Donald Trump's Easter social media posts look to crucify his perceived enemies.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The Easter story is how Jesus was crucified because his ideas did not match those of some citizens of Jerusalem.
Trump has the same mindset of the paranoid citizens of Jerusalem; IF SOMEONE DOES NOT THINK LIKE YOU, CRUCIFY THEM.
Not what Jesus advocated.

The Easter story is how Jesus was crucified because his ideas did not match those of some citizens of Jerusalem.
Trump has the same mindset of the paranoid citizens of Jerusalem; IF SOMEONE DOES NOT THINK LIKE YOU, CRUCIFY THEM.

Perceived enemies? Thread closed. OP is very stupid.

The man's DEVOUT CHRISTIANITY just OOZES from his EVERY PORE!

FtRkBGRXsAEpQwp

FtRkBGRXsAEpQwp

We don't want your theocracy!

*sigh*

Can’t we just admit that BOTH sides do this? I mean crap, you all have been trying to crucify trump for 7 years (and counting).

FtRkBGRXsAEpQwp

Why do you call trump a devout Christian? Does he wear his religion on his sleeve? Granted, I don’t watch his speeches and I don’t subscribe to Twitter or truth social, but I can’t recall a time where trump expounded on his faith and religious leanings.

Forum List

Back