DOW going DOWN

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

So it begins. Giving state aid to states who cannot manage their funds is not very popular. Let's see how the market reacts.

So the market is upset that all stimulus won't go to them? Too bad.

The markets can crash for all I care.

Biden's $15/ hr min. wage plan, yet another $2 Trillion giveaway.... how could anyone like that?
Devaluing the dollar is not a good plan. No matter who does it.
How many here has noticed the dollar has fallen all over the world since May?
This kind of action will only perpetuate that.

R

So it begins. Giving state aid to states who cannot manage their funds is not very popular. Let's see how the market reacts.
I posted an article 2 days ago that corporations are expecting Biden's legislation to kill profits.
They are planning massive layoffs.

Get ready its going to be a bumpy ride...all of us are going to miss the Trump days of prosperity...prepare for another Obama style decline....by Obama's right hand man...
So when did rumputins prosperity get to me?

R

I posted an article 2 days ago that corporations are expecting Biden's legislation to kill profits.
They are planning massive layoffs.
Undoing tax breaks for businesses Trump did is going to hurt a LOT of small businesses.

LOL

Of course. You're retired and live off my money. Easy for you to say.
So you pay into SS for 50 plus years and the money you get back is YOUR's?
Nope. The money you get back is MINE. He is taking out a lot more than he ever put in. Especially retiring at 58.

Of course you realize that at 58, (59 now) I'm taking nothing out.

Get ready its going to be a bumpy ride...all of us are going to miss the Trump days of prosperity...prepare for another Obama style decline....by Obama's right hand man...
Perhaps you suck at what you do?
Or you're retired on a fixed income?
Perhaps my being a tax man and seeing peoples earnings every year gives me a good insight as to what is going on with the economy.

LOL

Nope. The money you get back is MINE. He is taking out a lot more than he ever put in. Especially retiring at 58.

How would I know how old you are now when you said you retired at 58. Could have been 10 years ago for all I know. So you're living off inheritance. Congratulations.

Here is another medal for you.

1610735840274.png

Perhaps my being a tax man and seeing peoples earnings every year gives me a good insight as to what is going on with the economy.
That's hilarious!
I must have at least a few hundred tax accountants and attorneys in my community and they love Trump.

LOL

How would I know how old you are now when you said you retired at 58. Could have been 10 years ago for all I know. So you're living off inheritance. Congratulations.

Here is another medal for you.

View attachment 443286

I'm living off what I made and my pension. One of the last people to still have one.

That's hilarious!
I must have at least a few hundred tax accountants and attorneys in my community and they love Trump.
Yeah... unless he only does taxes for homeless bums, you can't possibly be a "tax man" and not know of the tax breaks we got as well as better earnings in 2018/19

Forum List

Back