Donald Trump National Security Issue: Not Mentally Fit For Commander In Chief

If a person can't qualify for basic training, must we legally ban them from any higher rank?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Either Vote Policy or Vote Personality

Inspired here: Either Vote Policy or Vote Personality

That works when "personality" isn't an evident massive case of narcissistic personality DISORDER. A person with a manifest malignant personality disorder would not be fit to serve even in basic training in the military. Much less fit to be CIC. This was the loophole that the GOP could've used on Donald Trump early on to disqualify him from running even in the primaries. But in hindsight, it surely is an addition they could make to their bylaws at the RNC towards any potential future candidates. That and the requirement to not have been born in Canada... *ahem*

It is legally mandated and reasonable to require the same amount of mental fitness to be a Commander in Chief as is required of the lowest entry level of the military recruitment requirements.

Disorders with Psychotic Features
The causes for rejection for appointment, enlistment, and induction are disorders with psychotic features....Personality, Conduct, and Behavior Disorders b. Personality, conduct, or behavior disorders where it is evident by history, interview, or psychological testing that the degree of immaturity, instability, personality inadequacy, impulsiveness, or dependency will seriously interfere with adjustment in the Army as demonstrated by repeated inability to maintain reasonable adjustment in school, with employers and fellow workers, and with other social groups. Medical Conditions That May Prevent You From Joining the Military | Military.com

Body language experts...have a field day...

trumpmouth-800x430.jpg

600.jpg

080516donald-trump-angry.jpg

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA oh me achin ribs if anyone is not mentally fit to be CIC it's the old hag who didn't even know what city she was in yesterday

Either Vote Policy or Vote Personality

Inspired here: Either Vote Policy or Vote Personality

That works when "personality" isn't an evident massive case of narcissistic personality DISORDER. A person with a manifest malignant personality disorder would not be fit to serve even in basic training in the military. Much less fit to be CIC. This was the loophole that the GOP could've used on Donald Trump early on to disqualify him from running even in the primaries. But in hindsight, it surely is an addition they could make to their bylaws at the RNC towards any potential future candidates. That and the requirement to not have been born in Canada... *ahem*

It is legally mandated and reasonable to require the same amount of mental fitness to be a Commander in Chief as is required of the lowest entry level of the military recruitment requirements.

Disorders with Psychotic Features
The causes for rejection for appointment, enlistment, and induction are disorders with psychotic features....Personality, Conduct, and Behavior Disorders b. Personality, conduct, or behavior disorders where it is evident by history, interview, or psychological testing that the degree of immaturity, instability, personality inadequacy, impulsiveness, or dependency will seriously interfere with adjustment in the Army as demonstrated by repeated inability to maintain reasonable adjustment in school, with employers and fellow workers, and with other social groups. Medical Conditions That May Prevent You From Joining the Military | Military.com

Well all those well-qualified republican personalities in congress sure as heck have betrayed their mission. So we should continue on that same path of cowardliness and self-aggrandizement?

The democrats are poison, especially Obama and the Clintons. The republicans are in it for themselves, once they get to D.C., save for a few brave soldiers. This nation has degenerated into an immoral morass. Why you think eliminating Trump and continuing on with the status quo is the way to go escapes me.

I don't think too much of Trump or of being of great wisdom, but I believe he will try to do what he says he intends to do. I believe he will listen to the experts in the various fields he surrounds himself with. We cannot worry about the future of how to vet out candidates nearly as much as worrying about what we need to these next four years.

HAHAHAHAHA oh me achin ribs if anyone is not mentally fit to be CIC it's the old hag who didn't even know what city she was in yesterday
Being so busy with a schedule that would kill a person 20 years her junior is not "mental unfitness" if she forgets something now and then. In fact, if Hillary was in the military, her schedule is so demanding that she would not be held legally accountable if she flipped out and smacked one of her superiors. I think the rule of thumb, if I can remember my father's statement about that rule, is if someone is going on 16 hours straight or a number of days without break (forget the exact number of days) they can't be legally held accountable for their actions. Even if they're in their 20s or late teens.

So, try again.

Being so busy with a schedule that would kill a person 20 years her junior is not "mental unfitness" if she forgets something now and then. In fact, if Hillary was in the military, her schedule is so demanding that she would not be held legally accountable if she flipped out and smacked one of her superiors. I think the rule of thumb, if I can remember my father's statement about that rule, is if someone is going on 16 hours straight or a number of days without break (forget the exact number of days) they can't be legally held accountable for their actions. Even if they're in their 20s or late teens.

So, try again.

Nah I'm good with she's mentally incapable of holding office

Well all those well-qualified republican personalities in congress sure as heck have betrayed their mission. So we should continue on that same path of cowardliness and self-aggrandizement?

They are not members of the military. The CIC is a member of the military the minute they swear the Oath.

Then there is this....lol. She's lost it

Hillary Forgets Who She’s Supposed To Be Campaigning For

November 4, 2016 MJA Uncategorized 1

DC: Hillary Clinton had a major campaign gaffe in North Carolina on Thursday.

“Are you ready to volunteer these last few days?” Clinton asked a crowd of her supporters in Winterville, NC. “Are you ready to elect Ray Cooper your governor?”

As far as the Daily Caller’s editorial staff can tell, there is no Ray Cooper on the gubernatorial ballot in North Carolina.

Hillary Forgets Who She’s Supposed To Be Campaigning For

She goes to bed for days at a time and is so frail that her van has an emergency bed. She often has to be carried when she collapses.

Lie if you will, but not about the poor thing's stamina.

Did you read post #4 Sassy? No? Go back and read it again.

I read it but you wrote it, you're just a shill, you ignore the facts and will vote Hillary regardless. It just reveals how fucking stupid you are. Now cease trying to dictate what I do and think, you're incapable of ever accomplishing that. You're worthless and weak

She goes to bed for days at a time and is so frail that her van has an emergency bed. She often has to be carried when she collapses.

Lie if you will, but not about the poor thing's stamina.
Well that's a good point. But since no CIC is ever required on the battlefield, their physical health is not an issue. But their mental health is everything. I'll refer you back to the OP for details..

I read it but you wrote it, you're just a shill, you ignore the facts and will vote Hillary regardless. It just reveals how fucking stupid you are. Now cease trying to dictate what I do and think, you're incapable of ever accomplishing that. You're worthless and weak
I'm not a shill for Hillary. Look at my thread and posting history.

I'm not a shill for Hillary. Look at my thread and posting history.

She's having issues....of the mental type

I say we don’t correct her.

American Mirror: Hillary Clinton wants to be president, but she is confused about the date of the election.

Speaking to a rally in Raleigh, North Carolina on Thursday, she claimed the election will be held on January 20th.

“I just want you to imagine the kinds of futures that are available depending upon who is elected on January 20th. Because by imagining it, I want you to think about every issue you care about,” Clinton said.

January 20th is Inauguration Day. Election Day is November 8th.

Oh for fuck's sake, she meant "inaugurated". I'd like to interview you after campaigning for POTUS for months on end with almost no break. The jet lag alone would make me think Thursday was Sunday and up was down after a couple of weeks nonstop.

Being so busy with a schedule that would kill a person 20 years her junior is not "mental unfitness" if she forgets something now and then.
She has a memory like any other hood under criminal investigation. Funny though that you brought up fitness when they need to help the old sow up the stairs or keep her from doing a face plant.

Shot yourself in the foot.

Some quotes from Trump that would throw red flags at a recruiting office's psychology screening:

30 Of The Most Outrageous Donald Trump Quotes

“My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.”

“The point is, you can never be too greedy.”

“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Sorry Mr. Trump, the military has denied your application for entry.

Being so busy with a schedule that would kill a person 20 years her junior is not "mental unfitness" if she forgets something now and then.
She has a memory like any other hood under criminal investigation. Funny though that you brought up fitness when they need to help the old sow up the stairs or keep her from doing a face plant.

Shot yourself in the foot.

Maybe. T-rump is 70 though. And what, about 3 hondo lbs give or take? And he's always getting upset. You know how older women sort of take that long road downhill. But guys like Trump are doing 60 in the fast lane, even at 70, and then WHAM, they drop like a sack of potatoes without hardly a minute of warning.

So yeah, it's one or the other.

Some quotes from Trump that would throw red flags at a recruiting office's psychology screening:

30 Of The Most Outrageous Donald Trump Quotes

“My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.”

“The point is, you can never be too greedy.”

“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Sorry Mr. Trump, the military has denied your application for entry.
Who are you kidding? He tore up your pussy in your dreams, you'll never be the same, he'll always own your feeble mind.

So, try again.

Oh please. This woman claimed she got shot at while leaving a plane. She claims she has regular conversations with dead people. Yeah, she forgets, only when she's in trouble. In fact, she forgot 39 times when the FBI was questioning her about emails.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Trump is as active as a 21 year old holding rallies and jumping from state to state. As Wikileaks revealed, Hil-Liar has a severe drinking problem to boot.

This woman is under TWO FBI investigations and one of them for pay-to--play. She destroyed evidence subpoenaed by the US Congress. She previously lied to them repeatedly under oath. She destroyed government property and didn't return the email government property she had.

So some stupid lib claims he doesn't think Trump is mentally capable for the job--as if he would know. But I suggest you look at facts more than opinions before you vote on election day.

Forum List

Back