Donald Trump is launching his own social media platform TRUTHSOCIAL.COM!!!!

Freedom of speech means the American people have the right to hear the president........ in the days weeks and months leading up to the 2020 election...... that right was taken from us.

Bull fucking shit. He was on TV daily, he did rallies multiple times a week and he was not banned from Twitter or FB till Jan of 2021.

Oh, and he still has ways to communicate with anyone that wants to listen...thus he still has freedom of speech

. Trump has been blatantly censored and blacked out on many many media platforms.

donny has blatantly disregarded & violated the TOS he 'agreed' to when registering for them thar private biz'nezs.

donny blatantly thought he was 'special' when he blatantly disregarded & violated the TOS yada yada yada...

donny was blatantly wrong & blatantly failed.

Last edited:
Yes, post 101 is 100% factual, Trump still has many way to communicate with you and whomever wants to listen to him. He still has 100% free speech
Wrong. Look up the percentage of poor people who own computers or have an interest in internet activity beyond games and trivial news ..... most people are too busy working and raising their families to worry about politics, aside from the funnelled down propaganda they get on the evening news.

Yup..you and the shitting porker~

This is what happens when you stop being a party loyalist and stop trusting ALL politicians, parties and the system they both created and manage. From the party leaders to the voters, is a rigged system, like Vegas.

Censorship is bullshit. Not sure what people don’t understand about that. This is why I do not put people on ignore here. Censorship.
That's not censorship.

They have the right to speak their stupidity, but I'm not required to give them my time

You know you is an Idiot

calling me an idiot doesn't change the facts that a media platform, like .... oh say.....

USMB....

has a TOS. violate them, you get banned.

easy peasy - yep JUST LIKE THAT.

donny simple cannot control himself. he never has, he never will.

Yes he has, and yet he still has freedom of speech, he still has his own website where he publishes his letters. He still gets out and does pep rallies, he still does TV interviews. Thus he still has freedom of speech.
But not equal protection. There's no question but that Facebook Google and Twitter have reached the level of public utility. As much as I don't like to see government involved it's time for a change in laws.

But not equal protection. There's no question but that Facebook Google and Twitter have reached the level of public utility. As much as I don't like to see government involved it's time for a change in laws.
Public utility? Nope..would that not amount to govt. controlled free speech?
I'd break them up though...too much power and too much potential for abuse.

They are not a public utility, they are not necessary or even needed to get your voice heard.

Public utility? Nope..would that not amount to govt. controlled free speech?
I'd break them up though...too much power and too much potential for abuse.
I think they see the writing on the wall and are trying to preemptively appease the DOJ who has been looking at them now for past several years under numerous AG's.

The name, TRUTHSOCIAL.COM, is all wrong.

Any site associated with Trump would have to carry a name like, crockofshit.com.

Forum List

Back