Does He Think His Coffee is That Good?

Don't drink much coffee but have never had one at Starbucks and with his attitude I never will. The shit is way over priced anyways.

My wife and daughters are disappointed, they loved their frappuccino...

Not much on coffee either, but surprised he would take this position, I never invested in them anyway...

This will be very interesting...

How far will it be pushed, how many more companies will join Starbucks, do you think they can make the statement Chic fil a did?

Starbucks CEO Doubles Down on Gay-Marriage Support, Telling Shareholder to Sell Stake If He Doesn?t Like Views | TIME.com

compared to the coffee down here in South Louisiana, Starbucks sucks...

so whatever they wanna do with themselves is a moot point for me...

Cafe du Mondeeeeee!!!!! I hope to go back there one day!

Don't drink much coffee but have never had one at Starbucks and with his attitude I never will. The shit is way over priced anyways.

Not much on coffee either, but surprised he would take this position, I never invested in them anyway...

I hear McDonalds sells those, never had one there either.

it amazes me what passes for coffee nowadays...

it amazes me what passes for coffee nowadays...

Yep, but I'm a woos when it come to coffee, I used to spend allot of time down your way, your coffee is a tad harsh for my taste. I'll admit it, I like a little coffee with my cream and sugar.

The CEO of Starbucks? If he didn't support gay marriage, he'd lose 90% of his business.

He doesn't care whether gays can marry or not. He's got some sort of diversity disease.

This will be very interesting...

How far will it be pushed, how many more companies will join Starbucks, do you think they can make the statement Chic fil a did?

Starbucks CEO Doubles Down on Gay-Marriage Support, Telling Shareholder to Sell Stake If He Doesn?t Like Views | TIME.com

compared to the coffee down here in South Louisiana, Starbucks sucks...

so whatever they wanna do with themselves is a moot point for me...

Cafe du Mondeeeeee!!!!! I hope to go back there one day!
MMM love those beignets & coffee.

I am not much of a fan of Starbucks coffee. And they are overpriced. My fav place is Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf....and I think they are only in california. Their fraps are awesome. You can also order the chocolate or vanilla mix so you can make your own via a blender, your own coffee and some ice.

How is this different from a chicken peddler saying they hate gays? Oh, it's an opinion you don't like so you have a problem with it...

By the way, thanks for making me defend that douchebag Howard Schultz. Guy runs our basketball team off to a shitty town like Oklahoma and is an utter weasel... but god bless him for standing up for gays.

Also, Schultz would make a bundle if brain dead conservatives would sell their stocks. Stock price goes down, Schultz buys those shares causing the price to go back up and Schultz to several figures in the process. This is how the uber-rich increase their wealth.

Forum List

Back