Does Donald Trump really care about others? Serious question.

What does the public record say? Does Donald Trump really care about others?

• yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • no

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • can you link to the public record to help me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I ask because people like Trump have been in the public spotlight for ages. Their exists a public record on people like him.

What does the public record say?
Oh hell no.

That's alright! I know you will either not, or won't, accept the fact that Trump is doing a good job. It's not like you Democrats or/and liberals even care either way. You rather bitch about his past, or how he "tweets". But that's alright. You must be really proud for being a bunch of snowflakes that rather dwell in failures. Rather than success.

They out themselves so often as phonies in their own posts it's comical. They're racists, support violence and hate crimes, thoroughly despise working class Americans and criminal illegal aliens of all ethnicities and colors, hate elderly people, children, love treason and foreign gangsters, and then start troll threads in the CDZ and then snivel when they can't answer responses seriously. And they can't see,m to post any 'Serious Questions' even though their OP claims there will be one.
Yes, conservatives do suck don't they.

Yes, you fascists do indeed suck and need deporting ASAP.

Now, when do we get to the 'serious question'? Or was that just a bait and switch?

I ask because people like Trump have been in the public spotlight for ages. Their exists a public record on people like him.

Oh hell no.

That's alright! I know you will either not, or won't, accept the fact that Trump is doing a good job. It's not like you Democrats or/and liberals even care either way. You rather bitch about his past, or how he "tweets". But that's alright. You must be really proud for being a bunch of snowflakes that rather dwell in failures. Rather than success.
By any reasonable standard he is not doing "a good job".

True; he's doing a great job. By merely tweeting he's reduced the MSM and the Democratic Party to blathering lunacy and whimpering imbecility all by himself.

Is this what you're looking for?...…..

Hell NO!! I'm Australian; he's a yank. Why the hell would he care about me??

Greg

Remember when a CNN reporter caught Trump sneaking a truckload of supplies to Louisiana flood victims? lol

`
This thread is flawed from the start.

1 - The far right does not provide facts, proof or evidence. When asked, you'll get nothing but excuses and bizarre rationalizations.

2 - The far right will not click on links providing facts, proof or evidence. As stated above, you'll always get the same excuses.

Note; A few will click on the links BUT have a horrible time reading it. There appears to be a severe dyslexia common to all of them. The words will say one thing but they read something totally opposite.

3 - The far right has a very small and limited group of sources they will believe; trump, Fox news, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Infowars, for example. If your proof or evidence comes from outside their approved sources or worse, from an academic source, it will be rejected without reading it.
`

`

1 - The far right does not provide facts, proof or evidence. When asked, you'll get nothing but excuses and bizarre rationalizations.

2 - The far right will not click on links providing facts, proof or evidence. As stated above, you'll always get the same excuses.

Note; A few will click on the links BUT have a horrible time reading it. There appears to be a severe dyslexia common to all of them. The words will say one thing but they read something totally opposite.

3 - The far right has a very small and limited group of sources they will believe; trump, Fox news, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Infowars, for example. If your proof or evidence comes from outside their approved sources or worse, from an academic source, it will be rejected without reading it.
`

1 - The left does not provide facts, proof or evidence. When asked, you'll get nothing but excuses and bizarre rationalizations.

2 - The left will not click on links providing facts, proof or evidence. As stated above, you'll always get the same excuses.

3 - The left has a vast and unlimited group of sources they will believe; too many to even list. If your proof or evidence comes from outside their approved sources or worse, from an academic source, it will be rejected without reading it.

It must be so exhausting being you

I can be certain that President Trump cares about the American people. So much so, you will never hear or see that by the MSM, or other liberal sources. Because they rather distort and "makeup stories as they go along". They won't report on any of his successes. They would only report if he fails. It makes news for them. As long as it gives them ratings, that's all it matters to them.

Although I don't agree with some of his policies, I can say that he has done a much better job than his predecessor - Barrack "Insane" Obama.

Like I have said in my previous comments, I didn't vote for him in 2016. But I will vote for him in 2020. Because, even though he is a good businessman, he is a good President, as well.
I am speaking of the decades long public record. Can you point to it and give links to things that prove your point?
Who knew Trump liked ice skating that much?

I can be certain that President Trump cares about the American people. So much so, you will never hear or see that by the MSM, or other liberal sources. Because they rather distort and "makeup stories as they go along". They won't report on any of his successes. They would only report if he fails. It makes news for them. As long as it gives them ratings, that's all it matters to them.

Although I don't agree with some of his policies, I can say that he has done a much better job than his predecessor - Barrack "Insane" Obama.

Like I have said in my previous comments, I didn't vote for him in 2016. But I will vote for him in 2020. Because, even though he is a good businessman, he is a good President, as well.
I am speaking of the decades long public record. Can you point to it and give links to things that prove your point?
Who knew Trump liked ice skating that much?
Damn...I almost forgot about him stepping in to fix the ice skating rink....

A man who starts a charity and then uses it to fund family Enterprises, doesn’t care about others.

Did that have to even be asked?

He does care about his daughter. He can hardly keep his hands off her.

Much like the ice skating rink, this country was broke and Trump stepped in to fix it.

We couldn’t have asked for a better president.

Oh hell no.

They out themselves so often as phonies in their own posts it's comical. They're racists, support violence and hate crimes, thoroughly despise working class Americans and criminal illegal aliens of all ethnicities and colors, hate elderly people, children, love treason and foreign gangsters, and then start troll threads in the CDZ and then snivel when they can't answer responses seriously. And they can't see,m to post any 'Serious Questions' even though their OP claims there will be one.

Now, when do we get to the 'serious question'? Or was that just a bait and switch?
Wow, Im surprised you finally admit you are a fascist.

Public records currently say he’s in charge. November 6 will confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hell no.

Okay ho

A man who starts a charity and then uses it to fund family Enterprises, doesn’t care about others.

w many here think lil weeniedeanie gives anything to charity? And if so, how close does he match Trump's giving?

Hey, quit laughing!!! ....

Oh hell no.

Nobody us surprised you're lame and dense and rely on parroting.

Okay how many here think lil weenie deanie gives anything to charity? And if so, how close does he match Trump's giving?

Hey, quit laughing!!! ....

“For the record, I did not vote for him nor have I owned, worn or even touched a MAGA hat,” - quote from the violent hateful disrespectful selfish bigot terrorist that murdered innocent people at the synagogue.

You don't want me to post a novel on all the good from him, you all think he is so bad because your MSM PRICKS show you nothing but made up leftist BS LIES which is on purpose because the assholes of society wanted CLINTON in but you all can't seem to get that through your brick fkn heads.

upload_2018-10-28_8-16-43.png

Trump forgives $50 million in loans to his campaign: Trump finance chief

30739222_567083366990177_7676346304556957696_o.jpg

The bigger the bank account the more he cares....

Forum List

Back