DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

Still no proof of anything involving Hillary Clinton. Uma Abedin yes, Clinton no.

No emails sent to or from Ms. Clinton.

Reeking of desperation there Cons.

The "metadata" shows emails to and from Hillary. THAT is why the FBI is reopening the investigation.

Oh shit Hillary actually emailed her right-hand-assistant? That bitch needs to go to jail RIGHT NOW!

You don't think the FBI has already looked into these emails? Lol. Besides that, I was responding to your fellow . . . poster about his claims that there were NO emails to or from Hillary on the server. Is that all the leftists can do is lie? Pathological liars, the whole lot of you rotten peeps.

At the time the investigation was "re-opened" and Comey's letter was penned FBI didn't have a warrant to look at the emails.

Hillary emailing Abedin is NOT AN ISSUE. There MAY BE something new in the emails on that laptop but that was purely baseless speculation that Comey unleashed on America, 11 days before election no less.

Well, given the reactions of Huma, I would say there is probably going to be some incriminating things coming out.

...but in absence of that you are cool with baseless rumor spreading?

Still no proof of anything involving Hillary Clinton. Uma Abedin yes, Clinton no.

The "metadata" shows emails to and from Hillary. THAT is why the FBI is reopening the investigation.
Which will likely be emails they've already reviewed.

Meanwhile, they have no idea what they have or if it's significant. Announcing that with little more than a week until the election reeks of election tampering.

Libs are melting down. Funny stuff!
i will feel sorry for the gaurds who will accidently see Hillary drop her pants when she has to pee

They'll probably have to do regular cavity searches to make sure she isn't hiding anything. Lol.
well i can fit 10,000 deleted emails in my butt,,,but then again, its 1/3rd the side of Hillarys butt

I'm sure she could fit all 650,000 in there. :2up:

i will feel sorry for the gaurds who will accidently see Hillary drop her pants when she has to pee

They'll probably have to do regular cavity searches to make sure she isn't hiding anything. Lol.
well i can fit 10,000 deleted emails in my butt,,,but then again, its 1/3rd the side of Hillarys butt

and a very small intern

did you notice how thick her suit material was in the third debate? must be really hard to cover up the cath bag/tubes {well, being we all saw it in a lighter suit}

Which will likely be emails they've already reviewed.

Meanwhile, they have no idea what they have or if it's significant. Announcing that with little more than a week until the election reeks of election tampering.
Your messiah doesn't agree:

..."The President doesn’t believe that Director Comey is intentionally trying to influence the outcome of an election,” Earnest said. “The President doesn’t believe that he’s secretly strategizing to benefit one candidate or one political party."...

Obama Doesn't Think the FBI Chief Is Trying to Influence the Election

This Just In From NBC, apparently, and being reported from a reliable source, Hillary was rushed to a hospital in Florida, excruciating anal pains,,,,and it look like, well, according to latest reports,,that Huma Abbadeen came out of her ass.

Forum List

Back