Donald Trumps Very Bad, Not So Good Day In Court

There is no source upon which I'd rely that you'd accept.

But I accept that.

Impasse.

That's why 48 days from today will be such a fun time!
You don't find Gateway Pundit acceptable? Interesting, I don't think I can get you a more partisan right-wing rag but hey whatever floats your boat.

This is from the Gateway pundit.
Wasted keystrokes. I already knew how you feel about The Gateway Pundit.

But waste all the keystrokes, time, space and air that you want. I can't stop you from doing so.

You don't find Gateway Pundit acceptable? Interesting, I don't think I can get you a more partisan right-wing rag but hey whatever floats your boat.
Quote me saying I do or don't find Gateway Pundit acceptable.

Quote me now.

Wasted keystrokes. I already knew how you feel about The Gateway Pundit.

But waste all the keystrokes, time, space and air that you want. I can't stop you from doing so.
How I feel about the Gateway Pundit is irrelevant. What is relevant is that they report essentially the same information and YOU reject it still.

That makes three sources you've poo-pooed.

No where you won't find a trace of this? On the alt-right media sites you frequent. :auiqs.jpg:
Why? They aren't legitimate media. You've been given two reputable sources here, chuckles.

Deal with it.
Lol I gave him a link to the Gateway Pundit that says exactly the same thing and he still pretends he can't read.

If Trump lies to his lawyer, how does that expose the lawyer to perjury?

Because the lawyer is taking what Trump said is the truth in a court of law.
Trump won’t say that under oath, he demands his lawyer do it for him

Would you represent Trump?
<By the way, he is unlikely to pay you>

Because the lawyer is taking what Trump said is the truth in a court of law.
Trump won’t say that under oath, he demands his lawyer do it for him

Would you represent Trump?
<By the way, he is unlikely to pay you>
You need to look up the definition of perjury.

That makes three sources you've poo-pooed.

Know where you won't find a trace of this? On the alt-right media sites you frequent. :auiqs.jpg:
Why? They aren't legitimate media. You've been given two reputable sources here, chuckles.

Deal with it.
Wow. Didn't that make you sound intelligent?

I made it clear already that we will never agree on what an accurate and fair source is.

Time for you to shut up and go off into the corner and cry.

OK....Let's stipulate that there's some credibility to the story.

Can you name a time that defense attornies don't throw everything they can against what they're up against?
Sure, this time they seem to stop at making the actual claim to a judge that Trump actually declassified those documents. That is the whole fight at the moment. The special master wants Trump's lawyers to state in court whether or not Trump declassified these documents. And they don't want to do so.

Lawyers can do a lot of things in front of a judge. Spin, obfuscate, delay, etc. etc. They can however not make knowingly false statements. This I very much suspect falls in that category hence the hesitancy to actually do what the judge is asking of them.

Forum List

Back