Don't you hate it when?

I hate it when dogs are ignored, why have them geeeeezzzz.
Yep. That's why they bark, bored out of their minds. The idiots should be slapped senseless. My female I have now showed up one day, I turned her in, then a month later so I said I'd keep her. She was a sweetheart but it was obvious she was never on a leash or in a house before. Some people aren't even as smart as dogs.

It's all a trade off. I don't have anyone to argue with.

or cuddle with....... (on of my favorite parts of marriage).....
That's why they sell those giant teddy bears.

a giant teddy can't rub or scratch your back etc. not good enough! :)
You can roll over it on your back, like marking your territory. Plus, they don't fart.

neither does my husband ;) (fart, I mean, not in front of me, I have never heard nor smelled one ... ever) (from him)
I call bullshit!

You can roll over it on your back, like marking your territory. Plus, they don't fart.

neither does my husband ;) (fart, I mean, not in front of me, I have never heard nor smelled one ... ever) (from him)
I call bullshit!

I'm serious! He has a lot of faults, trust me but he is very modest about this! I know it's weird.
I would rather him do THIS than some of the other stuff he does! (Like criticize me constantly!)

It's all a trade off. I don't have anyone to argue with.

I hate it when dogs are ignored, why have them geeeeezzzz.

I'm thinking this was a kind of hint. :D Woosh. ;)

I call bullshit!

I think he will start when he gets older...lol

I call bullshit!

yes, there may come a time when he will not be able to control it.
it will piss him off too. he really hates it.

I call bullshit!

I'm serious! He has a lot of faults, trust me but he is very modest about this! I know it's weird.
I would rather him do THIS than some of the other stuff he does! (Like criticize me constantly!)
Maybe the constant criticizing keeps him from building up any back pressure? See? Silver lining.

I hated it when half-gallon size ice cream containers were filled with only 1-3/4 quarts.

But worse when the current half-gallon size holding only 1-1/2 quarts started showing up.

Bought any mayonnaise lately? Surprise - your quart size bottle now holds a gigantic 28 ounces but they raised the price to make up for it.

I call bullshit!

Going through cancer really lets you see what is ahead even if you make it..So LIVE now. Don't sweat the small shit... I got a bloodclot in my neck a couple months back and was in the hospital for a week. ( from the chemo) I freak out now worried about a fucking stroke. I am only 59...shit.

I hated it when half-gallon size ice cream containers were filled with only 1-3/4 quarts.

But worse when the current half-gallon size holding only 1-1/2 quarts started showing up.

Bought any mayonnaise lately? Surprise - your quart size bottle now holds a gigantic 28 ounces but they raised the price to make up for it.

I hate it when you open a bag of potato chips and it looks like somebody already ate half of them! :frown:

I hate it they try to squeeze money out of the consumer.. like we don't notice it..

I call bullshit!

Going through cancer really lets you see what is ahead even if you make it..So LIVE now. Don't sweat the small shit... I got a bloodclot in my neck a couple months back and was in the hospital for a week. ( from the chemo) I freak out now worried about a fucking stroke. I am only 59...shit.

:smiliehug: So sorry. You seem like such a sweet person. I wish you the best.

I call bullshit!

:smiliehug: So sorry. You seem like such a sweet person. I wish you the best.

Ahh thank you Chris...I can be a bitch too..ask my husband..lol..but I get over it fast.

I am done with the chemo , surgery and radiation for the second time..and I am coming back.
I am tired but so glad to be on here with you girls..and boys..It is fun. I hate drama though so I move away from that.
or take sides. Life is way too short to have that energy.

I hate it when it's all slushy and dirty and wet outside and it gets tracked into my house. I try to make everyone take their shoes off at the door, but that isn't always feasible. So now I'm going to have to get a rug cleaner and clean my rug this spring. I won't bother now because it's still winter. :cheeky-smiley-018:

I hate it when I'm stuck behind a school bus in the morning or afternoon and they make 6 bajillion stops. Whatever happened to bus stops??? It seems like all the kids are getting picked up and dropped off in front of their homes! :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back