israel - Check
16.) Blood Thirsty and war like, and hungry for power over others at all costs - Check
17.) Creates Hit Lists of their competitors, foes, enemies and carries out attacks to punish them for daring to disagree, vote a certain way, or choosing to live differently than the average DemNazi is told to live. - Check
18.) Gains power through Fraud and Deception, Intimidation & Lies and not by any legitimate means. - Check
19.) Promotes social controls, believes in getting rid of undesirables by killing them, and believes in population control and depopulation. - Check
20.) Believes in Re-educating the populace with revisionist history, promoting their agenda and suppressing truth. - Check
21.) They want to segregate people in groups by their differences and not bring them together in unity by those things they have in common.

Okay but if you're against career politicians (aka the supposed swamp) why did you re-elect about 97% of the republicants up for re-election?

But aren't you guys against career politicians keeping their careers...or was all of that just talk?
So, who voted for Biden, I mean besides dead people, dogs and illegals? 47 fucking years in the swamp!

Democrats I suppose...

But aren't you guys against career politicians keeping their careers...or was all of that just talk?

Here is just the top 21.

10.) Antisemetic - Check
12.) Anti-Israel - Check

Okay but if you're against career politicians (aka the supposed swamp) why did you re-elect about 97% of the republicants up for re-election?

Not trying to answer for that poster but may I ask what was the alternative choice?

Vote for the Democratic Party challenger?

You know better than that and the likelihood of a third party candidate winning is rare and the only way to drain the swamp...

So, who voted for Biden, I mean besides dead people, dogs and illegals? 47 fucking years in the swamp!

Democrats I suppose...

You are in a panic little girl. Your Fraud is exposed. And there will be 4 more years of draining the swamp.

Now go home to mommy's basement and cry.
1605089708827.png

Here is just the top 21.

10.) Antisemetic - Check
12.) Anti-Israel - Check

Not trying to answer for that poster but may I ask what was the alternative choice?

You know better than that and the likelihood of a third party candidate winning is rare and the only way to drain the swamp...

Write in a "non swamper" or don't vote I suppose. Either your for draining the swamp or not. Personally, I think it was just a slogan the blob threw out there that happened to catch on (like MAGA) and nobody was quite sure what it meant.

Here is just the top 21.

10.) Antisemetic - Check
12.) Anti-Israel - Check

Write in a "non swamper" or don't vote I suppose. Either your for draining the swamp or not. Personally, I think it was just a slogan the blob threw out there that happened to catch on (like MAGA) and nobody was quite sure what it meant.

Again, going third party or writing someone in will just allow the Democratic Party to have full control and you know this, so those voting for the GOP will go with their swamp creatures over what the Democratic Party is offering...

Also let me ask you do you truly believe Pelosi is serving the American people or even her district or serving the special interest groups that have kept her in power this long?

The best answer to this issue is term limits for all politicians on every level of government...

Forum List

Back