Donald Trump holds 15 point lead in Indiana..........

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Donald Trump Holds 15-Point Lead Ahead of Republican Rivals in Indiana Poll Donald Trump holds a 15-point lead in the Republican presidential primary in Indiana, and a majority of GOP voters disapprove of the effort by underdogs Sen. Ted Cruz and Gov. John Kasich to coordinate a strategy to block him, a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist Poll finds.

Trump is nominated...................

giphy.gif

• Banned
Will Cruz run as an independent??....One way of hitting back at the hated drumpf

• Banned
Will Cruz run as an independent??....One way of hitting back at the hated drumpf
If he does Carly will vote for him, so he will carry the womens vote........................in his mind at least.

How can you possibly claim that when multiple polls show Cruz leading?
I did not claim this, the Wall Street Journal did. Donald Trump Holds 15-Point Lead Ahead of Republican Rivals in Indiana Poll

I will claim that Trump has already locked up the nomination however.

If you truly believed that, you wouldn't be so upset that Trump hasn't been declared the winner and the people actually will actually vote.

Trump may win. Or he may lose, but it's not over yet.

I did not claim this, the Wall Street Journal did. Donald Trump Holds 15-Point Lead Ahead of Republican Rivals in Indiana Poll

I will also claim that you are delusional for giving Crudz any chance at the nomination.
Poll: Ted Cruz leads Donald Trump in Indiana
Stephanie Wang, [email protected]10:17 p.m. EDT April 30, 2016
35547429001_4866559797001_4866400152001-vs.jpg

Ted Cruz introduces Carly Fiorina as his running mate for the Republician presidential nomination.Matt Kryger/IndyStar

635975408911117290-Ted-Cruz-and-flag.JPG
Buy Photo
(Photo: Michelle Pemberton/IndyStar)

A new poll gives U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz a significant lead in Indiana's Republican presidential primary, with support from 44.8 percent of voters polled....

If you truly believed that, you wouldn't be so upset that Trump hasn't been declared the winner and the people actually will actually vote.

Trumps only current contest of merit, is for the Presidency against the democratic winner, who might be indicted right on time

I will also claim that you are delusional for giving Crudz any chance at the nomination.

Ted Cruz introduces Carly Fiorina as his running mate for the Republician presidential nomination.Matt Kryger/IndyStar

Buy Photo

A new poll gives U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz a significant lead in Indiana's Republican presidential primary, with support from 44.8 percent of voters polled....

Are you kidding, Stephanie Wang did a poll and you consider it newsworthy.

You ought to write for Saturday Night Live

Buy Photo

Where are you getting your poll numbers?...The HuffingPaintPost?
Poll: Donald Trump leads Ted Cruz by double digits in Indiana

Buy Photo

Where are you getting your poll numbers?...The HuffingPaintPost?
Poll: Donald Trump leads Ted Cruz by double digits in Indiana

This is interesting, because if Trump wins Indiana, he wins period

Trumps only current contest of merit, is for the Presidency against the democratic winner, who might be indicted right on time

So what's the problem if Cruz continues fighting for the nomination? Why not let the voters decide whether nominate Trump or have a contested convention?

It must be hard to live in a constant state of denial. Here is a dose of reality for you :

1) Lyin' Ted is done. He cannot win. PERIOD.

2) There will not be a contested convention. Trump will walk into Cleveland with far more than 1237 delegates required.

3) Trump is the presumptive GOP nominee.​

Forum List

Back