Donald Trump Arraignment Date Scheduled For September 6th

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I think this is when there's scheduled to be cameras in the courtroom. There still isn't a case though.

The Courts in Georgia allow T.V Cameras. So yes it will more than likely be televised, live and in color. Which means P-01135809 will be more interested in ratings than hearing the charges against him.

No. You are furious that Trump is getting the treatment. The Dems have outsourced the treatment to the courts and it's working like intended.
I could care less about trump.

He, Biden, Harris, and more than a few others could drop dead and it would only improve our country.

I could care less about trump.

He, Biden, Harris, and more than a few others could drop dead and it would only improve our country.

You know my fiancee was just like you. He thought the same thing about Trump until he realized what a great president he was and it isn't a personality contest and that Trump is an asshole because he needs to be.

Every moment in Trump's life is a moment closer to doom.

hour-glass-timer.gif

The Courts in Georgia allow T.V Cameras. So yes it will more than likely be televised, live and in color. Which means P-01135809 will be more interested in ratings than hearing the charges against him.

It will be a lawyer’s nightmare…

Forum List

Back