Dont be afraid of Democracy

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
well this didn't age to well

democracy has failed.png

I wonder if she changed her mind when the violent mob surrounded her house

She obviously has democracy and anarchy all mixed up in that p.c. soccer mom brain of hers.
She has democracy and fascism confused. In a democracy everyone has a say in decisions, but when a small group uses violence or the threat of violence to prevent others from having a say, that's fascism like Hitler's brown shirts or the current mobs rampaging through our streets.

Yeah it's a great victory for the police state.

Sexist pig !
Well you should hang her ....for social justice
Its what you violent animals do
LOL I love it when you dolts think I am personally responsible for whatever is scaring you.

Don't you mean what scared the idiot mayor who took a knee ...until they surrounded her house lol

Sexist pig !
LOL I love it when you dolts think I am personally responsible for whatever is scaring you.

If you don't oppose it, you own it.
Apply that rule to your yourself first. .

That would be pretty hard, since I'm not the one making an ass out of myself by protesting, rioting, looting, burning down my neighborhood, occupying city blocks, assaulting people, and squealing about "defunding the police."

I own none of that, since I oppose that. And the people who are involved in those activities are aligned with your political, economic, and social values, not mine.

Sexist pig !

Don't you mean what scared the idiot mayor who took a knee ...until they surrounded her house lol

Sexist pig !

That would be pretty hard, since I'm not the one making an ass out of myself by protesting, rioting, looting, burning down my neighborhood, occupying city blocks, assaulting people, and squealing about "defunding the police."

I own none of that, since I oppose that. And the people who are involved in those activities are aligned with your political, economic, and social values, not mine.
By your rule you are somehow personally responsible for everything on the right.

Sexist pig !

Sexist pig !

By your rule you are somehow personally responsible for everything on the right.

What "everything" are you referring to? Trying to marginalize the violent actions of the left by pointing the finger at me, is really sorta dumb, dude. As I've already pointed out to you, it's not the the right who is coming apart at the seams right now.

We aren't the ones who shot and wounded 1417 people in Chicago so far this year, 308 of whom were killed. The majority of whom I might add, were black.

Nor were we the ones who have destroyed property, rioted, looted, committed felonious assaults, occupied city blocks, threatened people, and generally went ape shit. Those are your people. And you don't condemn them, do you?

Never heard the expression "Silence implies consent"?

well this didn't age to well

View attachment 357889

I wonder if she changed her mind when the violent mob surrounded her house

I'm BEGGING you Donald. Move into these cities like Seattle, Minneapolis and San Francisco with National Guard troops, storm the mayor's offices (I think they are all women), and ARREST them all at gunpoint on charges of sedition conspiring against the interests of the United States! Then lock them up in the federal pen in an orange striped jumpsuit without bail.

YOUR COUNTRY WILL CHEER YOU!

You could even bring one of them to your rallies so we could boo them and throw rotten tomatoes.

Last edited:

Sexist pig !

Sexist pig !

What "everything" are you referring to? Trying to marginalize the violent actions of the left by pointing the finger at me, is really sorta dumb, dude. As I've already pointed out to you, it's not the the right who is coming apart at the seams right now.

We aren't the ones who shot and wounded 1417 people in Chicago so far this year, 308 of whom were killed. The majority of whom I might add, were black.

Nor were we the ones who have destroyed property, rioted, looted, committed felonious assaults, occupied city blocks, threatened people, and generally went ape shit. Those are your people. And you don't condemn them, do you?

Never heard the expression "Silence implies consent"?
I'm not silent. I'll tell anyone what I think about anything. Thing is: I'm just an everyday nobody like you. I don't blame you for anything that pisses me off because that would be stupid. Unless you are secretly my meth head neighbor I have nothing against you.

Forum List

Back