Don't worry...woman in Vienna brutally beaten to death by migrant in daylight, but no gun was used.

We have one of the most liberal gun laws, which is why more than a million of us own guns, from hand-guns to shotguns, shotguns are the easiest to purchase....so I have no idea what this means when you comment:

"Gun control in Europe worked....perfectly."

That's you talking about something you know nothing about.

The second round of the elections are later this month, so of course this woman's death will be used to further garner the considerable support that already exists.

We have no more of these critters entering our nation, since we closed the border and passed the emergency law the other week.

People already know that I'm 100% anti-Immigration from non-European nations....also we're NOT Cucked like our kin next door.

This is all I'm commenting on the OP story.

Can they carry them in public?...because a handgun at home is pretty useless when you are attacked in a public place away from home.

Also how do we know that this woman DIDN'T have a handgun? She could have had one in her handbag for all we know.

If some lunatic came from behind and whacked you over the head with an ironbar, you're going to be so stunned and disorientated....are you going to be able to get your gun? I don't think you are.

Her friend or someone next to her could..........and even getting hit in the head does not put you out of a fight.......

Do you know what occurs in the brain from a blow with something like an ironbar? We're not talking about being punched in the head, we're talking about being whacked with blunt force by an ironbar.

Here is the other story......another beating with a metal bar.....

Great-Grandmother Used Gun to Stop Armed Robbery, Save Husband

An 80-year-old great-grandmother used a gun in her home to save her husband’s life after a man broke into their home and beat the husband with a crowbar.
When she walked into the kitchen, she saw her husband, bleeding on the floor. He had been stabbed and beaten by the intruder. The injured man looked up at her and said, “I’ve been stabbed.”

The great-grandmother, Barb Moles, grabbed her .38 caliber revolver after seeing her husband in distress. As she encountered the home-invading robber, she pulled the trigger four times. Three of the four gunshots found their mark and stopped the attack, KOMO News reported from Sultan, Washington.

“I was just intent upon stopping him. I didn’t have any other thought in my head,” the woman, who said she is not your typical granny, told the local reporter. “I just knew I had to stop him.”

See the difference in outcomes?

As I said, one situation isn't indicative of all....how about this, where was THIS woman's gun to defend herself?

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)A man has been charged with murder and robbery in the death of a woman whose body was found in Kissena Park in Queens back in October.

Christopher Sobers, 25, of Brooklyn, was charged in the Oct. 11 death of Qing Qing Kiemde, 28, of Queens.

Kiemde’s body was discovered just before 3 p.m. Sunday inside Kissena Park at Colden Street and Laburnum Avenue in Flushing, police said.

She was found to have suffered slash wounds to her neck and abdomen, police said.

Man Charged In Murder Of Woman Found In Kissena Park In Queens

And this, where was the bystanders gun to defend himself?

Shooting suspect on the run after wounding man, killing estranged wife picking up kids at Maryland high school

A mom waiting to pick up her kids from a Maryland high school was shot and killed by her estranged husband, who also wounded a bystander before fleeing the scene, officials said.

Gunfire erupted just before 5 p.m. Thursday outside High Point High School in Beltsville, Md., a Washington, D.C. suburb.

Police hunt man accused of shooting estranged wife at high school

Can they carry them in public?...because a handgun at home is pretty useless when you are attacked in a public place away from home.

Also how do we know that this woman DIDN'T have a handgun? She could have had one in her handbag for all we know.

If some lunatic came from behind and whacked you over the head with an ironbar, you're going to be so stunned and disorientated....are you going to be able to get your gun? I don't think you are.

Her friend or someone next to her could..........and even getting hit in the head does not put you out of a fight.......

Do you know what occurs in the brain from a blow with something like an ironbar? We're not talking about being punched in the head, we're talking about being whacked with blunt force by an ironbar.

An 80-year-old great-grandmother used a gun in her home to save her husband’s life after a man broke into their home and beat the husband with a crowbar.
When she walked into the kitchen, she saw her husband, bleeding on the floor. He had been stabbed and beaten by the intruder. The injured man looked up at her and said, “I’ve been stabbed.”

The great-grandmother, Barb Moles, grabbed her .38 caliber revolver after seeing her husband in distress. As she encountered the home-invading robber, she pulled the trigger four times. Three of the four gunshots found their mark and stopped the attack, KOMO News reported from Sultan, Washington.

“I was just intent upon stopping him. I didn’t have any other thought in my head,” the woman, who said she is not your typical granny, told the local reporter. “I just knew I had to stop him.”

As I said, one situation isn't indicative of all....how about this, where was THIS woman's gun to defend herself?

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)A man has been charged with murder and robbery in the death of a woman whose body was found in Kissena Park in Queens back in October.

Christopher Sobers, 25, of Brooklyn, was charged in the Oct. 11 death of Qing Qing Kiemde, 28, of Queens.

Kiemde’s body was discovered just before 3 p.m. Sunday inside Kissena Park at Colden Street and Laburnum Avenue in Flushing, police said.

She was found to have suffered slash wounds to her neck and abdomen, police said.

Shooting suspect on the run after wounding man, killing estranged wife picking up kids at Maryland high school

A mom waiting to pick up her kids from a Maryland high school was shot and killed by her estranged husband, who also wounded a bystander before fleeing the scene, officials said.

Gunfire erupted just before 5 p.m. Thursday outside High Point High School in Beltsville, Md., a Washington, D.C. suburb.

You just cited New York........it is a gun control paradise.......they have concealed carry...but if you are not rich or politically connected it is almost impossible to carry a gun for self defense.

And Maryland....the same.......

Keep in mind though.....Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to actually stop violent criminal attack and to save lives....according to bill clinton's Department of Justice study on gun self defense.....

But we also have areas where the right to self defense is blocked by people like those in your government......and we are at least fighting over here to stop that....

Another point.....we now have over 13 million people carrying guns for self defense.....and our violent crime rate went down, not up...and it has been going down since the 1990s when Florida passed the first real concealed carry law........now all 50 states have them, but as you see, not all states allow their people access to their right to self defense....

This is what the anti gunners call a win win.......this woman was brutally beaten to death in Vienna, in the middle of the street by an immigrant with a metal bar.....

Yeah, sure, that is a downside and all....but the great part.....

Gun control in Europe worked....perfectly. Neither the woman, or the migrant had a gun at the time of the attack...sure the woman's dead...having been brutally beaten to death....but let's not dwell on the negative....

Let us instead celebrate another European, gun control success....this law abiding woman did not have a gun on her belt at the time of the attack......and the migrant used a metal bar to beat her to death...

Win win no matter how you look at it.

Migrant Brutally Murders Woman on Vienna Street

An illegal migrant with a long criminal history has brutally murdered a 54-year-old woman on a Vienna street while she was on her way to work.

News headlines in Austria Wednesday morning were focused on one topic, the brutal killing of a 54-year-old woman by an illegal migrant from Kenya.

The woman was walking down the street at 2:30am on her way to work with a colleague when the man, armed with an iron bar, bludgeoned her to death. The two women worked as cleaners for so-called gambling cafes reports OE24 .

The victim of the attack died on the spot according to police who said that she suffered massive head injuries. The 21-year-old Kenyan who carried out the attack was arrested by the police a short time later near the scene of the crime, according to Police spokesman Christoph Poelzl.

The entire attack took place at the Brunnenmarkt in the district of Ottakring known for two things in Vienna: Ottakringer beer and a large migrant population.

Poelzl described the witness account of the attack saying that immediately after the two women exited their car they were approached by the migrant. He came from between two market stalls and began viciously attacking the 54-year-old.

The savage blows to the head ensured that even when help did arrive, it was too late to save her life.

thank you usa for kill gaddafi (lybia) and open europe border

You just cited New York........it is a gun control paradise.......they have concealed carry...but if you are not rich or politically connected it is almost impossible to carry a gun for self defense.

Keep in mind though.....Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to actually stop violent criminal attack and to save lives....according to bill clinton's Department of Justice study on gun self defense.....

But we also have areas where the right to self defense is blocked by people like those in your government......and we are at least fighting over here to stop that....

"Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to actually stop violent criminal attack and to save lives"

The fundamental question here is, why is America such a violent nation....why are you having all these violent criminal attacks each year and why is your murder rate so incredibly high?

My nation doesn't experience the problems you have.

This is what the anti gunners call a win win.......this woman was brutally beaten to death in Vienna, in the middle of the street by an immigrant with a metal bar.....

Yeah, sure, that is a downside and all....but the great part.....

Gun control in Europe worked....perfectly. Neither the woman, or the migrant had a gun at the time of the attack...sure the woman's dead...having been brutally beaten to death....but let's not dwell on the negative....

Let us instead celebrate another European, gun control success....this law abiding woman did not have a gun on her belt at the time of the attack......and the migrant used a metal bar to beat her to death...

Win win no matter how you look at it.

Migrant Brutally Murders Woman on Vienna Street

An illegal migrant with a long criminal history has brutally murdered a 54-year-old woman on a Vienna street while she was on her way to work.

News headlines in Austria Wednesday morning were focused on one topic, the brutal killing of a 54-year-old woman by an illegal migrant from Kenya.

The woman was walking down the street at 2:30am on her way to work with a colleague when the man, armed with an iron bar, bludgeoned her to death. The two women worked as cleaners for so-called gambling cafes reports OE24 .

The victim of the attack died on the spot according to police who said that she suffered massive head injuries. The 21-year-old Kenyan who carried out the attack was arrested by the police a short time later near the scene of the crime, according to Police spokesman Christoph Poelzl.

The entire attack took place at the Brunnenmarkt in the district of Ottakring known for two things in Vienna: Ottakringer beer and a large migrant population.

Poelzl described the witness account of the attack saying that immediately after the two women exited their car they were approached by the migrant. He came from between two market stalls and began viciously attacking the 54-year-old.

The savage blows to the head ensured that even when help did arrive, it was too late to save her life.

thank you usa for kill gaddafi (lybia) and open europe border

That's a winner, yes if Obama hadn't of meddled with Libya, then the Libyan route wouldn't have been available to Africans....Gaddafi said he was the only thing in the way of Africans sailing to Europa....looks like Obama had a plan then to flood our Continent with these lunatics or something.

Same with Syria, Obama funding and arming ISIL/ISIS/Daesh and that's resulted in....yes Muslim lunatics sailing and trekking to our Continent.

"Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to actually stop violent criminal attack and to save lives"

The fundamental question here is, why is America such a violent nation....why are you having all these violent criminal attacks each year and why is your murder rate so incredibly high?

My nation doesn't experience the problems you have.

Our problem goes back to the time when we imported slaves from Africa.......it has created a group of people who are now being exploited by one political party. They have become dependent on welfare, and this has created generations of single, teenage mothers who are unable to teach their young male children how to be adult men....and the only adult male role models they have had are drug dealers and gang members.....

This is the root of our violence problem...

From the news by you.....you are importing your violence problem since Austrians don't seem to be very violent.

Forum List

Back