Does anyone really think Biden will make it through the 2024 campaign?

You only believe that because of what The View, MSNBC, and your friends tell you. Apparently you don't have the intelligence to look at the facts and make your own choices. I on the other hand have seen Presidents come and go, all the way back to Truman. I'm a big boy now, so I pretty much know what I want.
The facts are that he's a sociopath. And the country knows it.

You gonna take what you get and you gonna like it

Yeah...because we all know America wanted a dementia addled moron as president. :cuckoo:

I think the lesser half of the country wanted Obama, but he couldn't run again. So they settled for his old white step-n-fetchit lackey and ex-VP.

I have no love for Obama, but seriously, Joe couldn't even be a pimple on Obama's ass. Like Obama said, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

I think the lesser half of the country wanted Obama, but he couldn't run again. So they settled for his old white step-n-fetchit lackey and ex-VP.

I have no love for Obama, but seriously, Joe couldn't even be a pimple on Obama's ass. Like Obama said, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."
^^ thinking again

Does anyone really think Biden will make it through the 2024 campaign?​

To tell the truth, I didn't think he'd make it to the start of the 2024 campaign. I mean, the guy is and has been a total embarrassment every time he opens his mouth, and I thought by now the DNC would get him to resign citing ill health and put Kamala in there to finish out the term in office. 'Course, she ain't no bargain either but at least the dems could claim they put a woman in the oval office.

Right now, I think Gavin Newsom is gonna be the guy. Who else do they have?

To tell the truth, I didn't think he'd make it to the start of the 2024 campaign. I mean, the guy is and has been a total embarrassment every time he opens his mouth, and I thought by now the DNC would get him to resign citing ill health and put Kamala in there to finish out the term in office. 'Course, she ain't no bargain either but at least the dems could claim they put a woman in the oval office.

Oh please. Trump put his pants on backwards

The facts are that he's a sociopath. And the country knows it.

You gonna take what you get and you gonna like it

You're an ignorant child. Donald J. Trump didn't become a multi-billionaire and get invited to NYC high society affairs by being a "sociopath."

There you go again parroting ignorant stuff you read on teenage discussion forums like Reddit and the Daily Kos.

Grow up already.

I want to see a debate between Biden and RFK Jr.

Not that I'd support either one of them, but Biden's beatdown would be epic.

You're an ignorant child. Donald J. Trump didn't become a multi-billionaire and get invited to NYC high society affairs by being a "sociopath."

There you go again parroting ignorant stuff you read on teenage discussion forums like Reddit and the Daily Kos.

Grow up already.
Why don't you grow younger, you old idiot

First off, Biden angers the conholes. That is very important to me.

So you did vote based on hatred.
Real smart....fucken noob.
But you still haven't told us what biden did that makes you happy.
Is it the massive inflation,high gas prices,weak job market,giving billions to the Ukraine,open borders I could go on but I'll wait until you tell me what biden has done that makes you like the job he's doing.
I dont expect you to tell me because we both know you have no idea and you're just following what your little friends tell you.

So you did vote based on hatred.
Real smart....fucken noob.
But you still haven't told us what biden did that makes you happy.
Is it the massive inflation,high gas prices,weak job market,giving billions to the Ukraine,open borders I could go on but I'll wait until you tell me what biden has done that makes you like the job he's doing.
I dont expect you to tell me because we both know you have no idea and you're just following what your little friends tell you.
What makes me especially happy about Biden is the fact that the conholes can't find anything to nail him. Meanwhile Trump gets railroaded right into federal prison, most likely ADX Florence in Colorado

With age comes wisdom.
So that puts you at around 14.
Wisdom - wisdom would have been taking one of the many exit ramps during the Trump years. But conholes were too dumb to do that.

Anyways, time is on MY side. How much time do you figure you have, pops?

Forum List

Back