Don't Loot or Leave In A Body Bag

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
Troy Nehls, the sheriff of Fort Bend County, Texas issued a warning to looters Friday: Stay out, or “leave the county” in a body bag.

Nehls told Fox News that many of the area’s residents believe in the 2nd Amendment and are armed.

When asked what his county was doing to deal with looters, Nehls said: “We’ve experienced very little of that in Fort Bend County,” he said. “I’ve heard some horrific stories in Harris County and others, and I’ll tell you right now the residents of Fort Bend County, they support the 2nd Amendment. Many of them are armed.

“My caution to the looters out there, those that want to rob our people that are suffering: You may want to stay out of Fort Bend County, because there’s a possibility you could leave this county in a bag,” Nehls added.

Texas Sheriff to Looters: ‘There’s a Possibility You Could Leave This County in a Bag’

------------------------------------------------------------

Two things:

1) Hip hip hooray!!! That's the kind of sheriff I want in MY county.

2) You will notice how the reporter/blogger twisted the sheriff's words to portray it differently than his intent. An accident? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back