Does China invade Taiwan and Russia drop a tactical nuke on Ukraine while Trump is arrested?

If they did the MSM would not report it, TDS is much more important to them....This whole thing is going to be OJ trial on steroids.....While the world laughs and does what it wants.

If they did the MSM would not report it, TDS is much more important to them....This whole thing is going to be OJ trial on steroids.....While the world laughs and does what it wants.
Interesting analogy. Most people think that OJ got away with murder..and the verdict was a travesty. Do you see the same outcome here?
Even if Trump eked out a hung jury or even an acquittal----the chances that he would recover from a tainted verdict and win the Presidency..are pretty slim...IMO.

Interesting analogy. Most people think that OJ got away with murder..and the verdict was a travesty. Do you see the same outcome here?
Even if Trump eked out a hung jury or even an acquittal----the chances that he would recover from a tainted verdict and win the Presidency..are pretty slim...IMO.
It's all so thin I don't even see it going to trial....Depends on the judge but I'd not be at all suprised to see the charges dismissed during pre-trial motions.

In fact the fat bastard DA will likely face a civil suit for malicious prosecution by the time it's all said and done.

Last edited:
You are misreading the tea leaves. Trump would be elected by an unprecedented landslide.

It is just a thought. Poot moved nukes in to Belarus. This shit is serious.

Those pearl clutching left wing fucks who CLAIMED NOKO was going to nuke us are utter frauds if they are not shitting through their butt plugs now.

I think that these threats may be used as a pretext to cut another Iran-style deal wherein Presidente Biden gives Russia and China $trillions in return for him claiming to be a great "peace" negotiator. A win-win-win for all three parties?

Forum List

Back