Don't Go to Disney

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
If you take your kids to Disneyland, I have 3 words for you > You'll be sorry. The whole place is being run by woke wacko goofballs, and your kids will be influenced to act in the same imbecile way that they do.

Conservative critics are once again slamming Disney for shoving “woke” agendas down the throats of children — this time by allowing an apparently male employee to wear a costume dress and makeup.

A viral video — which has racked up nearly 7 million views on TikTok — shows the mustachioed “Fairy Godmother’s Apprentice” welcoming a young girl at Disneyland’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Anaheim, California.

“So, my name is Nick, I am one of the Fairy Godmother’s Apprentices,” said the employee, who’s seen wearing blue and purple eyeshadow to match their uniform dress.

“I’m here to shop you around and make all your selections for the day.”

Wow. Maybe the minimum age for managerial employees there ought to be changed to 60. Would that help ? I suspect all this sex perversion lunacy is coming from the young 20 somethings generation. We didnt have these lunacies in past decades. Ugh!

Disney World in Florida is even worse.

Don't go there.

If you are a Conservative then don't give money to the woke Disney turds.

If you are a Moon Bat then honor the Leftest boycott of Florida.

Disney World in Florida is even worse.

Don't go there.

If you are a Conservative then don't give money to the woke Disney turds.

If you are a Moon Bat then honor the Leftest boycott of Florida.

Conservatives should take their kids to Ark Encounter and leave Disney for normal kids

Don't go to Disney....it's a win/win for normal people.
Only a very abnormal person would call a scenario with men with mustaches wearing dresses and woman's makeup, "normal". Looks like you have some self-examination/revision to attend to.

Disney has turned into an LGBT lunacy indoctrination center. Want to go to a fun place ? Check out you local county fair, or go to the beach.

Stop talking to your mirror.

Says who? An anti-philosoph? Ever heard what Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker answered to Konrad Lorenz when he wrote the little essay "Die Rückseite des Spiegels" (="The backside of the mirror")? He answered "Die Rückseite des Spiegels - gespiegelt" (The backside of the mirror - mirrored). Did you really ever try to think about what are our mirrors and why and how they are what they are and whether we need them or not? Did you ever try to think about mirrors at all? Or about symmetries and handednesses?

wild-goose-1643084_960_720.png

Last edited:
Says who? An anti-philosoph? Ever heard what Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker answered to Konrad Lorenz when he wrote the little essay "Die Rückseite des Spiegels" (="The backside of the mirror")? He answered "Die Rückseite des Spiegels - gespiegelt" (The backside of the mirror - mirrored). Did you really ever try to think about what are our mirrors and why and how they are what they are and whether we need them or not? Did you ever try to think about mirrors at all? Or about symmetries and handednesses?

I don't need to think about philosophy to know that Disney and the sicko clowns they are hiring, are a mess, and that they are messing up people's minds,

This applies to anyone weakminded enough to accept their loonieness (especially kids). The sooner this operation disappears, the better.

If you take your kids to Disneyland, I have 3 words for you > You'll be sorry. The whole place is being run by woke wacko goofballs, and your kids will be influenced to act in the same imbecile way that they do.

Conservative critics are once again slamming Disney for shoving “woke” agendas down the throats of children — this time by allowing an apparently male employee to wear a costume dress and makeup.

A viral video — which has racked up nearly 7 million views on TikTok — shows the mustachioed “Fairy Godmother’s Apprentice” welcoming a young girl at Disneyland’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Anaheim, California.

“So, my name is Nick, I am one of the Fairy Godmother’s Apprentices,” said the employee, who’s seen wearing blue and purple eyeshadow to match their uniform dress.

“I’m here to shop you around and make all your selections for the day.”

Wow. Maybe the minimum age for managerial employees there ought to be changed to 60. Would that help ? I suspect all this sex perversion lunacy is coming from the young 20 somethings generation. We didnt have these lunacies in past decades. Ugh!

Why is he allowed around children

I don't need to think about philosophy

So why do you write political bullshit here? In case of Walt Disney exist many philosophical themes.

to know that Disney and the sicko clowns they are hiring, are a mess, and that they are messing up people's minds,

This applies to anyone weakminded enough to accept their loonieness (especially kids). The sooner this operation disappears, the better.

Idiot

Forum List

Back