Donald Trump will fall, bow at Alvin Bragg's feet & say "YES! I'm a criminal! you got me! please pardon me!

It's time for the Trump people to understand...that this is a war on Conservatism and MAGA. MAGA loses, we win!

ECardIdjit.jpg

It's time for the Trump people to understand...that this is a war on Conservatism and MAGA. MAGA loses, we win!

You’re a retard Bakedbromide.

So this is the week you come out of your fake pro-Trump closet. Next week you’ll be spouting more pro-Trump stuff.

In any event, the truth is obvious. There isn’t the slightest chance of a Trump plea. :itsok:

Bragg, who lets murderers, rapists, and drug dealers loose with no bail, thinks he’ll win a case that is already beyond the statute of limitations. This isn’t going to end like the usual suspects here think it’s going to.

Liberals ... calmly await the results of due process and the rule of law.

Conservatives ... universally lose their shit.
False. But it’s a manboob post, so that’s redundant.
Bragg, who lets murderers, rapists, and drug dealers loose with no bail, thinks he’ll win a case that is already beyond the statute of limitations. This isn’t going to end like the usual suspects here think it’s going to.
For a few reasons, it may not be past the statute of limitations. And the SOL on a tax charge or on tax charges are different, anyway. And I will guess that Bragg may have inflated this indictment with some alleged tax offenses.

The battle over the SOL will occur. But the NY Justice who ultimately makes the decision will be a liberal in all likelihood. So a rational ruling isn’t to be expected.

ROFLMAO.

Yes, I remember the Rittenhouse Trial. The actual riots over the Chauvin case. Actual riots over the Brown case. I could go on but the idea that liberals 'calmly' wait for due process is bonkers. Partisan delusion at its best.

Yeah, just like in the summer of 2020, when the nation was in a pandemic, libs, blm, antifa raped, pillaged, killed, and burned cities during their riots and protests. Yeah, mostly peaceful huh. Um....no.

So in response to me pointing out how conservatives are losing their shit, the conservatives proceed to ... lose their shit even harder.

Yeah, Trump cultists, that will help you. Really it will. Please continue. The legal system will let DerFeurher skate if you just piss yourselves often enough, and you're all off to a good start.

Yeah, just like in the summer of 2020, when the nation was in a pandemic, libs, blm, antifa raped, pillaged, killed, and burned cities during their riots and protests. Yeah, mostly peaceful huh. Um....no.

Are you done celebrating your Proud Boy pals murdering cops yet? Probably not.

I'm just pointing out that your side was doing the violence, you loved the violence then, and you still love it now. And you're using your own side's violence as justification for further violence. Such a good brownshirt you are.

Forum List

Back