Dr. Jill Caught Physically Pulling Joe Biden Away from Reporters at Airport As He Tries To Shake Hands With Air (Video)

What a global embarrassment this guy is. Dr. Jill should be charged with elder abuse.

I LOLd

then felt sad.. for Biden

But then I told myself: Why be sad? It's not like he hasn't made his own free will choices for the last 40 years (then there's that showering w/ daughter stuff.. yikes)

I feel sad for what used to be a pretty good country..

Gateway Pundit...

Nothing embarrassing in the video... She want him to keep his distance (probably due to the COVID)...

This happens all the time, especially with close couples... Joe is a friendly guy who by his own admission likes to press the flesh...

Just because Melania would be on the plane saying fuck him , you think that is right.

You're an idiot. The man's mind is gone.

What a global embarrassment this guy is. Dr. Jill should be charged with elder abuse.

Jill Biden is trying to protect the man she loves. His handlers have not considered the damage their influences are doing to the Democrat party. May God have mercy on Jill Biden. She wants to protect him and all by herself if need be. Just saying.

Gateway Pundit...

Nothing embarrassing in the video... She want him to keep his distance (probably due to the COVID)...

This happens all the time, especially with close couples... Joe is a friendly guy who by his own admission likes to press the flesh...

Just because Melania would be on the plane saying fuck him , you think that is right.
"Joe...............................likes to press the flesh..." :laughing0301:

CowboyTed's highest aspiration is to be a PAID shill.

Forum List

Back