Donald Trump - who he really is

Trump on Gays

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/27...p4?versionId=VqD645LAnL685pvV3zijBpTJwAvd9MUW

Do people like this bother to check things out before they make fools of themselves? Here's what The Donald said in 2000:

In all truth, I don’t care whether or not a person is gay,” he said. “I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit. … I’ve worked with many gay people. I have met some tough, talented, capable, terrific people.”

The criticisms of Trump are amazingly missing something. They are lacking in negative stories from those who work for him or have had business dealings with him.
Hogwash!

Trump University was ‘classic’ fraud, says prosecutor
Trump University was ‘classic’ fraud, says prosecutor

A state prosecutor said Thursday that Trump University deserves an F in ethics.

Deputy Solicitor General Steven Wu told four Manhattan appellate judges that Trump's much-maligned — and now-defunct — school promising instant wealth operated as a "fraudulent bait and switch scheme."

"The fraud that was alleged here is a classic type of fraud,” Wu said. “This was not an exotic scheme."

"This is a case about straightforward misrepresentations," Wu added.

FORMER TRUMP UNIVERSITY STUDENTS SAY THE DONALD SHOULDN'T BE PRESIDENT, SCHOOL WAS A SCAM

The hearing at the Appellate Division Courthouse in Manhattan marked the latest turn in a bitter legal battle pitting Attorney General Eric Schneiderman against the loudmouth Republican presidential candidate.

Schneiderman's office filed suit in 2014, claiming that Trump University promised to make students rich but instead steered them into mostly useless seminars costing up to $35,0000.

Schneiderman charges that roughly 600 former Trump U. students from New York were defrauded.

Nothing will change the fact that Trump is a right wing lunatic who will cause more wars than any other President.
Not helping other countries unless they pay? Guess its too bad for those poorer countries that have nothing to offer.

What about his hateful comments about Muslims? If you want to inflame ISIS, Trump is your man to do just that.

What about his hateful comments about Muslims? If you want to inflame ISIS, Trump is your man to do just that

Nothing "hateful" about them. He is simply stating the TRUTH!

Trump is simply saying whatever he thinks will inflame his base.

Trump is the most liberal GOP candidate running- and his supporters accept on faith that he is Conservative.....

Forum List

Back