Dr. Robert Malone: Welcome to Fifth Generation Warfare

Dr. Robert Malone has been reinstated on Twitter, and gives us some insight into the "most globally coordinated psychological warfare operation in the history of mankind."

"Congratulations. As we approach 2023, you are now completing and have survived the third year of the largest, most globally coordinated psychological warfare operation in the history of mankind. During this period, on a daily basis, you have experienced the US Government and many western nations deploying highly refined, military-grade fifth generation warfare technologies against their own citizens. For those who have avoided the jabs which are neither safe nor effective, you deserve a medal for your ability to see through the fog of information warfare. Those, like me, who trusted the FDA and took the initial jabs only to suffer the adverse effects of same, perhaps a purple heart for being wounded in battle. For the millions of battlefield dead, the excess mortality documented by Ed Dowd and so many others, a moment of silent mourning is in order...."

Welcome to Fifth Gen (Information) Warfare
RFK Jr. is coming up from behind with his new book, The Wuhan Cover-Up, and has endorsed Huff's new book, The Truth About Wuhan.

Musk is also focusing on Jeremy Farrar, whom JFK Jr. has already briefed us on in The Real Anthony Fauci.

Any talk of vaccines must go back to 2016 to link the CGG anomaly.

'A peculiar feature of the nucleotide sequence encoding the PRRA furin cleavage site in SARS-CoV-2 S protein is its two consecutive CGG codons. This arginine codon is rare in coronaviruses: relative synonymous codon usage (RSCU) of CGG in pangolin CoV is 0, bat CoV 0.08, in SARS-CoV 0.19, in MERS-CoV 0.25, and in SARS-CoV-2 0.299. A BLAST search for the 12-nucleotide insertion led us to a 100% reverse match in a proprietary sequence (SEQ ID11652, nt 2751-2733) found in the US patent, 9,587,003 filed on Feb. 4, 2016.
This is virtually impossible unless Moderna vaccine from 2016 and the pathogen that emerges in China were co-developed.'
(Huff, The Truth About Wuhan, p. 191)

I have noticed a massive effort by Democrats/leftist scumbags to obstruct communication.

They shut down gyms, restaurants, bars, schools, workplaces etc...etc... in order to shut down face to face communication in America.

Sure, people can still communicate digitally via text messaging, but every single text message is on record.

About 80% of natural communication is body language, not words. The authoritarian left practically shut that down.

So the leftist scumbags have most of the American peoples' communications shut the fuck down completely. Cutting off body language shut down about 80% of communication.

So, with no body language there is only 20%.

Of that 20% they then cut off about half of that communication via massive efforts to censor social media.

So there's only 10% of natural human communication.

And facemask mandates cut off at least half of that communication. So only about 2%-5% of that natural communication gets through.

And then the Democratic party's leftist authoritarian government records almost every single byte of that communication.

Cutting off and intercepting communication is a major weapon in warfare.
Liquor stores were open and drug dealers made house calls.

Now look who’s jumping to wrong conclusions about me.

Nope, I told you in the thread about monopolies you would forever be known as the big government supporter. You cannot escape it now.

Nope, I told you in the thread about monopolies you would forever be known as the big government supporter. You cannot escape it now.
Lol. Yeah you like monopolies which are essentially protected by government. See? Government?

I bet some of them are even washing their hands and using hand sanitizer! Just crazy.

Stay home when you're sick
Wash your hands
Use sanitizer

Has been good advice for a long time.

Wear a mask even if you're healthy?

Not. But you knew that.

That’s exactly what you support, while claiming I do.

You know better, there is a whole thread with you proving you are nothing but a big government loving fool. You were the one begging for the Govt to punish success and pick the winners and losers.

You cannot hide from it, you started the damn thread even

Forum List

Back