Does anyone know why Hillary Clinton and every government employee is required

Name one at the level of Sec of State that isn't.

And bye the way, every government employee must use secure email as directed by their particular agency
bullshit.....i worked 33 years in the PO.....never had to do that....not once were we ever told what you just said...

You had no email 33 years ago, and 33 years ago the post office was not owned by the government....

So the mailman fails again
the PO has always been owned by the US government.....and since E-Mail came around we never had to do what you claim...so guess who just failed?....
Hey kid, its not my fault that you were not ever important enough to be assigned an email
and its not my fault you are so clueless you did not even know who owns the PO...now did you or did you not say that EVERY employee of the government has to have secure e-mail?...

Did you have a government e-mail address?

bullshit.....i worked 33 years in the PO.....never had to do that....not once were we ever told what you just said...

You had no email 33 years ago, and 33 years ago the post office was not owned by the government....

the PO has always been owned by the US government.....and since E-Mail came around we never had to do what you claim...so guess who just failed?....
Hey kid, its not my fault that you were not ever important enough to be assigned an email
and its not my fault you are so clueless you did not even know who owns the PO...now did you or did you not say that EVERY employee of the government has to have secure e-mail?...
Again every government employee minus little pee ons that do not need an email are issued a secure email.

Again all mail carriers are pee ons, all they do is deliver junk mail anyway.

And free soap packets
oh now its CERTAIN employees....what happened to EVERY?...you are phony rosie,and you dont work for the govt...and you would not last a week delivering mail....the first rain you would call in sick....

no....and neither do any other postal employees.....the post master general and his staff might,but not regular workers....rosie said everyone has to have one...thats bullshit...

Hillary was not required to use a secure server by her agency

Hillary was required to use a government server because the Congress has oversight over the Executive Branch and is supposed to have access to things like emails so they can make it harder for people to do things they shouldn't...like run "Pay for Play" schemes through the State Department! That was the reason Hillary conducted business on those two private servers hidden at her house...she didn't want anyone to see how she was milking the system for big bucks!

no....and neither do any other postal employees.....the post master general and his staff might,but not regular workers....rosie said everyone has to have one...thats bullshit...
All government employees that have email are issued some type of secure email. No one uses unsecure email anymore kids, get over it. So non federal employees are issued secure emails too.

Your stupidity is legendary

Last edited:

Splitting hairs? Why would you have to have a secure e-mail if you don't have an e-mail?

That's common sense.

Now, are you going to continue the wasteful argument or concede that every government employee with an email has to have that e-mail on a secure server?

Splitting hairs? Why would you have to have a secure e-mail if you don't have an e-mail?

That's common sense.

Now, are you going to continue the wasteful argument or concede that every government employee with an email has to have that e-mail on a secure server?
im not the one who said that....talk to rosie....

That's common sense.

Rosie has already clarified his commentary. Did you not read it?

That's common sense.

All company e,ails are secured in some way today, government or not. The only emails that were not were Hillbillies

That's common sense.

All company e,ails are secured in some way today, government or not. The only emails that were not were Hillbillies
learn what the word every means.....next time maybe say certain employees.....

That's common sense.

Every email issued is secured in some way.

Guys who walk in the rain and snow obviously don't need one

every govt employee?....i dont think so.....

And bye the way, every government employee must use secure email as directed by their particular agency

This was your initial claim...secure Pentagon email system.

are you now backing off that claim?
yep....the word EVERY means EVERYONE....and that is not the way it is....
I am a government employee and I have secure email, can you tell us what government employees do not
i just told you....
Since 1993 every government employee MUST use approved email systems which preserve all data. no erasing, no bleachbit.... If your not, your in violation of the law.

All of it is to make sure it is avalible for congressional oversite and subject to FOIA by citizens..

every govt employee?....i dont think so.....

Why do conservatives suck at math

If he worked for 33 years, it does not mean he had email access for the whole 33

BTW...email has been around for 175 years

Were our uranium mines handed over to Russia as the result of blackmail? Maybe Russia refused to bleach and hammer....
Who told you our uranium mines were handed over to the Russians

Do you really believe everything that shows up in your email?

That's common sense.

Every email issued is secured in some way.

Guys who walk in the rain and snow obviously don't need one
you should have said that 50 posts ago....

I am a government employee and I have secure email, can you tell us what government employees do not
i just told you....
Since 1993 every government employee MUST use approved email systems which preserve all data. no erasing, no bleachbit.... If your not, your in violation of the law.

All of it is to make sure it is avalible for congressional oversite and subject to FOIA by citizens..
not every govt employee has to have an "approved" email system unless they are in a position were it is needed....

i just told you....

not every govt employee has to have an "approved" email system unless they are in a position were it is needed....
Actually since janitors di not need email, you are correct. However for those of us like myself, our emails are secured

next janitor

Forum List

Back