Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

You Biden cultists are funny. Your evidence that the economy is doing well is Biden's historic low poll numbers and now even Dem leaders sounding the alarm on the economy, got it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
1.29 more on a gallon of gas from last year! Every person loves spending more for gas so creepy joe looks good

Last edited:
1.28 more on a gallon of gas from last year! Every person loves spending more for gas so creepy joe looks good
Those Dems really care about the poor and working class I tell ya. The price of food, gas and just about everything essential through the roof under Biden and they don't care. One day a miracle may happen and the American people will stop voting for Democrats.

The economy isn’t perfect, so naturally republicans cherry pick the negative and pretend the positive isn’t occurring.

No one is going to pretend inflation isn’t important, but if you pretend it’s the only thing that matters, you sound dumb.

1)The Dow has increased 16.8% under Biden
The S&P has seen more records under Biden than Trump. 63.

2) The number of people working under Biden has grown by 5.8 million. Trump’s record on this same stretch of time was pitiful.

3) Wages have increased by 3.1% even though this increase has been slower than inflation. $31 per hour average

4) The unemployment rate has fallen to 4.6%

5) Checking accounts are 50% fatter than they were pre-pandemic. The bottom 50% of earners have 3 trillion more in wealth.

Hmm.... Are you auditioning for Baghdad Bob's job? I think that Mayorkas already has that gig appointed by Joey Xi Bai Dung?

Those Dems really care about the poor and working class I tell ya. The price of food, gas and just about everything essential through the roof under Biden and they don't care. One day a miracle may happen and the American people will stop voting for Democrats.
That 1.29 per gallon does so much to treat the poor with love on everything they buy

OMG a left winger just admitted it ^^^ holy crap! Yes we get it you master race types on the left are convinced you should rule the masses with an iron fist.
That's right, only CON$ervoFascists should rule the STUPID.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: Like I said yesterday, I love enlightening stupid people. There is nothing to me -- well, I can't say nothing, there are things I like more than this -- but, folks, you talk about euphoria, I get euphoric when I turn the light on inside some stupid person's brain. Well, does that sound cruel, Mr. Snerdley? What's wrong with the word "stupid"? It has a definition. There are some stupid people. There are also some ignorant people. (interruption) You prefer "ignorant"? Now you're starting to sound like people, "Don't offend them, Rush, don't offend them." All right, I'll say ignorant people. (interruption) I'm not talking about our side. I'm talking about the people that voted for Obama.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
The Republicans don't have to convience the public of anything they can see the results of the Biden economy with their own eyes. There is reason why he has a 37% approval rating on the economy according to RCP.
In other words, you have nothing to refute the OP. We get it. In fact, all you did was provide an example of the thread title.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
1.29 more on a gallon of gas from last year!
Actually it was $1.99 but then accuracy was never your strong suit.

And all ya have to do to get that price again is shut the country down completely and have Putin increase production as demand collapses.

Sure. Why not...

Forum List

Back