Dr. Ben Carson is an Idiot Savant

Dont try to pretend you didnt think that. I never said that meant we were 85% turtle. That was your train of thought. The fact you asked that question lets me know how ignorant you are on the subject of DNA. Now that I have had to school you using your own example of software code and also proving evolution you are trying to deflect. Its ok but just understand I know. :itsok:

Well I don't think that, I asked you a sarcastic question because you popped off something about us sharing 85% of our DNA with turtles. Apparently, you thought that was relevant for some reason, you brought it up! You're not proving anything except what an absolute moron you are.
Of course you dont think that now. I had to teach you. Obviously it was relevant to proving that DNA is the proof of evolution. I see you still havent grasped the most important lesson about my example. The fact that turtles share 85% of our DNA is proof that at some point we evolved from the same creature. Its ironic that you have regressed to calling me a moron but you cant comprehend this simple fact. Its obvious you arent educated enough to discuss the subject coherently. Too bad you have let your pride cause you to make a fool of yourself.

It's NOT proof of anything other than DNA is a building block of life. The fact that humans and turtles share 85% of their DNA is no more relevant than humans and bananas sharing 50% of their DNA. We obviously didn't evolve from the same creature as a banana... or, maybe that's what YOU think? :dunno:

You're not "teaching" anyone a thing other than, some people are idiotic fools who believe sharing similar DNA attributes means we came from the same creature. We share 96% of our DNA with chimps but the 4% we don't share is very important. If the DNA mutates it doesn't result in a better creature. It has to be tit-for-tat, precise down the line, or the species is in trouble and could possibly die.

Although DNA is much more complex, we can compare it with computer program code. You can't take the software code from one program, remove 4% and replace it with code from another program and have a better program. What you end up with is a program that no longer functions or functions improperly.

After over 100 years of study, we find absolutely NO evidence of cross-genus evolution of any kind. EVER! The discovery of mitochondrial DNA pretty much seals the deal with regard to this theory. It's simply not feasible for one genus of life to evolve into another. The only "evolution" that has ever happened is microevolution, which is adaptive changes within a genus to create new species within the parameters of it's genus DNA. Homo erectus can evolve into homo sapien... and that's all. We couldn't even interbreed with homo neanderthalis... that's why they became extinct.
You do realize a banana comes from a plant dont you? Never mind. I dont know why I keep expecting you to be able to conceptualize the facts when you are ignorant of them.

I know its coming along slowly but yes I am teaching you. You do realize that 4% we dont share with chimps is the proof of evolution right? Do you even know how DNA works? Do you know what a mutation of DNA implies and how we can tell if a persons ancestors have come from a certain area of the world?

Your last statement is very amusing. You keep sticking your foot in your mouth. So you think neanderthals became extinct because homo sapiens couldnt interbreed with them? How does that even make sense to you? If thats the case how did neanderthals come about without homo sapiens? Fun fact alert. Some humans have neanderthal DNA like white europeans and asians. Sorry son. I cant do this with you anymore. Do as I instructed and go learn something about DNA with someone intelligent instructing you. :laugh:

Scientists Identify Neanderthal Genes in Modern Human DNA | Anthropology | Sci-News.com

You are so clueless it's not even funny. Yes, a banana is a plant. We obviously didn't evolve from a plant but we share 50% of a plant's DNA. It doesn't "prove" anything. So no.. I don't realize that the 4% difference between a human and chimp "proves" anything.

From YOUR link:
They showed that nine previously identified human genetic variants known to be associated with specific traits likely came from Neanderthals.

They SPECULATE that humans and neanderthals might have interbred EARLY ON.

Later in the article, they admit this:

“this suggests that when ancient humans met and mixed with Neanderthals, the two species were at the edge of biological incompatibility.

"...ancient human and Neanderthal populations apparently faced interbreeding challenges after 500,000 years of evolutionary separation."

Both homo sapien and homo neanderthalis as well as homo erectus are in the same genera taxon. It is POSSIBLE they could have interbred but as this study and every study has shown, if they did it was early on... they could not interbreed later and homo neanderthalis became extinct. Whether or not they did, the evidence shows cross-genus evolution is not likely possible or even remotely possible.

So you have a LOT of questions to answer here and they haven't been answered by any valid science.

Do you even know how DNA works? Do you know what a mutation of DNA implies and how we can tell if a persons ancestors have come from a certain area of the world?

I very much know how DNA works but you don't seem to know. A mutation does not create a better organism. They can tell what area because of similarities in regional 'signatures' found within the genome. It has nothing to do with a mutation of the DNA.

Yes... I do need someone "intelligent" to instruct me because that sure as FUCK ain't YOU!
Sharing DNA with a plant doesnt mean we evolved from a plant. It means we both evolved from the same life form at some point in the distant past. You can literally count the the genetic mutations in DNA that sent one branch toward homo sapiens and the other branch to a banana tree. This shouldnt be that hard of a concept for you.

FYI "challenges" doesnt mean "impossible". It just means it was difficult. Whats funny is that even the sentence you bolded says "...when ancient humans met and mixed with Neanderthals". Homo sapiens and neanderthal have been proven to have interbred via DNA. Sorry but the facts are facts. I'm glad you took the time to prove you are interested only in trying to maintain your illiterate assumptions. I dont think anyone can help you if you remain willfully ignorant.

Neanderthals, Humans Interbred—First Solid DNA Evidence

"
The study uncovered the first solid genetic evidence that "modern" humans—or Homo sapiens—interbred with their Neanderthal neighbors, who mysteriously died out about 30,000 years ago.

What's more, the Neanderthal-modern human mating apparently took place in the Middle East, shortly after modern humans had left Africa, not in Europe—as has long been suspected.
"

Well I don't think that, I asked you a sarcastic question because you popped off something about us sharing 85% of our DNA with turtles. Apparently, you thought that was relevant for some reason, you brought it up! You're not proving anything except what an absolute moron you are.
Of course you dont think that now. I had to teach you. Obviously it was relevant to proving that DNA is the proof of evolution. I see you still havent grasped the most important lesson about my example. The fact that turtles share 85% of our DNA is proof that at some point we evolved from the same creature. Its ironic that you have regressed to calling me a moron but you cant comprehend this simple fact. Its obvious you arent educated enough to discuss the subject coherently. Too bad you have let your pride cause you to make a fool of yourself.

It's NOT proof of anything other than DNA is a building block of life. The fact that humans and turtles share 85% of their DNA is no more relevant than humans and bananas sharing 50% of their DNA. We obviously didn't evolve from the same creature as a banana... or, maybe that's what YOU think? :dunno:

You're not "teaching" anyone a thing other than, some people are idiotic fools who believe sharing similar DNA attributes means we came from the same creature. We share 96% of our DNA with chimps but the 4% we don't share is very important. If the DNA mutates it doesn't result in a better creature. It has to be tit-for-tat, precise down the line, or the species is in trouble and could possibly die.

Although DNA is much more complex, we can compare it with computer program code. You can't take the software code from one program, remove 4% and replace it with code from another program and have a better program. What you end up with is a program that no longer functions or functions improperly.

After over 100 years of study, we find absolutely NO evidence of cross-genus evolution of any kind. EVER! The discovery of mitochondrial DNA pretty much seals the deal with regard to this theory. It's simply not feasible for one genus of life to evolve into another. The only "evolution" that has ever happened is microevolution, which is adaptive changes within a genus to create new species within the parameters of it's genus DNA. Homo erectus can evolve into homo sapien... and that's all. We couldn't even interbreed with homo neanderthalis... that's why they became extinct.
You do realize a banana comes from a plant dont you? Never mind. I dont know why I keep expecting you to be able to conceptualize the facts when you are ignorant of them.

I know its coming along slowly but yes I am teaching you. You do realize that 4% we dont share with chimps is the proof of evolution right? Do you even know how DNA works? Do you know what a mutation of DNA implies and how we can tell if a persons ancestors have come from a certain area of the world?

Your last statement is very amusing. You keep sticking your foot in your mouth. So you think neanderthals became extinct because homo sapiens couldnt interbreed with them? How does that even make sense to you? If thats the case how did neanderthals come about without homo sapiens? Fun fact alert. Some humans have neanderthal DNA like white europeans and asians. Sorry son. I cant do this with you anymore. Do as I instructed and go learn something about DNA with someone intelligent instructing you. :laugh:

Scientists Identify Neanderthal Genes in Modern Human DNA | Anthropology | Sci-News.com

You are so clueless it's not even funny. Yes, a banana is a plant. We obviously didn't evolve from a plant but we share 50% of a plant's DNA. It doesn't "prove" anything. So no.. I don't realize that the 4% difference between a human and chimp "proves" anything.

From YOUR link:
They showed that nine previously identified human genetic variants known to be associated with specific traits likely came from Neanderthals.

“this suggests that when ancient humans met and mixed with Neanderthals, the two species were at the edge of biological incompatibility.

"...ancient human and Neanderthal populations apparently faced interbreeding challenges after 500,000 years of evolutionary separation."

Both homo sapien and homo neanderthalis as well as homo erectus are in the same genera taxon. It is POSSIBLE they could have interbred but as this study and every study has shown, if they did it was early on... they could not interbreed later and homo neanderthalis became extinct. Whether or not they did, the evidence shows cross-genus evolution is not likely possible or even remotely possible.

So you have a LOT of questions to answer here and they haven't been answered by any valid science.

Do you even know how DNA works? Do you know what a mutation of DNA implies and how we can tell if a persons ancestors have come from a certain area of the world?

I very much know how DNA works but you don't seem to know. A mutation does not create a better organism. They can tell what area because of similarities in regional 'signatures' found within the genome. It has nothing to do with a mutation of the DNA.

Yes... I do need someone "intelligent" to instruct me because that sure as FUCK ain't YOU!
Sharing DNA with a plant doesnt mean we evolved from a plant. It means we both evolved from the same life form at some point in the distant past. You can literally count the the genetic mutations in DNA that sent one branch toward homo sapiens and the other branch to a banana tree. This shouldnt be that hard of a concept for you.

FYI "challenges" doesnt mean "impossible". It just means it was difficult. Whats funny is that even the sentence you bolded says "...when ancient humans met and mixed with Neanderthals". Homo sapiens and neanderthal have been proven to have interbred via DNA. Sorry but the facts are facts. I'm glad you took the time to prove you are interested only in trying to maintain your illiterate assumptions. I dont think anyone can help you if you remain willfully ignorant.

"
The study uncovered the first solid genetic evidence that "modern" humans—or Homo sapiens—interbred with their Neanderthal neighbors, who mysteriously died out about 30,000 years ago.

What's more, the Neanderthal-modern human mating apparently took place in the Middle East, shortly after modern humans had left Africa, not in Europe—as has long been suspected.
"

You can literally count the the genetic mutations in DNA that sent one branch toward homo sapiens and the other branch to a banana tree. This shouldnt be that hard of a concept for you.

Except that it's total nonsense. You can't count ANY genetic mutations that ever caused ANYTHING to become something it's not. That's just an asinine statement from someone who is illiterate of science.

...Neanderthal-modern human mating apparently took place...

Again, you seem to be having trouble with basic words in English and their definitions. You do realize all of this stuff you're posting is not proven fact... right? It's speculation, conjecture, theory, supposition... not FACT. There is a difference.

From YOUR link:

"

"

You can literally count the the genetic mutations in DNA that sent one branch toward homo sapiens and the other branch to a banana tree. This shouldnt be that hard of a concept for you.

Except that it's total nonsense. You can't count ANY genetic mutations that ever caused ANYTHING to become something it's not. That's just an asinine statement from someone who is illiterate of science.

...Neanderthal-modern human mating apparently took place...

Again, you seem to be having trouble with basic words in English and their definitions. You do realize all of this stuff you're posting is not proven fact... right? It's speculation, conjecture, theory, supposition... not FACT. There is a difference.

Your inability to understand science is the only reason you think its nonsense. Denying the facts doesnt make them less factual. I pity your ignorance in this matter but I find your willful ignorance amusing.

Likewise pretending genetic evidence of neanderthal DNA in humans is not real doesnt speak highly of your intellect. If you dont believe science I simply dont know how to help you.

I also noted your lack of reading comprehension or intellectual honesty. The word "apparently" is in reference to the location of the interbreeding. Not the fact that the interbreeding occurred. Either you are really dumb or dishonest. Which is it?

"...the Neanderthal-modern human mating apparently took place in the Middle East, shortly after modern humans had left Africa, not in Europe—as has long been suspected."

You're not seeming to grasp that this detail is actually making MY point. We know that they couldn't have possibly interbred later, after neanderthal migrated into Europe because they were too different by then. Remember, my argument is that there is no scientific evidence to support cross-genus evolution. This would not have been cross-genus, they are still in the same genus but already too different to interbreed. If certain interbreeding WITHIN a genus is difficult, how can you explain cross-genus interbreeding?

You're not seeming to grasp that this detail is actually making MY point. We know that they couldn't have possibly interbred later, after neanderthal migrated into Europe because they were too different by then. Remember, my argument is that there is no scientific evidence to support cross-genus evolution. This would not have been cross-genus, they are still in the same genus but already too different to interbreed. If certain interbreeding WITHIN a genus is difficult, how can you explain cross-genus interbreeding?

Where they interbred is not the issue. The point you are attempting to deflect from is that they did interbreed. Dont lose sight of your failed argument.

I just posted the scientific evidence they interbred. Pretending you didnt see the evidence after using it dishonestly in a quote to deflect doesnt really work in your favor and pretty much killed your argument by self inflicted ignorance.

Where they interbred is not the issue. The point you are attempting to deflect from is that they did interbreed. Dont lose sight of your failed argument.

I just posted the scientific evidence they interbred. Pretending you didnt see the evidence after using it dishonestly in a quote to deflect doesnt really work in your favor and pretty much killed your argument by self inflicted ignorance.

*sigh* there is no direct indisputable evidence they did. There are those who BELIEVE they did. A compelling case is made for their argument and it's POSSIBLE. But even IF that happened, homo neanderthalis and homo sapien are the same "homo" genus taxon. I do not object to scientific evidence showing adaptive evolution within a genus taxon. MY argument is that there is NO scientific evidence to prove cross-genus evolution of ANY kind.... EVER. And here we have a clear instance of inner-genus evolution that could not happen because the two species had evolved too far apart from each other. They MAY have interbred early on, but they couldn't and didn't later. And that's what I said.

That is why neanderthals didn't simply merge with homo sapiens and instead became extinct as a species. We may, in fact, share some genes... but we could not interbreed. Our ability to interbreed had gone away because our species grew too far apart genetically. AGAIN... we're talking about breeding WITHIN a genus taxon.... not cross-genus evolution by any means.

*sigh* there is no direct indisputable evidence they did. There are those who BELIEVE they did. A compelling case is made for their argument and it's POSSIBLE. But even IF that happened, homo neanderthalis and homo sapien are the same "homo" genus taxon. I do not object to scientific evidence showing adaptive evolution within a genus taxon. MY argument is that there is NO scientific evidence to prove cross-genus evolution of ANY kind.... EVER. And here we have a clear instance of inner-genus evolution that could not happen because the two species had evolved too far apart from each other. They MAY have interbred early on, but they couldn't and didn't later. And that's what I said.

That is why neanderthals didn't simply merge with homo sapiens and instead became extinct as a species. We may, in fact, share some genes... but we could not interbreed. Our ability to interbreed had gone away because our species grew too far apart genetically. AGAIN... we're talking about breeding WITHIN a genus taxon.... not cross-genus evolution by any means.
Everthing is disputable. Even facts. Just because you dispute scientific facts doesnt make them any less factual. Stop sighing and read a book. You cant go through life being willfully ignorant and expect people to take you seriously. The next thing you'll probably claim is that the sun is not a star and it rotates around the earth.

I'm not particularly concerned with what your argument is at this point. I'm concerned that you have been shown to be ignorant of the facts multiple times yet you still cling to your failed argument.

Just because you dispute scientific facts...

I've yet to see any scientific facts to support your claim. I see you SAYING it... not proving it. I see people SPECULATING it... but not proving it. So what I see are scientific speculations that haven't been proven as facts. And I see YOU with a faith-based opinion that these speculations ARE facts. And you're trying to ram your faith-based opinions down my throat as FACTS when that's not the case.

Just because you dispute scientific facts...

I've yet to see any scientific facts to support your claim. I see you SAYING it... not proving it. I see people SPECULATING it... but not proving it. So what I see are scientific speculations that haven't been proven as facts. And I see YOU with a faith-based opinion that these speculations ARE facts. And you're trying to ram your faith-based opinions down my throat as FACTS when that's not the case.
Pretending you didnt see the evidence after using it to deflect is a non starter. Sorry guy. You saw the evidence. You just want to pretend you didnt. :itsok:

I'm not particularly concerned with what your argument is at this point.

Well, I know that you're not because you're getting your beliefs shattered and you don't like that. You want to make a simple-minded an illiterate argument about how it's 'proven fact of science' that we all ultimately 'evolved' from a 'common ancestor' with a banana. I am pointing out you have exactly ZERO actual proven science supporting your idea.

I'm not particularly concerned with what your argument is at this point.

Well, I know that you're not because you're getting your beliefs shattered and you don't like that. You want to make a simple-minded an illiterate argument about how it's 'proven fact of science' that we all ultimately 'evolved' from a 'common ancestor' with a banana. I am pointing out you have exactly ZERO actual proven science supporting your idea.
My knowledge remains intact. You want to dispute scientific fact and thats ok but no one is taking you seriously. :itsok:

Pretending you didnt see the evidence after using it to deflect is a non starter. Sorry guy. You saw the evidence. You just want to pretend you didnt. :itsok:

Yes.. sorry I pointed out with your own source how my argument is supported and yours is defeated. Also sorry that I didn't let you twist and distort my argument into something it never was, so that you could win the argument. Even MORE sorry about shattering your faith-based beliefs that we share common ancestors with bananas.
:banana:

Yes.. sorry I pointed out with your own source how my argument is supported and yours is defeated. Also sorry that I didn't let you twist and distort my argument into something it never was, so that you could win the argument. Even MORE sorry about shattering your faith-based beliefs that we share common ancestors with bananas.
:banana:
Nope. The only thing you pointed out is that you had bad reading comprehension or you are intellectually dishonest. Changing your argument from your claim that neanderthals didnt interbreed with humans to maybe they interbred in the ME is evidence you cant handle semi complex subject matter. Thanks for admitting you saw the evidence after claiming you never saw it.
itsok.gif

Okay... you go with "Ben Carson is Dumb!" We'll see how far that gets you! Ya think you can keep Hillary out of prison before she can get elected? ;)

In the 90s all you conservatives said she and Bill would be indicted and put in prison.

We're still waiting for that indictment.

ken starr was asked if there were any real crimes beyond a BJ and starr said the indictment was coming.

We're still waiting.

But, so far as Presidential politics go, he is out of his depth.

Well... He's NO Joe Biden, that's for damn sure! :rofl:

That's true.

Joe Biden has actual experience working in government. Joe Biden has actually won elections since the 1970s and has decades of diplomatic and government experience.

Joe Biden has the respect of leaders all over the world.

carson, has not spent even one minute working in government.

Okay... you go with "Ben Carson is Dumb!" We'll see how far that gets you! Ya think you can keep Hillary out of prison before she can get elected? ;)

In the 90s all you conservatives said she and Bill would be indicted and put in prison.

We're still waiting for that indictment.

ken starr was asked if there were any real crimes beyond a BJ and starr said the indictment was coming.

We're still waiting.

I'm still waiting for Bush to be tried for war crimes and Scott Walker is going to be indicted any day according to liberals. It's just partisan politics played on both sides.

I just waiting for Hillary to tell the truth, just once.

Forum List

Back