Donald Trump Has Been President For 37 Days So Far!,Any Celebrities Move To Toronto Yet?

You have no concept of the sorrow to come.

Who are you? A gypsy...

upload_2016-12-15_18-34-22.png

:2up: And how many celebrities have threatened to move to canada/australia/another planet if Trump wins? Does anyone know if any of them left yet?
Canada seemed to be the most popular choice. But wait, maybe the ones planning to move to Canada double checked the weather first?
:banana:
And they say that this happens every cycle, many Democrats threaten to leave the country if the likes of any of the Bush's wins, and if anything, they just buy a summer home in Vancouver/Toronto/Maine/Pluto/Mars...etc.
So has Al Sharpton got into his 1985 White Caddillac and attempted to cross the border yet? :blsmile:
Really? When was Adolf Trump sworn in? I must have missed it.
I'm guessing that's your historically ignorant attempt at linking Hitler and Trump. Both of my Grandfathers fought against the Nazis and you are one dumb bastard.

:2up: And how many celebrities have threatened to move to canada/australia/another planet if Trump wins? Does anyone know if any of them left yet?
Canada seemed to be the most popular choice. But wait, maybe the ones planning to move to Canada double checked the weather first?
And they say that this happens every cycle, many Democrats threaten to leave the country if the likes of any of the Bush's wins, and if anything, they just buy a summer home in Vancouver/Toronto/Maine/Pluto/Mars...etc.
So has Al Sharpton got into his 1985 White Caddillac and attempted to cross the border yet? :blsmile:

Do you know the difference between winning and sworn in? Take a guess which occurs first? Apparently these celebrities don't know the difference, because why the delay? Let' s be honest, they're the typical liberal talk-a-lots, know what I mean?
There is a big difference between winning the delegate vote with the help of Russian hackers and the head of the FBI and winning the popular vote. Trump will be a minority president.

Ha ha ha haaaaaa!........Trump won because the FBI and Russians.

Drumplethinskin has been President how long?

Do you know the difference between winning and sworn in? Take a guess which occurs first? Apparently these celebrities don't know the difference, because why the delay? Let' s be honest, they're the typical liberal talk-a-lots, know what I mean?
There is a big difference between winning the delegate vote with the help of Russian hackers and the head of the FBI and winning the popular vote. Trump will be a minority president.

Ha ha ha haaaaaa!........Trump won because the FBI and Russians.
The U.S. elections were hacked on the personal order of Vladimir Putin.
Vladimir Putin 'personally directed Russian hack of US election'
We all saw what the FBI head did.

Forum List

Back