Dr throws epic rant

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
I’ve got to get something off my chest, so buckle up for an overdue rant.

I can’t begin to describe the disdain and contempt I have for highly-credentialed MD’s with large platforms who are suddenly jumping on Team Reality about COVID. /1

I’m so glad you finally “discovered” natural immunity. Could you have opened your mouths before ppl lost their livelihoods? Or when regular MD’s were being castigated as being conspiracy theorists for discussing something that was completely noncontroversial prior to 2020? /2

Maybe now you can admit that denying NI has caused massive distrust of all health officials. You knew you were lying, we knew you were lying, and it makes us wonder what else you’ve lied about. Congrats, you’ve actually birthed a new generation of true anti-vaxxers. /3

Read it all here

The mayor of Boston responds !

Not really.........she likes snow and cute tiger emojis

1644609371221.png

Hypochondriacs should stay confined to their home wearing their face diapers and leave normal people alone.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I’m so glad you finally “discovered” natural immunity. Could you have opened your mouths before ppl lost their livelihoods?
Most people are compliant, go along to get along, cowards.

They don't care who it hurts, who is wronged, who is even inconvenienced...they care about getting to the next day with the LEAST....STRESS....POSSIBLE.

Trust in the entire medical industry and profession has been obliterated over the past 18 months.

Anyone who trusts what the CDC or any other medial/science department in either the Federal or State level governments are absolute fools and deserving of all the ridicule that can be heaped on them.

It's crazy how many fools willingly rolled up thier sleeves
It's crazy how many fools didn't roll up the sleeves and were hospitalized, put on oxygen, passed away.

I rolled up my sleaves for 3 seperate shots. I got COVID and had zero symptoms. I was jogging on a treadmill with COVID during my 5 days of isolation and felt 100% myself with zero symptoms . I went back to work 5 days later like nothing happened.

Forum List

Back