Doomsdayers Stymied Again...Dow UP 1,080

Actually that is Al Gore’s claim it came right after he invented the internet.

He never said he invented the internet. Can't you guys get anything right.
FALSE: Al Gore Said 'I Invented the Internet'
Bwaaahhhaaaaaahhaaaa..Hey you stupid Kunt, here is Al Jazeera Gore in his own fucking words. I pray every day that you have a meteor land on your stupid peabrain.

50 seconds in Al Gore Speaks...what Penelopeabrain denies..

yeah, he said I created the internet...same thing bitch..

The ignorance on the right never ceases to amaze me. <smh>

No, dumbfuck, “create” does not mean “invent.” :eusa_doh:

If I create a painting, does that mean I invented painting?

If Trump’s policies created job growth, does that mean Trump invented John growth?

Our beloved Declaration of Independence states that “all men are created equal,” does that mean all men are invented equal?

invent verb [ T ] (NEW DESIGN) B1 to design and/or create something that has never been made before: The first safety razor wasinvented by company founder King C. Gillette in 1903. ... She tried to save face by inventinga story about being overseas at the time.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbfuck, Gore didn’t use the word, “invent.” He used the word, “created.”

create

to bring into existence
… God created the heaven and the earth.
— Genesis 1:1 (King James Version)
2a : to invest with a new form, office, or rank
She was created a lieutenant.
b : to produce or bring about by a course of action or behavior
Her arrival created a terrible fuss.
create new jobs​

While you can use “invent” to describe something you created, you can’t use the word “create” to describe something you invent; because “inventing” is a subset of “creating.”

Do they breed you cultists to be this illiterate or do you intentionally bang your head against a wall until you are?

So Al Jazeera Gore thinks himself a god, like Obama did? And you fuckers are their slaves?

And President Trump doesn't even have the FEDS pumping $85,000,000,000.00 a month into the stock market like the kenyan did.

No he just gave them a huge tax cut to pour millions in stock buybacks. That is all he did and took away all regulations on businesses, free to pollute, free to do whatever you want.
He also did....
IMG,]

And President Trump doesn't even have the FEDS pumping $85,000,000,000.00 a month into the stock market like the kenyan did.

No he just gave them a huge tax cut to pour millions in stock buybacks. That is all he did and took away all regulations on businesses, free to pollute, free to do whatever you want.
He also did....
IMG,]
What is worse, is President Trump won't get the Nobel Peace Prize for bringing peace to the world. How many rockets have flown over Japan of late? The "Prize" is a worthless peace of shit, as we saw when the 1/2 white faggot got it, and then put the middle east on fire..

The ABNORMALS used to MARCH for PEACE....not so much anymore...in fact NEVER since Trump became THEIR PRESIDENT.....HYPOCRISY MUCH, ABNORMALS???

The President has very little to do with the rise and fall of the Stock Market.

However, it will be interesting to see if those who were blaming the drop on Trump will now give him credit.

For me, it became Trump's economy when he changed it. When the tax cuts came and the trade wars came it was all his. Trump himself has been taking credit for the market. He doesn't take credit for the fed even though he picked his team but he has taken credit for the market. So, enjoy the win.

He never said he invented the internet. Can't you guys get anything right.
FALSE: Al Gore Said 'I Invented the Internet'
Bwaaahhhaaaaaahhaaaa..Hey you stupid Kunt, here is Al Jazeera Gore in his own fucking words. I pray every day that you have a meteor land on your stupid peabrain.

50 seconds in Al Gore Speaks...what Penelopeabrain denies..

yeah, he said I created the internet...same thing bitch..

The ignorance on the right never ceases to amaze me. <smh>

No, dumbfuck, “create” does not mean “invent.” :eusa_doh:

If I create a painting, does that mean I invented painting?

If Trump’s policies created job growth, does that mean Trump invented John growth?

Our beloved Declaration of Independence states that “all men are created equal,” does that mean all men are invented equal?

invent verb [ T ] (NEW DESIGN) B1 to design and/or create something that has never been made before: The first safety razor wasinvented by company founder King C. Gillette in 1903. ... She tried to save face by inventinga story about being overseas at the time.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbfuck, Gore didn’t use the word, “invent.” He used the word, “created.”

create

to bring into existence
… God created the heaven and the earth.
— Genesis 1:1 (King James Version)
2a : to invest with a new form, office, or rank
She was created a lieutenant.
b : to produce or bring about by a course of action or behavior
Her arrival created a terrible fuss.
create new jobs​

While you can use “invent” to describe something you created, you can’t use the word “create” to describe something you invent; because “inventing” is a subset of “creating.”

Do they breed you cultists to be this illiterate or do you intentionally bang your head against a wall until you are?

That is a bunch of English Professor minutia that does not change Al Gore's profoundly absurd claim. Whether he said he 'invented' or 'created' the internet, it would be equally ridiculous.

Nope, not ridiculous. He was accurate in that he sponsored and passed legislation which helped foster it...

Here is the definitive statement on Gore's involvement in "inventing" the Internet, from the guys who really did:

Al Gore and the Internet

By Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf

Al Gore was the first political leader to recognize the importance of the Internet and to promote and support its development.

more...

so we had a great day at the end of a shitty year and this is MAGA?

can we let things play out and stop declaring victory or defeat on a play by play basis?

oooo - down 360 in pre-market trading. wonder if he'll come back and go WHEEE LOOK AT US GO again for this one.

Hey shithead....is the day over yet? You and your traitorous little commie pals go ahead and root for failure....we Americans expect success now that we have a real president.

so we had a great day at the end of a shitty year and this is MAGA?

can we let things play out and stop declaring victory or defeat on a play by play basis?

oooo - down 360 in pre-market trading. wonder if he'll come back and go WHEEE LOOK AT US GO again for this one.

Hey shithead....is the day over yet? You and your traitorous little commie pals go ahead and root for failure....we Americans expect success now that we have a real president.
who's rooting for failure? i have $$$ i'm losing when the market is doing this so i'm very much against it to be honest. but to get all happy when you gain 1000 points but are still down 7 1/2% over the year is just knee jerk reaction to me.

no the day isn't over. i hope it does go up. but i won't start dancing and going YAY TRUMP when i'm still around 8% off this year over last in my investments and call that some pyrrhic victory.

down 380 and it sucks.

it also doesn't have near as much to do with trump (or obama) as it does the feds. but hey - pin the victory where you must and divert the loss where you have to to keep the emo faith going.

no the day isn't over. i hope it does go up. but i won't start dancing and going YAY TRUMP when i'm still around 8% off this year over last in my investments and call that some pyrrhic victory.

down 380 and it sucks.

it also doesn't have near as much to do with trump (or obama) as it does the feds. but hey - pin the victory where you must and divert the loss where you have to to keep the emo faith going.

Bullshit...you're busted, you're vermin.

down 380 and it sucks.

you're a fucking pom pom waving moron.

bye.

down 380 and it sucks.

you're a fucking pom pom waving moron.

bye.

Another day
Another lesson on why it doesn't pay to argue with an idiot ;)

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- George Carlin

Another day
Another lesson on why it doesn't pay to argue with an idiot ;)

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- George Carlin

When a rat calls himself a fox ^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back