Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx Used Imperial College Model — NOW CONFIRMED AS A COMPLETE FRAUD — To Persuade President Trump to Lock Down Entire US Economy

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
** Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.

** The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic

** The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March

** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy

** A new critique of the Imperial College Model finds the study is “completely unusable for scientific purposes” — The study is a sham

** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed a garbage model on the White House and the American public and destroyed the US economy

It appears more and more that both Fauci and Birx should testify ... and potentially pay a heavy price for being the primary reason the economy was shut down / derailed & the US has added (so far) $3 Trillion in new debt to deal with the consequences of doing o.

DifficultChillyDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

WTF difference does it make which model the "SMEs" use to make their point?
The lockdown was a necessity to slow the infection rate, especially in the NYC area.
Trump needs more than gentle persuasion to do anything that would affect his re-election.
I'm just hoping that the summer heat and "mitigation measures" keep the infection rate down so that we have a college football season.

The lockdown was a necessity to slow the infection rate, especially in the NYC area.
Trump needs more than gentle persuasion to do anything that would affect his re-election.
I'm just hoping that the summer heat and "mitigation measures" keep the infection rate down so that we have a college football season.

When 'SMEs' push a known BS model, and it has MASSIVE disastrous national security / economic repercussions like this, someone needs to answer for it.

'SMEs' declared masks need to be worn by everyone, and states / politicians raced to mandate everyone do so. Research/ doctors are proving now that more COVID-19 can be found in masks worn all day / for long periods of time than one could encounter just by social distancing.
- If I stay 6 feet away from someone, pass them briefly in a store, according to scientists now, I have a less chance of being exposed to the virus than wearing a mask for a lengthy period of time, as masks can collect / trap the virus.

Shelter in place? I understand 'if you feel bad stay at home', but 'SME's are NOW saying being outside, the sun / heat is GOOD. So instead of staying locked up at home inside people should be OUTSIDE...which means all these orders preventing from people from fishing, hiking, etc.... - as long as they are social distancing - is BS.

And don't tell me people need he government to control them, to force them to shelter in place, wear masks, etc.... We are talking about grown-ups capable of understanding and complying with simple concepts like 'wash your hands often for 20 seconds, don't touch your face, social distance, and stay at home if you feel sick...'

If you'd check ... it was the individual State governors that shut down their states ... not the President shutting down the nation ... there's a difference ...

Not that I'm apologizing for The Donald ... he's been pointing out all the fake news swamping our media outlets and here we have a good case that "grabbing headlines" is bad for our nation ... We the People are at fault for allowing this, "2 million will die" is obviously hysteria, yet we will collectively forget by the time actual scientific numbers are published ... when will We the People punish commercial media for lying to us? ...

For the record ... the model is fine as long as the input data is good ... but as with any mathematical construct; garbage in, garbage out ... in this case, they fraudulently and grossly inflated the "rate of contagion" factor in order to generate hysterical numbers for the added profit ... how much money did commercial media pay them to make these bogus predictions? ... how much was paid to those 534 yellow-bellied cowards on Capitol Hill? ...

Don't forget to call your doctor today to find out if Zhologium™ is right for you ... you don't need toe-nail fungus when C-19 is sweeping the nation ... didn't you just hear how deadly this fungus virus can be ...

When 'SMEs' push a known BS model, and it has MASSIVE disastrous national security / economic repercussions like this, someone needs to answer for it.

'SMEs' declared masks need to be worn by everyone, and states / politicians raced to mandate everyone do so. Research/ doctors are proving now that more COVID-19 can be found in masks worn all day / for long periods of time than one could encounter just by social distancing.
- If I stay 6 feet away from someone, pass them briefly in a store, according to scientists now, I have a less chance of being exposed to the virus than wearing a mask for a lengthy period of time, as masks can collect / trap the virus.

Shelter in place? I understand 'if you feel bad stay at home', but 'SME's are NOW saying being outside, the sun / heat is GOOD. So instead of staying locked up at home inside people should be OUTSIDE...which means all these orders preventing from people from fishing, hiking, etc.... - as long as they are social distancing - is BS.

And don't tell me people need he government to control them, to force them to shelter in place, wear masks, etc.... We are talking about grown-ups capable of understanding and complying with simple concepts like 'wash your hands often for 20 seconds, don't touch your face, social distance, and stay at home if you feel sick...'

Agree with your post, but there is a big difference between the NYC area and the rest of the country.
We're having 134,000 deaths by 8/1/20 with mitigation, w/o mitigation the number could have been in the millions.
Here is a video I like to watch just to see NYC and how people live so tightly packed into such a small area. As it was the NYC hospital capacity barely held up.

If you are opposing mitigation measures in the NYC area I disagree.
If your objecting to stupid gubernatorial restrictions, like not allowing fishing in Michigan, or going to the beach in CA or FL, then I agree.

If you are opposing mitigation measures in the NYC area I disagree.
If your objecting to stupid gubernatorial restrictions, like not allowing fishing in Michigan, or going to the beach in CA or FL, then I agree.
We're on the same page.

If you'd check ... it was the individual State governors that shut down their states ... not the President shutting down the nation ... there's a difference ...

Not that I'm apologizing for The Donald ... he's been pointing out all the fake news swamping our media outlets and here we have a good case that "grabbing headlines" is bad for our nation ... We the People are at fault for allowing this, "2 million will die" is obviously hysteria, yet we will collectively forget by the time actual scientific numbers are published ... when will We the People punish commercial media for lying to us? ...

For the record ... the model is fine as long as the input data is good ... but as with any mathematical construct; garbage in, garbage out ... in this case, they fraudulently and grossly inflated the "rate of contagion" factor in order to generate hysterical numbers for the added profit ... how much money did commercial media pay them to make these bogus predictions? ... how much was paid to those 534 yellow-bellied cowards on Capitol Hill? ...

Don't forget to call your doctor today to find out if Zhologium™ is right for you ... you don't need toe-nail fungus when C-19 is sweeping the nation ... didn't you just hear how deadly this fungus virus can be ...
well most americans will honor what seems logical. I believe that with every cell in my body. When it is obvious, the actions are not logical, that's when the people have a right to fight back. Period. Boston Tea Party. Stay at home did not stop death. in fact, it seems to me it may have made it worse. More and more evidence this thing started in 2019 before Wuhan. France is now saying November, EU says September, and we had no death's other than the normal pneumonia and flu counts. Not one politician or health official said, holy shit the numbers just jumped we need to do something now. Nope, no one. This is a manufactured pandemic by governments.

And now the judge in Texas with his treatment of the lady, Mrs. Luther, who reopened her business, it is obvious this is a power grab. That is as clear as glass.

We were completely played by 2 people that play doctors on TV. They made a religion out of being wrong. You could get better results flipping a coin. Tiny Tony felt 5'4" for the first time in his life and hopefully that fucking hobbitt enjoyed it at the expense of wiping out trillions in the world economy.

"2 million will die"

Obviously you didn't understand what was said. It was 2 million will die without mitigation.

"When asked later if he believed the death toll numbers, Trump again suggested that the higher estimate from the model was because it didn’t incorporate any mitigation efforts.

“Well, that’s with no mitigation. We’re doing mitigation. We have a lot of mitigation,” he said. “The fact that they’re out — they’re mitigating. They’re social distancing. They all know that. They’re washing their hands a lot. But we have to get our country open. We have to open our country.”

-Drumpf

and infowars helped prove it all. but hey those tin foil hats sure kept youu dumb fks safe didn't it lmao.
as you make your own mask having no clue how USELESS they are!! WHY BECAUSE IF THE VIRUS REQUIRES AN N5 type of mask you do realize fools if your own home made masks were that great and worked gawd dam SURGEONS WOUULD WEAR THOSE KIND you dumbasses.

now realize real information such as this and the post of Mac.

THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE IT SO WE DON'T OPEN AND CAN'T..

So many many strange things
Take crowded for example. Tokyo and India, Far More crowded than NYC ; yet practically zip on infecteds and deaths.
Something is wrong with the USA numbers, we’ve seen the struggles and refusals to list salient stats right from the start. Poor ass India with 500 people packed into a 100 person train and nobody sick? Come on!

"2 million will die"

Obviously you didn't understand what was said. It was 2 million will die without mitigation.

"When asked later if he believed the death toll numbers, Trump again suggested that the higher estimate from the model was because it didn’t incorporate any mitigation efforts.

“Well, that’s with no mitigation. We’re doing mitigation. We have a lot of mitigation,” he said. “The fact that they’re out — they’re mitigating. They’re social distancing. They all know that. They’re washing their hands a lot. But we have to get our country open. We have to open our country.”

-Drumpf
The stuff about “without mitigation” was not contained in the original 1.7-2.2 million proclaimations that got us locked down.

"2 million will die"

-Drumpf
The stuff about “without mitigation” was not contained in the original 1.7-2.2 million proclaimations that got us locked down.
Sure it was. Dont get infuriated because you were too dumb to understand the report. How is it that everyone else came away with that knowledge except you poor ignorant Drumpftards? Even Drumpf got that one right.

"2 million will die"

-Drumpf
Sure it was. Dont get infuriated because you were too dumb to understand the report. How is it that everyone else came away with that knowledge except you poor ignorant Drumpftards? Even Drumpf got that one right.
Nope. Revisionism to protect your insane agenda.

"2 million will die"

-Drumpf
Nope. Revisionism to protect your insane agenda.
So youre claiming Drumpf didnt say this? Really?

-Drumpf

Forum List

Back