DOJ Prosecutes Planned Parenthood Window Breaker, No Arrests Of Pregnency Center Attacking Domestic Terrorists

I'll always be a winner and you'll always be a loser.

That won't change based on the outcome of elections.
LOLOL The fact that you have to say that........hahahahahahaha

1663686285147.png

Last edited:
But it's your own side doing that. It's always been your thing.

Come on, you really think it's not obvious? I've been watching pro-lifers attack themselves for years now.

Some do, and they get prosecuted.

Most pro-life protesters just stand outside and pray, maybe try to convince the women not to abort.

"The Justice Department (DOJ) announced Monday that a man pleaded guilty to vandalizing a Planned Parenthood clinic, despite reportedly going months without arresting anyone responsible for a number of attacks on crisis pregnancy centers since May."

The DOJ recently arrested and had prosecuted an infamous, extremely dangerous Planned Parenthood WINDOW BREAKER....

....meanwhile, the DOJ has not arrested any of the left wing extremist domestic terrorists who have fire-bombed and attacked over 2 dozen pro-life Pregnancy Centers since May.

The small terrorist group 'Ruth Sent Us' even openly bragged about fire-bombing one Center, and after claiming to have investigated the group the DOJ claimed they could not identify the perpetrator.

:rolleyes:

I guess its hard to find real terrorists when you have your head up your partisan ass.

View attachment 698801

So you wish to let people go until they catch all criminals...

Your whole "justice is served thing" when only the lefty places get government protection maybe?
Ummm no.

Good to see...the scumbag lawyer is going to prison.

Your move.

i'm sayin' y'all consider yourselves good men when you're actually confusing that with the good feeling you have of evil, lawlessness and bad men being in control of this country...but it won't last forever.
But since we're doing good, and stopping lawless people like you from doing harm, that makes no sense.

It does make us wonder how you've managed to brainwash yourself into believing that black is white.

Try to understand. We're not like you. We make decisions based on morality. Feelings don't enter into to it.

You will have this power until God takes it from you.

Wait, we have an evil power now? So why did God give us the evil power in the first place? If he can take it away at will, why didn't he take it away earlier?

Your theology there is strange.

Like leftist prosecutors you search for any little word to try to turn it into a threat to condemn the people who tell you the truth....because Truth is anathema to you.
Do tell. Exactly who have these prosecutors prosecuted for a word? Name some names for us. If you're not just engaging in a weird persecution fantasy, that should be easy.

You look for any potential word you can turn into a threat to yourselves (your current dark gov't) and what you're doing because deep down you realize that this power you collectively have now is fleeting... it will not last.......and then where will you be.
I've tried to make sense of that, and failed.

But since we're doing good, and stopping lawless people like you from doing harm, that makes no sense.

It does make us wonder how you've managed to brainwash yourself into believing that black is white.

Try to understand. We're not like you. We make decisions based on morality. Feelings don't enter into to it.

Wait, we have an evil power now? So why did God give us the evil power in the first place? If he can take it away at will, why didn't he take it away earlier?

Your theology there is strange.

Do tell. Exactly who have these prosecutors prosecuted for a word? Name some names for us. If you're not just engaging in a weird persecution fantasy, that should be easy.

I've tried to make sense of that, and failed.
a lot of bs defending yourself. you're gonna need it in the long run when even you will see you're wrong.

WE know how he 'lost'. and you're scared out your mind that he'll be back. He's kickin' ass right now. What other lawlessness can your side come up with to attempt to destroy him. Cause that is all you got. Lawlessness. And americans see...and they don't like it.

....meanwhile, the DOJ has not arrested any of the left wing extremist domestic terrorists who have fire-bombed and attacked over 2 dozen pro-life Pregnancy Centers since May.
Tell me who they're supposed to arrest.

Tell me who they're supposed to arrest.
The liberal leftist extremists perpetrating the domestic terrorist bombings of churches, Pro-Life Centers, and Pregnancy Centers.

You trying to tell us the DOJ us so incompetent that it can not investigate a small group like 'Ruth Sent Us' - who was bragging on social media about perpetrating one of the bombings - and couldn't figure out who in the group carried it out?

SERIOUSLY?

Forum List

Back