Dr and Professor Stefano Montanari. Only 3 people died directly from coronavirus in Italy. No one word from western MS presstitutes

Corona = crown... think in simple terms for some it helps.
On March 19, the byoblu24 channel was given a large interview with Italian nanopathologist with 40 years of experience in operating Dr. and Professor Stefano Montanari. In his shocking interview, he said that in reality only 3 people died directly from coronavirus in Italy. But what kills, if not the virus? Here is an excerpt from his interview:

"Our politicians for the last 10 years have done everything to destroy Italian medicine. Wards and whole hospitals have been closed, staff fired. When I hear that Italy has the best medicine in the world, my hands are sinking, not just my hands. That's not true! Equipment and consumables were purchased to a minimum. The cost of medicine was mercilessly cut. Plus, there's huge corruption. The fact that in an ordinary country costs 10 euros, in Italy - 20. And the minimum funds that were available, were spent in vain. For example, for some reason they bought 27 million doses of swine flu vaccine, which were then discarded, and there was no money for the IVL machines

Our medicine was not ready for so many patients with lung complications. What's dangerous about this virus. But the problem isn't the virus! Yes, there is a virus, it's brand new. I can't yet tell for sure if it was produced in the lab or if it came from bats or anything. I'm not sure about the mice, I'm not sure if it came from unicorns. I can say for sure - he's new and he's young, he mutates at cosmic speed, he's still in the phase of searching for his status, in which he will freeze later. Yesterday it was one virus, and tomorrow it's another virus. It's not the same virus in Italy as it was in China. And in Germany it's not the same as in Italy. And it's also incredibly permeable, pathologically contagious. But it's asymptomatic on healthy people. My guess is that if we test all Italian citizens, at least half the population is already positive

Where did the corpse trucks come from? Why are there so many dead? The reason is in Italy's ruined medical system. The old system could have handled the load. What I'm seeing now is some kind of marazma apotheosis. We're led by "Captains Skettino" who have absolutely no idea what they're doing. Or they do, and they know their price. The competence of the managers is extremely low. Why do you need rubber gloves? What are these masks for? Gloves have a devastating effect on the skin's natural protective barrier. We have very clever skin! Masks are ridiculous at all! For a healthy person, it's like putting a fence out of sticks against mosquitoes. There are billions of billions of viruses around us. And if there's a coronavirus next to you, the mask won't protect you at all. And if a person is sick, they need to change that mask every 2-3 minutes. Otherwise, it loses its meaning, too

People shouldn't sit at home, in fear and without movement. People should move, walk in the sun, it's vitaminosis. The government's measures are extremely harmful to public health. Even if a person carries the virus asymptomatically, that is, he is essentially healthy, and he is told that he is sick, it will affect his health. So will the health of all those who are now intimidated to sit at home without getting vitamin D, living a sedentary life, in uncertainty about their future. I believe that the risk group - retired people - should also go out quietly, lead their normal lives. Locked up life will kill more than the coronavirus. Although that may be the goal. We are on the other side of the nonsense

There's an important point that's not in my competence - it's the economy. Now everything is closed except the stock exchange. It's already fallen almost to the ground. Only the exchange is working, and millionaires can buy up delicious businesses at very low prices. And when the signal to finish the "operation" is given, they will suddenly be the owners of huge fortunes. Millionaires will be billionaires, the rich will be superrich, and the middle class will be poor. I think it was all arranged for this. And for the future billionaire profits from the supposedly wonderful vaccine. From a virus that can't be immune, which means there can't be a vaccine..."

Why western NWO presstitutes say no one word about this doctor?

Don't believe western 'medias', they want to kill our industry and to rob us.

This is great news...

This pretty much proves how this whole virus panic was all a hoax and most likely generated by those who are trying to destroy the world economy...

Now everyone can return back to work and not worry about this virus thing anymore.....

In all of Italy, there were only 3 deaths........which means in the US, there are no deaths from this virus...yet we have shut down our economy

The deaths are real. The cause could very likely be in vaccines people received and I have no doubt its a wealth stripping and an attempt to try and gain control over people adventure.

I wonder why Obama didn't try this back during the H1N1 outbreak? Oh well....he was able to pull it off now...

Maybe he used H1N1 as a practice test...then he went on to try to ruin the CDC to when Trump was president -- he and China unleashed their virus in order to destroy America...

But Trump stopped them in their tracks -- and he did it with free market capitalism, not government

The same people who have been after president Trump from the get go are the same ones involved in this world wide take down and most of these are not Americans. I awoke at 3 AM this morning to continue the search after brain frizzle last night and many pieces came together on it all.

Start by looking here... This one was the bingo for me on it all

This piece Rod found last week... Long Beach Container Terminal Sold for $1.8 Billion | Los Angeles Business Journal

I don't have the link offhand for the other pieces Rod put together this morning that track some of the US big service unions to the Australia ones but Rod had gotten those this morning (these were the same that are sitting on millions of face masks in a wharehouse that Barr gave warning to) and I'll try to get them posted later after I get some more rest. To those with a spirit of the Bolsheviks president Trump is like the Czar.

BTW, there is a backup of containers at the ports and you may want to look into who owns those and their parent company... personally I'd hate to see the country go communist.

What can Trump do to stop them??

This is very scary.....far more deadly than any virus....

If China owns that shipping terminal and then sales it to Australia....that may be the end....is there anything Trump can do to stop China from selling our government owned ports to other countries??

Its not just one port they are throughout. They have stopped some of it but not all yet. And yes they can royally screw over everyone if they have control of all of the shipping but that is not all that they are after and a lot of this comes from companies bought into China.

Sorry but I have to get some more sleep I have lots of chores tomorrow and food to take to Amish, etc...

So does that mean we can nationalize all of the shipping ports??

I am disappointed that Obama forced the free market to sell these ports to other countries...especially China....

It seems like only yesterday that Trump`s pro-Covid nuts were claiming to be pro-life. So much for that.

If anything we're going to have more deaths because we have more people and our Healthcare system is broken
Yeah our healthcare is Turd World stuff
Our healthcare system is the best in the world.....

Everyone comes here to take advantage of our healthcare system....

If they can afford it. The Healthcare system is broken because it's dependent upon a job. Out of pocket medical cost and medication is inflated in the US.

We have sick people in America who won't go to the doctor because they have to make a choice between eating or getting medical treatment.

That is a broken system.

If anything we're going to have more deaths because we have more people and our Healthcare system is broken

If they can afford it. The Healthcare system is broken because it's dependent upon a job. Out of pocket medical cost and medication is inflated in the US.

We have sick people in America who won't go to the doctor because they have to make a choice between eating or getting medical treatment.

That is a broken system.
Yep. This woman died because she had no insurance and chose not to be hospitalized.

That is a broken system.
Our great doctors and nurses didn't pay all of that money to get their medical training to not make as much money as possible....and that can't be done with broke bums getting healthcare...

If they can't afford to pay, they need to get out of the way of those of us who can......and yes, many of them will die...

Let their deaths serve as a cautionary tale that there are no free rides in this country.....

On March 19, the byoblu24 channel was given a large interview with Italian nanopathologist with 40 years of experience in operating Dr. and Professor Stefano Montanari. In his shocking interview, he said that in reality only 3 people died directly from coronavirus in Italy. But what kills, if not the virus? Here is an excerpt from his interview:

"Our politicians for the last 10 years have done everything to destroy Italian medicine. Wards and whole hospitals have been closed, staff fired. When I hear that Italy has the best medicine in the world, my hands are sinking, not just my hands. That's not true! Equipment and consumables were purchased to a minimum. The cost of medicine was mercilessly cut. Plus, there's huge corruption. The fact that in an ordinary country costs 10 euros, in Italy - 20. And the minimum funds that were available, were spent in vain. For example, for some reason they bought 27 million doses of swine flu vaccine, which were then discarded, and there was no money for the IVL machines

Our medicine was not ready for so many patients with lung complications. What's dangerous about this virus. But the problem isn't the virus! Yes, there is a virus, it's brand new. I can't yet tell for sure if it was produced in the lab or if it came from bats or anything. I'm not sure about the mice, I'm not sure if it came from unicorns. I can say for sure - he's new and he's young, he mutates at cosmic speed, he's still in the phase of searching for his status, in which he will freeze later. Yesterday it was one virus, and tomorrow it's another virus. It's not the same virus in Italy as it was in China. And in Germany it's not the same as in Italy. And it's also incredibly permeable, pathologically contagious. But it's asymptomatic on healthy people. My guess is that if we test all Italian citizens, at least half the population is already positive

Where did the corpse trucks come from? Why are there so many dead? The reason is in Italy's ruined medical system. The old system could have handled the load. What I'm seeing now is some kind of marazma apotheosis. We're led by "Captains Skettino" who have absolutely no idea what they're doing. Or they do, and they know their price. The competence of the managers is extremely low. Why do you need rubber gloves? What are these masks for? Gloves have a devastating effect on the skin's natural protective barrier. We have very clever skin! Masks are ridiculous at all! For a healthy person, it's like putting a fence out of sticks against mosquitoes. There are billions of billions of viruses around us. And if there's a coronavirus next to you, the mask won't protect you at all. And if a person is sick, they need to change that mask every 2-3 minutes. Otherwise, it loses its meaning, too

People shouldn't sit at home, in fear and without movement. People should move, walk in the sun, it's vitaminosis. The government's measures are extremely harmful to public health. Even if a person carries the virus asymptomatically, that is, he is essentially healthy, and he is told that he is sick, it will affect his health. So will the health of all those who are now intimidated to sit at home without getting vitamin D, living a sedentary life, in uncertainty about their future. I believe that the risk group - retired people - should also go out quietly, lead their normal lives. Locked up life will kill more than the coronavirus. Although that may be the goal. We are on the other side of the nonsense

There's an important point that's not in my competence - it's the economy. Now everything is closed except the stock exchange. It's already fallen almost to the ground. Only the exchange is working, and millionaires can buy up delicious businesses at very low prices. And when the signal to finish the "operation" is given, they will suddenly be the owners of huge fortunes. Millionaires will be billionaires, the rich will be superrich, and the middle class will be poor. I think it was all arranged for this. And for the future billionaire profits from the supposedly wonderful vaccine. From a virus that can't be immune, which means there can't be a vaccine..."

This is great news...

This pretty much proves how this whole virus panic was all a hoax and most likely generated by those who are trying to destroy the world economy...

Now everyone can return back to work and not worry about this virus thing anymore.....

In all of Italy, there were only 3 deaths........which means in the US, there are no deaths from this virus...yet we have shut down our economy

And how did you come to that conclusion that no US deaths? US is currently no.1 in covoid-19 confirmed cases. If anything we're going to have more deaths because we have more people and our Healthcare system is broken.

Those are not deaths from the virus...they were deaths from other things....perhaps the moral character of the patients lead to their poor health.....

Perhaps they did not lead good Christian lives or else they would have recovered -- or not been sick in the first place

So all those who died just happen to have covid -19 at the same time of death. That having covid-19 was just a coincidence?

And not living good Christian lives? I really hope you're joking.

You’re talking to morons.

wow, that dude says what I've been saying about this virus. the fear instilled was the use of the asympotomatic word. Yep, shaming healthy people for being..............................healthy. folks, wake the fk up.

That is a broken system.
or not

QUOTE="Toro, post: 24327953, member: 2926"]

This is great news...

And how did you come to that conclusion that no US deaths? US is currently no.1 in covoid-19 confirmed cases. If anything we're going to have more deaths because we have more people and our Healthcare system is broken.

Those are not deaths from the virus...they were deaths from other things....perhaps the moral character of the patients lead to their poor health.....

Perhaps they did not lead good Christian lives or else they would have recovered -- or not been sick in the first place

So all those who died just happen to have covid -19 at the same time of death. That having covid-19 was just a coincidence?

And not living good Christian lives? I really hope you're joking.

You’re talking to morons.
[/QUOTE]
and there you are. I'm laughing my ass off. dude nice job!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Corona = crown... think in simple terms for some it helps.

This is great news...

The deaths are real. The cause could very likely be in vaccines people received and I have no doubt its a wealth stripping and an attempt to try and gain control over people adventure.

I wonder why Obama didn't try this back during the H1N1 outbreak? Oh well....he was able to pull it off now...

Maybe he used H1N1 as a practice test...then he went on to try to ruin the CDC to when Trump was president -- he and China unleashed their virus in order to destroy America...

But Trump stopped them in their tracks -- and he did it with free market capitalism, not government

The same people who have been after president Trump from the get go are the same ones involved in this world wide take down and most of these are not Americans. I awoke at 3 AM this morning to continue the search after brain frizzle last night and many pieces came together on it all.

Start by looking here... This one was the bingo for me on it all

This piece Rod found last week... Long Beach Container Terminal Sold for $1.8 Billion | Los Angeles Business Journal

I don't have the link offhand for the other pieces Rod put together this morning that track some of the US big service unions to the Australia ones but Rod had gotten those this morning (these were the same that are sitting on millions of face masks in a wharehouse that Barr gave warning to) and I'll try to get them posted later after I get some more rest. To those with a spirit of the Bolsheviks president Trump is like the Czar.

BTW, there is a backup of containers at the ports and you may want to look into who owns those and their parent company... personally I'd hate to see the country go communist.

What can Trump do to stop them??

This is very scary.....far more deadly than any virus....

If China owns that shipping terminal and then sales it to Australia....that may be the end....is there anything Trump can do to stop China from selling our government owned ports to other countries??

Its not just one port they are throughout. They have stopped some of it but not all yet. And yes they can royally screw over everyone if they have control of all of the shipping but that is not all that they are after and a lot of this comes from companies bought into China.

Sorry but I have to get some more sleep I have lots of chores tomorrow and food to take to Amish, etc...

So does that mean we can nationalize all of the shipping ports??

I am disappointed that Obama forced the free market to sell these ports to other countries...especially China....

Port authorities have traditionally been owned/operated by local city or county, or state that they are in. Leasing rights can be a security issue. The question would be we allow foreign companies or entities to bring in their own people to work in those facilities? I do not think it would be prudent.

Remember when Bush's admin was going to allow this? The UAE purchase of American port facilities And Why Are Any U.S. Ports Owned or Operated by Foreign Corporations or Governments?

That is a broken system.
Yep. This woman died because she had no insurance and chose not to be hospitalized.
Find out if she'd had any vaccinations recently.

Only 3? I might have believed this bogus conspiracy if he said only 50 or 100 people died. Tens of thousands were infected and only 3 deaths?. The virus has been proven to do lung damage even if you recover. On top of that Italy has a high percentage of elderly people.

So with all of this he want to convince us only 3 people died?
No. That's not what was claimed.
:icon_rolleyes: Only three people died directly due to the corona virus itself, champ.
Reading comprehension helps when trying to evaluate what was written.

We will spends decades trying to get to the bottom of this all. But for sure, it seems, this is not the bubonic plague and China has lots of explaining to do.

Only 3? I might have believed this bogus conspiracy if he said only 50 or 100 people died. Tens of thousands were infected and only 3 deaths?. The virus has been proven to do lung damage even if you recover. On top of that Italy has a high percentage of elderly people.

So with all of this he want to convince us only 3 people died?
No, honey. Only 3 died OF COVID 19. Did you stop reading after the first few words? Did your brain explode?

Forum List

Back