Dr. John Lott's new book is out..."Gun Control Myths." Anti-gun extremists should really read this book.

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Reaction score
John Lott? Oh! I was thinking about John Lynch, the human torpedo. :auiqs.jpg:

Sunsettommy

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dr. Lott's new book is out...I am waiting for the kindle edition. The anti-gun extremists have no truth or facts in this discussion....they should really read his book to understand that emotion, which is what they use, does not trump truth, facts and reality...

Gun Control Myths: How politicians, the media, and botched "studies" have twisted the facts on gun control: Lott Jr, Dr John R, Pollack, Andrew: 9798663221535: Amazon.com: Books
It doesn't appear he talks about what the FOUNDING FATHERS thought about the second amendment, a common oversight Gun supporters make.

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dr. Lott's new book is out...I am waiting for the kindle edition. The anti-gun extremists have no truth or facts in this discussion....they should really read his book to understand that emotion, which is what they use, does not trump truth, facts and reality...

Gun Control Myths: How politicians, the media, and botched "studies" have twisted the facts on gun control: Lott Jr, Dr John R, Pollack, Andrew: 9798663221535: Amazon.com: Books
A pro-gun hack backed by the Russian infiltrated NRA has a self-published pro-gun book on Amazon. News at eleven!

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List