Does the GOP/Conservatives want to re-occupy Iraq or not?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Anyone know?

I hear that they're not happy with our "no boots on the ground" policy but what is the alternative...more blood spilled for Tikrit, Fallujah, Basra, etc...?

Are any of those places worth more American deaths because there will be deaths involved if we go in. I don't think so.

They never wanted to leave..leaving makes you weak...these people would literally destroy our government within a week if they had power..

Anyone know?

I hear that they're not happy with our "no boots on the ground" policy but what is the alternative...more blood spilled for Tikrit, Fallujah, Basra, etc...?

Are any of those places worth more American deaths because there will be deaths involved if we go in. I don't think so.
Go find some loony who says we should just crater Iraq and then claim he is republican and all republicans believe this.

And hurry up...I don't have all day.

They, as usual, have ZERO ideas. They're going to wait and see what Obama does and then argue the opposite. It'll really fire up the base.
Plenty of ideas. Very difficult to dumb it down to the point you can understand it.

Anyone know?

Sorry but last I checked the President was responsible for foreign policy. What aer Obama's objectives in Iraq now? What is his strategy for achieving that objective? Why is he sending 300 troops--oops, advisors, to Iraq? What is their purpose?

Anyone know?

Sorry but last I checked the President was responsible for foreign policy. What aer Obama's objectives in Iraq now? What is his strategy for achieving that objective? Why is he sending 300 troops--oops, advisors, to Iraq? What is their purpose?

Passin the buck :rolleyes:

ASSWIPE....the US military plan was to keep 10,000 troops in Iraq until Iraq was stable enough to defend themselves.

Your plan has ISIS executing people in Iraq as they move closer to Baghdad. Also, your plan has turned Syria into a hellhole so that groups like ISIS exist and can invade Iraq.

Your plan sucks, because you are fucking stupid.

Since your plan has failed, the US military should use airpower and select spec ops on the ground to kill off the ISIS scum that you helped create and support by doing nothing in Syria and leaving a vacuum in Iraq.

Got that, idiot?

They, as usual, have ZERO ideas. They're going to wait and see what Obama does and then argue the opposite. It'll really fire up the base.

ASSWIPE....the US military plan was to keep 10,000 troops in Iraq until Iraq was stable enough to defend themselves.

Your plan has ISIS executing people in Iraq as they move closer to Baghdad. Also, your plan has turned Syria into a hellhole so that groups like ISIS exist and can invade Iraq.

Since your plan has failed, the US military should use airpower and select spec ops on the ground to kill off the ISIS scum that you helped create and support by doing nothing in Syria and leaving a vacuum in Iraq.

Got that, idiot?

Oh you mean to keep 10,000 troops in Iraq forever? Despite the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people and the ENTIRE PLANET wanting us out of there? And then when SHTF send in some more?

All so that China can have a new source of oil without having to risk any of their soldiers in the process. Gimme a break. Let allah sort it out.

It's a sovereign country. We have no legal right to attack.

Let the Iraqi government go to the U.N. and get Security Council approval for U.N. troops. :)

Stupid fuck....if Obama kept US troops in Iraq to this point and didn't allow Syria to turn into a hellhole breeding terrorists groups then eventually they could have been back by the end of this term.

But instead Iraq is a mess and Syria is a mess......shut the fuck up.

Got that, idiot?

Oh you mean to keep 10,000 troops in Iraq forever? And then when SHTF send in some more?

All so that China can have a new source of oil without having to risk any of their soldiers in the process. Gimme a break. Let allah sort it out.

Anyone know?

Why should we HAVE objectives in Iraq anymore? Can't you RWrs learn that we should not be the World Policeman anymore?

Anyone know?

Yes the far left still thinks the history of Iraq started in 2003 and they can not see that it was them that caused the problem.

Why won't this evil regime do what every other government has done, evacuate the embassy? The employees of the embassy who are not Americans have been allowed to go back to their home countries. Only Americans remain. obama knows they will be killed. Isn't that his intention all along?

Anyone know?

Why should we HAVE objectives in Iraq anymore? Can't you RWrs learn that we should not be the World Policeman anymore?

Spoken like a true far left Obama drone.

Obama claimed Iraq didn't need our military support to complete the transition in the post-Saddam era, he lied.

Obama fucked up in Syria allowing Assad and AQ terrorist groups to turn the country into a fucking mess that affects the entire region.

ISIS came out of the mess in Syria and figured out Obama left a gaping hole for them to invade Iraq, so Obama's original blunder with Iraq has turned into a disaster.

Forum List

Back