Dr. Strangelove Democrats

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
If you're familiar with Kubrick's classic "Dr. Strangelove" you'll know that the good doctor is one of three characters played by Peter Sellers. Dr. Strangelove was a doctor who worked with the Nazis during WWII and was recruited by the Americans after the war to help with our war planning. If you're not familiar with Dr. Strangelove I don't want to talk to you anyway.

The Doctor's right hand has a deeply ingrained habit of saluting his Fuhrer (the American President). Other parts of the doctors mind realizes how inappropriate this is and is constantly at war with the "Zeig Heil-ing" hand. It is one of the funniest things you'll ever see on film

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9ihKq34Ozc]YouTube - "Mein Führer...! I can walk!!"[/ame]

In much the same way, the Zeil-heiling hand of modern Democrats pops out from time to time and their allies in the media do all they can to beat it back.

Here's Obama revamping the entire US economy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoqI5PSRcXM]YouTube - Obama-Spread the wealth around[/ame]

And the media runs to slap down the Heilng hand, viciously attacking THE GUY OBAMA IS TALKING TO!

Here's Dingell Zeig Heiling Hand betraying his inner Nazi

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqp0eXfpiWU]YouTube - Congressman John Dingell: Control The People[/ame]

And here are the media lapdog explaining it all away.

He was tired, he meant the insurance companies, now I'm not really sure what the fuck he's talking about "the agencies writing the legislation" Does he mean Congress?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giC7Zw8b3Rg]YouTube - Democrat Rep. John Dingell Says "I Goofed" when he said ObamaCare will "Control the People"[/ame]

OOpsies

strangelove.gif

Then we get the best of all. Remember those Death Panels that were products of our imagination? Here's Academy Award winning Paul Krugman, who won for his role of "Someone who knows what he's talking about" because if you read his columns, it's clear the guy is Professor Backwards and has told the truth only one time. Here it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JFqUwhFzGE]YouTube - Paul Krugman Schools The Republicans On Healthcare Savings[/ame]

Binding judgements? Denying care? Hmmmm

1258043839_Dr.%20Strangelove.jpg

Last edited:
Dingell has given now three separate excuses/explanations for his inner Nazi:

a) he was tired;

b) he meant control the insurance companies, and finally

c) he's going to control either

i) his fellow Congressmen, or
ii) Lobbyists who write the laws for his fellow Congressmen.

With me so far?

1258043839_Dr.%20Strangelove.jpg

That was good stuff Frank,
The "inadvertent " letting the cat out of the bag, is dipping a frog in boiling water to get it used to the pot.

Just as I thought, you're nothing but a liar.

Lets see?

Who is more like Dr Strangelove and started a war based on advice from chickenhawks and a false threat?

1. George Bush invaded Iraq after telling the world "The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud"

2. Barack Obama passed a Healthcare Bill

Who told the American people that all healthcare negotiations would be televised on C-span?

Who told the American people that there would be no closed doors meetings regarding healthcare?

Who told the American people that he would not sign a bill into law until it had been posted on the internet for five days?

Who told the American people he would not run for the office of President , that he would serve his full six years in the Senate?

Who is the biggest liar?

1) Obama

2) Bush

Last edited:
Just as I thought, you're nothing but a liar.

Lets see?

Who is more like Dr Strangelove and started a war based on advice from chickenhawks and a false threat?

1. George Bush invaded Iraq after telling the world "The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud"

2. Barack Obama passed a Healthcare Bill

Who told the American people that all healthcare negotiations would be televised on C-span?

Who told the American people that there would be no closed doors meetings regarding healthcare?

Who told the American people that he would not sign a bill into law until it had been posted on the internet for five days?

Who told the American people he would not run for the office of President , that he would serve his full six years in the Senate?

Who is the biggest liar?

1) Obama

2) Bush

And what does all this have to do with starting a war?? Hey Dr Strangelove??

Compaing Bush to Obama is like comparing who is the biggest douchebag.

Accept they are equal and move on.

The real trouble is, a lot of you waste your time defending 'your guy' insteand of holding their feet to the fire and MAKING them do the correct things.

Usually when someone attempts to equate Nazism to whomever, he's already lost the debate. I think it's hilarious that someone would have spent so much time and energy on such an absurd collection of nonsense. But hey, ol' Frank's a "crusader." I forgot that. He won't go down until he chokes on that foot that keeps getting stuck on his face.

Forum List

Back