Donald Trump says he expects voter fraud in a flawed Presidential election

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016

"Republican candidate Donald Trump says he expects widespread voter fraud in the November 8 US presidential election, ramping up his warning of a rigged election"
"Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day. Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!" Mr Trump said on Twitter.

Thoughts? Do you think there will be a lot of fraudulent votes?

Yes.

Enough in one state to overturn the popular vote? No.
Enough in one congressional district to overturn the popular vote? No.
Enough to overturn a mayoral or County Commissioner election in a Presidential year? Maybe
Enough to overturn a mayoral or County COmmissioner election in a non-Presidential year? Likely in smaller or rural communities.
Enough to overturn the popular sentiment in a special election to replace a deceased or resigned public official or some obscure down-ballot race? Yes.

• Banned
Yes.

Enough in one state to overturn the popular vote? No.
Enough in one congressional district to overturn the popular vote? No.
Enough to overturn a mayoral or County Commissioner election in a Presidential year? Maybe
Enough to overturn a mayoral or County COmmissioner election in a non-Presidential year? Likely in smaller or rural communities.
Enough to overturn the popular sentiment in a special election to replace a deceased or resigned public official or some obscure down-ballot race? Yes.
agreed. there will be voter fraud but not enough to overturn popular vote

Trump says a lot of stupid stuff. Why should this time be different?

"Republican candidate Donald Trump says he expects widespread voter fraud in the November 8 US presidential election, ramping up his warning of a rigged election"
"Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day. Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!" Mr Trump said on Twitter.

No, of course not. Trump is out of his mind - absolutely mentally and emotionally unstable - a moron who says if he loses, the election will have been rigged, and if he wins, what, it won't have been rigged?
There have been a total of 31 cases of voter fraud prosecuted since 2000 out of over a billlion votes cast.
Trump is a con man who plays to the gullible and weak-minded. Believe nothing the man says.

• Banned

No, of course not. Trump is out of his mind - absolutely mentally and emotionally unstable - a moron who says if he loses, the election will have been rigged, and if he wins, what, it won't have been rigged?
There have been a total of 31 cases of voter fraud prosecuted since 2000 out of over a billlion votes cast.
Trump is a con man who plays to the gullible and weak-minded. Believe nothing the man says.
yeah i agree he is mentally unstable

I mean, HRC looks very strong in Florida. But then again so does Marco Rubio.

Will someone in Trump's camp please explain to us why Democratic Ninja Operatives would rig the election for Clinton but, somehow, not for Rubio's opponent?

The same question goes to Ohio where Clinton may win. Yet so will Rob Portman...Republican Senator. How can one election be rigged and the other not be????

Will someone in Trump's camp please explain to us why Democratic Ninja Operatives would rig the election for Clinton but, somehow, not for Rubio's opponent?

The same question goes to Ohio where Clinton may win. Yet so will Rob Portman...Republican Senator. How can one election be rigged and the other not be????
yeah Trump is not so smart when he said that

No.

When a madman starts flailing his arms that isn't the time to lean in and really listen, that is the time to walk backwards and protect your children.

Hey, if you can engage one of the knuckle draggers on the topic, please let me know. They run like a little bitch whenever I ask them a question about how fraud would take place.

Hey, if you can engage one of the knuckle draggers on the topic, please let me know. They run like a little bitch whenever I ask them a question about how fraud would take place.
will do! knuckle draggers? what is that

you guys think tis funny lol

i expect it too

Forum List

Back